Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
Jasmine7
0 Kudos

Vampire Kisses

I haven't read the series yet, but I'd like to know is it any good?

Thanks

Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Re: Vampire Kisses

Yeah, it's pretty good. Each book gets better (My fav is #5). My best friend is absolutly in love with the series! She even reads them to her little brother and he even likes them!
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Frequent Contributor
WaterLily
0 Kudos

In my opinion I thought they were a bit childish.  I didnt really like the idea of the story either plus I thought they were kind of far fetched and just not really real in a kind of a way I prefer my books to be.  But it depends on what you like I have a friend who enjoys them but just not my cup of tea.
"In the end family is all that we have"
Inspired Contributor
wbb_99
0 Kudos

Well its definitely not the best series! But i still recommend u readin them!
"Your awfully small to be so hugely irritating"
-Edward
Frequent Contributor
Jasmine7
0 Kudos

Thanks for the feedback of the series. I think I'm going to read them after all!!
Frequent Contributor
LittleDhampir
0 Kudos

it wasn't the best book ever but it was so adorable! i could so totally relate to the main character in almost everyway! i reccomend it!  it took me a day to finish each one but it was still worth it  :smileyvery-happy:
New User
SasukeGirls
0 Kudos

Loves the books and I have to say Alexander is hot and the books are way to good
Frequent Contributor
Jasmine7
0 Kudos

I read the manga versions of Vampire Kisses and I agree Alexander is HOT
Frequent Contributor
imsosorrybutiloveyou
0 Kudos

yeah, its good. its cute in a way too, the story of raven and alexander.
fer sure maybe. fer sure not. fer sure eh. fer sure bomb.
New User
i_love_CLAUDESTERLING
0 Kudos

i say claudes hot but alexander is kinda hot:smileyvery-happy:

Contributor
demonwitch
0 Kudos

Alexander is HOT in any form, writen or drawn.
Contributor
demonwitch
0 Kudos

VAMPIRE KISSES is one of the best series I've read since TWILIGHT!
Contributor
demonwitch
0 Kudos

You have to be kidding! Vampire Kisses is one of my top 5 favorite series!
Wordsmith
shesaxsensation
0 Kudos

The covers of these books are so attractive, I always want to pick them up but I don't know anyone who has read them. Can someone give me some information on it without spoilers?
"For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours...all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet."

- Edward Cullen
Inspired Correspondent
Facepalm
0 Kudos

Basically, the plot is this:

Raven lives in a smalltown where nothing interesting ever happens. One day a new guy moves into this haunted house. She is convinced that he is a vampire and becomes determined to prove it.

The first time I read it I was sooooo confused. I read the graphic novel first, and didn't even realise it was a different story, so I kept waiting for Claude(who is, indeed, amazing) to show up. Never did. :smileysad:

team GALE, anyone?
New User
litris
0 Kudos

it is so awesome u will fall in love with it and crave more if your like me longing for romance then u will love it but it has a touch of hot vampires so its even better after u read the book u will want a vampire boyfrien of your own i no i do:smileytongue:

Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Well, it's okay. It's more "cute" then anything.

"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

ok.... i read like the first book  becuase id heared alot about it and ok i confess the covers did look really cool anyway as soon as i started reading it was u kidding me?, it was like so kiddish it was sorta cringe i guess when uve read stuf like vampire diaries and morganvile, vampire acadamy  a series like this is almost a joke no offc but yh i wouldnt really recommend it unless ur like 12 or something  so yeh to childish for me and dude the guy in it is just like a mute wierdo lmfao

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Inspired Wordsmith
laylapoma
0 Kudos

in my opinion, its not all that good.

very generic vampire.

not much twists.

but who knows?

its merely my opinion.

you would prolly like it even if i dont. :smileywink:

i tripped up the stairs once.