Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. On May 1, we’re saying goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now?

Did you like Witch&Wizards? Cause I'm gonna get that book next and I wanna know if it's any good o and Graceling was amazing and I'm also going to get Fire next too =P O O O and the Incarceron is the book I am reading now and I love it =D

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
New User
Bratney
0 Kudos

Right now I am just starting the 3rd Percy Jackson and the Olympian: The Titans Curse. I read the 2nd one last night in about 4 hours. Im hoping this next one takes me a bit longer but I do have the 4th and 5th before I go on to anymore books or a different series. I really like the Percy Jackson books I recommend them for anyone who has an interest in Greek Mythology.

My life would be a mess without my cats and my books.
Frequent Contributor
LavenderSkye_09
0 Kudos

I just finished The Blue Bloods By Melissa De La Cruz. I'm going to start Masquerade book 2 in the series.

Inspired Correspondent
Ravenclaww
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hey all, so I haven't done this in a while but here it goes. xD

Previous:

Temple of the Winds (Sword of Truth Series #4) 

Current:

Soul of the Fire (Sword of Truth Series #5) 

Proceeding:

Faith of the Fallen (Sword of Truth Series #6) 

TheSubtleChronicler.blogspot.com

Check it out :smileywink:
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

LavenderSkye_09 wrote:

I just finished The Blue Bloods By Melissa De La Cruz. I'm going to start Masquerade book 2 in the series.

Did you like the book? =) I love all 4 books and I can't wait for the 5 to come out. not sure when or what it's called (forgot) xD but I still can't wait =D

Scribe
JdiennoPSU
0 Kudos

Ravenclaww wrote:

Hey all, so I haven't done this in a while but here it goes. xD

Previous:

Temple of the Winds (Sword of Truth Series #4) 

Current:

Soul of the Fire (Sword of Truth Series #5) 

Proceeding:

Faith of the Fallen (Sword of Truth Series #6) 

The Sword of truth series is probably one of my favorite series of all time.  Enjoy all the books! You will find that you can reread them over and over again.  Soon I plan on reading the series again, probably after I graduate.

Here it goes for me:

Previous:

- JJ

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

FACT: Childhood cancers are the #1 disease killer in children - more than asthma, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, and pediatric AIDS combined.
Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs  

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

I am going to read The Maze Runner after I finish Incarceron and I was wondering what other people thougth of the book, who have read it? I read what it is about and it reminds me a lot of the Incarceron (and I mean a lot) and the Hunger Games series. I love both books so I hope I like Maze runner too =P

New User
Callie-Renee
0 Kudos

I'm reading "Leaving Paradise" by Simone Elkeles. So far it's really good and it's hard to put it down. I catch myself pulling it out of purse at awkward times just because I have to know what happens next. :smileyvery-happy:

Contributor
ceaux
0 Kudos

I just finished reading Lipstick Apology by Jennifer Jalabey.

It's really good and I highly recommend it.

9781595142313.jpg

Contributor
stargazer55
0 Kudos

I know! I read it a few months ago. The ending was wierd. I was like "Is that guy crazy? Is the other guy bad? Does he wanna kill her? Does she wanna kill her? Who's killing who?!?"

Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

Witch&Wizard was really good, it was my first James Patterson book, and i like his writing style. The book was a little different, but i still really liked it

& Maze Runner was wow. the beginning was kind a slow, but once you got into it was awesome(:

very similiar to Hunger Games, though i dont know about Incarceron havent read it yet

----------------------------------------------
Correspondent
thaisra
0 Kudos

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Maverick Wild (Harlequin Historical Series #880)  

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
ALN
Wordsmith
ALN
0 Kudos

I just started the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. It's really good so far. I wish I had HBO so I can see the show True Blood which is based off the series.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. "
Scribe
JdiennoPSU
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

ALN wrote:

I just started the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. It's really good so far. I wish I had HBO so I can see the show True Blood which is based off the series.

Go to SurftheChannel and search for TrueBlood and you'll be able to see the first and second season.  The show is awesome but then again so are the books.  The first book is very very similar to the first season with only a few minor changes about characters and such (like Tara is much more prominent in the series then in the book)

As for what I am reading:

Yesterday I finished:

Shutter Island

Today I finished:

The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series #2)

- JJ

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

FACT: Childhood cancers are the #1 disease killer in children - more than asthma, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, and pediatric AIDS combined.
Contributor
_book_worm_69
0 Kudos

currently reading Willow. pretty good, read like 6 chapters in one nite, kinda going slow atm with skewl and junk. is neone reading nething good atm?

Willow 

great read!!

City Infernal  

also a GREAT read!!

Proud Mother and Wife!!
ALN
Wordsmith
ALN
0 Kudos

_book_worm_69 wrote:

currently reading Willow. pretty good, read like 6 chapters in one nite, kinda going slow atm with skewl and junk. is neone reading nething good atm?

Willow 

great read!!

City Infernal  

also a GREAT read!!

I've read Willow. It's really good. I read most of it in one night too. It's one of my favorites, I think your really going to like it.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. "
Inspired Contributor
books4life48
0 Kudos

Well right now I am reading a total of...........7 books.

•  Thirst No. 2
  •  Shakespear's Romeo and Juliet
  •  North Beautiful
  •  Found
  •  The Nannies
  •  Confessions of a Boyfriend Stealer
  •  If You Give A Mouse A Cookie
~Yes*We*Have*No*Bananas~ XD
Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

:smileytongue: I love when you give a mouse a cookie!

Have you read when you give a moose a muffin?

& i read a few books at a time, about two or three, but dang how do you do seven?! Your super reader! ahhha(:

----------------------------------------------