Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
katie_mills
0 Kudos

Websites.

What kind of websites do you belong to? As in, Myspace, Facebook, Stickam, Buzznet, Twitter, Flickr and so on
"Son, fear is the heart of love."
Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Re: Websites.

facebook n msn ... you?
Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

Facebook, GMAIL, Yahoo! (But it got deleted so I have to get it back) AIM and imvu but I haven't been on imvu for lik 10 years.
☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Wordsmith
shesaxsensation
0 Kudos

i have a myspace, but i'm seriously never on it.

i have yet to create a facebook!

"For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours...all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet."

- Edward Cullen
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

hehehe  saw ur pics on facebook jaya, id say u look 14/15, alot of people say i look young for my age, not sure i wanna hear that at this age hahahaha, so how old u fink i look, looking at ma pics be truthful yh!! :smileyvery-happy:
Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
musicangirl
0 Kudos

well for everyonesstorybn since i manage that umm. gmail, myspace, and facebook (which i just made yesterday)

for my self: gmail, yahoo, myspace, and facebook (does bn count?) and the facebook i just made yesterday. 

~Mg

Sometimes people give up,
other times they move on,
and sometimes they just stay still.

I turned to the clarinets. They were a resourceful lot.~Jennifer Echols, Major Crush
Correspondent
JessTheTeacher_08
0 Kudos

I belong to Myspace and Facebook. :smileyhappy:
Frequent Contributor
twilightislove
0 Kudos

i have a facebook =]

& a screename for aim

"im perfectly capable of driving myself home!" - bella
"of course she was but i wasnt capable of letting her go"- edward
-midnight sun
xoxo
Inspired Contributor
wbb_99
0 Kudos

I just have a myspace and this(b&n). I dont rly hav time 4 anthing else!
"Your awfully small to be so hugely irritating"
-Edward
Inspired Contributor
krazywazy1901
0 Kudos

Facebook, AIM, Youttube[if that counts], hotmail, and Bn.com
Inspired Contributor
krazywazy1901
0 Kudos

Facebook, AIM, Youttube  [if that counts],    hotmail,    and Bn.com
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

we shud add each other. i already have blueicegal, but none of the rest of you. (unless i secretly know you and i haven't realized)
☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Frequent Contributor
twilightislove
0 Kudos

yea im friends w/ blue also on facebook
-midnight sun
xoxo
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

ai'ight i just found you thru blue's profile. ur gonna get a friend request from me...
☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

Frequent Contributor
twilightislove
0 Kudos

lol k
-midnight sun
xoxo
Inspired Correspondent
bella_swan_lover
0 Kudos

i have a Hotmail and a yahoo

on krazy's website (cant remeber whose it is so sorry if i said the wrong name)

"La Push baby it's La Push. Are you going?" asked Eric
"I'll go if you stop saying that." replied Bella.

~*~ Twilight Fangirl ~*~
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

I just got a Facebook acount, my friends apparently decided I needed one.  Otherwise, i have numerous random accounts on itunes, gmail, bn, youtube, etc  but I hardly ever use them.  Lol. 
"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Frequent Contributor
kraziekatie24
0 Kudos

facebook, random fan forums and others, aim, flickr, twitter, youtube

-Kate

Hey Stephen, I could give you fifty reasons why I should be the one you chose. Those other girls, well, they're beautiful, but would they write a song for you?

hisgoldeneyesmesmorizedme

book nerd. music freak. movie fanatic.
major obsesser over so many things.

I love to read and write poetry/lyrics and short stories. The layers of music fascinates me. Someday, I want to do movie soundtracks, maybe, or teach. The book to movie transition fascinates me to the extreme. I've been mesmorized by the way Harry Potter and Twilight and so many others have been brought into movies is something I think I would love to do.
esme_cullen24
0 Kudos

Bn.com, Yahoo/Yahoo!Answers, Hotmail, AIM, imdb, polyvore,mugglenet, the-n.com (was bored and I wanted to play a certain game) and I think that may be it. I might get Facebook soon.
There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.-----Emily Dickinson
New User
soundofwhite
0 Kudos

MySpace, Facebook, YouTube, MSN.