Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Re: Vampire Hunter story, opinions plz!

Wow I went back and read the last post I did. O.O I completely cut out ALL of that.  Yeesh!  I really did like hack that story to pieces!  Lolz.  Should I repost it on a new thread?  It really changed... ALOT

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Contributor
julia823
0 Kudos

Yes you should put it on a new thread! =]

" Its a quarter after one i'm all alone and i need you now i said i wouldnt come but i lost all control and i need you now and i dont know how i can do without i just need you now"
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Lol! Will do! I'm going to have fun today! Yay for re-inspiration! :smileytongue:
"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Contributor
julia823
0 Kudos

WOOOT!!! lol well after your done with that story you should help me with the Kick ass add on =P

" Its a quarter after one i'm all alone and i need you now i said i wouldnt come but i lost all control and i need you now and i dont know how i can do without i just need you now"
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

God I would have to go back and re-read ALL of it!  I don't remember it at al!!!

Inspired Contributor
julia823
0 Kudos

hahaha thats what i did yesterday!