Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now?

the wild things by dave eggers!!!!! sooooooooo  amazing so far!!!

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

hmm yeah the wild things was a good movie but you have to remember that the book was a kids book so it was very small and they did have to add parts they made up so of courses its better then the movie. =P

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
New User
DearJOHN
0 Kudos

Dear John <3 !! Just got to part two! Amazing so far!! :smileyhappy:

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Right now I am reading Catching Fire from Hunger Games Series I love it =D

Inspired Contributor
a_gilmore_girl129
0 Kudos

Right now I am about to finish Before I Die... It is very sad =( but i love it =)

My Blog:http://cobforever.blogspot.com/
Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

i try to avoid tear-jerkers....

they get the best of me sometimes haha

----------------------------------------------
Inspired Correspondent
passi0nate_1
0 Kudos

I just finished Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway. Awesome book i loved it!! Im working on the Catcher in the Rye for school now. Its pretty good too

Music is the cure.
I am the addiction.
ALN
Wordsmith
ALN
0 Kudos

I read Audrey Wait! I loved it. I'm reading Foreshadowing by Marcus Sedgwick, along with many other books like Marcelo in Real Life by Francisco X. Stork.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. "
Contributor
stargazer55
0 Kudos

Well, as of now, I'm reading Another Faust, by Dina and Daniel Nayeri. It's pretty good. It's mixed with humor and suspense. I also am awaiting the third book of The Hunger Games series--Mockingjay. Oh, and I am so excited about the fifth book of the Vampire Academy Series--Spirit Bound. It is one of the best series ever!!!! I'm also going to start Uglies, by Scott Westerfeld. Then, there are two Sarah Dessen books that I have yet to read...

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

I am reading well finishing Catching Fire from the Hunger Games series =D GO GALE and peeta

Contributor
stargazer55
0 Kudos

It was an okay book. for the first half, ur clueless, and then u find out that one of the people is a vampire. although, it wasnt bad and i will definetly read the third book...

Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

Right now im reading Fire, and i think i like it more than Graceling, which was amazing!

Definitely recommend them(:

New User
girlinluv
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hmmm.  I *just* finished Tangled by Coralyn Mackler. Now I'm reading True Believer by Nicholas Sparks and Memoirs of a Teenage Amesiac by Gabrielle Zevin (for school). All three are great!!!!!

"Oh, I just can't get enough, How much do I need to fill me up? It feels so good it must be love, Its everything that I've been dreaming of." - Colbie Caillat "You Got Me"
Distinguished Correspondent
purple_monkey
0 Kudos

I'm reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.  It is awsome. :smileyvery-happy:

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

purple_monkey wrote:

I'm reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.  It is awsome. :smileyvery-happy:

My friend told me about this book, is it really that great? I heard Miley Cyrus or whatever is going to be in this movie.

Frequent Contributor
Jess25
0 Kudos

I almost bought Graceling last night but I got Maze runner instead. I think Graceling will be next but I am also undecided because I have been thinking about Incarceron.    Graceling or Incarceron what so you guys prefer?

Frequent Contributor
LovelyReader
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I'm reading:

The Hollow

and so far, it's amazing!

So many books, so little time
Contributor
liza_Hallet
0 Kudos

Runaway Storm... new book first in series. Wilderness runaway  Main character is  Nate. He shipwrecks in a bad storm meets Kat (goth girl)  run into smugglers deadly smugglers.  Edge of your seat read near end. Best Last line, but won't tell, gotta read it!

Runaway Storm

Contributor
Helloo
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Reading two books!

Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy. :smileysurprised: that's the face you make while reading. It's full of... gore and life changing things. Crazy.

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. I don't know why I haven't finished it yet, because I really like it! It's funny and sweet and who doesn't like road trips?

What I want to read next is Incarceron by Katherine Fisher.

Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

Jess25 wrote:

I almost bought Graceling last night but I got Maze runner instead. I think Graceling will be next but I am also undecided because I have been thinking about Incarceron.    Graceling or Incarceron what so you guys prefer?

I've only read graceling& thought it was amazing! if you do get it, you definitley have to read fire

but maybe since it will be a while for another Incarceron, you could get that first than read graceling?

&right now i just finished Witch&Wizard by James Patterson, and starting The Forbidden Game; The Hunter by L.J.Smith