Contributor
Miss_Jen_Jenny
0 Kudos

Vampire Academy???

I've been a huge fan of Harry Potter for years now, but when the series ended I had nothing to read (I've also read Beedle the Bard). I was left a huge hole missing (don't know how else to describe it haha). So I found Twilight and I loved it, but I finished all four books way to fast. Now I'm feeling the same way all over again. I saw this other series called Vampire Academy. Can any of you tell me if it's any good? Will I get hooked on these books too? :smileyhappy:

Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Re: Vampire Academy???

Read them! My BFF was obsessed with Twilight and now she is wayyyyyyyyyyy more obsessed with Vampire Academy! It's great!
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Wordsmith
Arielle
0 Kudos

I have only read the first two books of V.A. but they are really good. They arent like Twilight, but they are good and they have some great characters. 
Who controls the past controls the future.
Who controls the present controls the past.
Contributor
ThePerfectScene
0 Kudos

Vampire Academy is 980,544,489,684,300 times better than twilight.! When will you twilight fans learn? Haha. It way shorter than twilight but who cares? It also has bad words. :smileysurprised:! Awesome! Haha. I love that series.! If I could marry it, I would haha. Trust me, you'll love it.!
Contributor
Miss_Jen_Jenny
0 Kudos

Awesome! Thanks for your opinions! I've bought the first VA book and I'll start reading it as soon as I can :smileyhappy:. But one final question...Are there any other books you could suggest? Because knowing me I'll finish these VA books pretty quickly lol
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Be prepared! I'm about to say a lot! And these are just vamp. books!

• Beastly by Alex Flinn
  • Night World series by L.J. Smith
  • Evermore by Alyson Noel
  • Suck It Up by Brian Meehl
  • The Vampire by M.G. Dailey
  • Tantalize by Cynthia Letitch Smith
  • Sunshine by Robin McKinley
  • The Vampire Diaries series by L.J. Smith
  • Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine
  • Blue Bloods series by Melissa De La Cruz
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  • Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer
  • Look For Me By Moonlight by Mary Downing Hahn
  • Uninvited by Amanda Marrone
  • Evernight series by Claudia Gray
  • Den of Shadows series by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
  • Vampire Kisses series by Ellen Schreiber
  • The Silver Kiss by Annette Kurtis Klause
  • House of Night series by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast

Hope this helps!

"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103