Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. On May 1, we’re saying goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina

Re: What Are You Reading Right Now?

Push  

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

The Reckoning (Darkest Powers Series #3)

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
ALN
Wordsmith
ALN

Just finished North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley. Still reading A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray and I am also reading Winter Girls by Laurie Halse Anderson, who is one of my favorite authors.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. "
Reader
Megs_13
0 Kudos

As of right now, I've been reading the newest Vampire Diaries book. Its called The Return: Shadow Souls. I absolutely love these books. Romance is great, especially of the vampire kind. The love triangle aspect of this book is positively to die for because on one hand you have the typical perfect and sweet love, but on the other hand you have the sinister and passionate love that you just can't escape. Not to mention the action-centered plot. This book is nothing other than sinister. =D

Scribe
JdiennoPSU
0 Kudos

Megs_13 wrote:

As of right now, I've been reading the newest Vampire Diaries book. Its called The Return: Shadow Souls. I absolutely love these books. Romance is great, especially of the vampire kind. The love triangle aspect of this book is positively to die for because on one hand you have the typical perfect and sweet love, but on the other hand you have the sinister and passionate love that you just can't escape. Not to mention the action-centered plot. This book is nothing other than sinister. =D

I bought this book when it was $1.99 in ebook format!  Still on book two of the original four books but plan on reading it soon!

- JJ

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

FACT: Childhood cancers are the #1 disease killer in children - more than asthma, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, and pediatric AIDS combined.
Frequent Contributor
WriterMom
0 Kudos

Has anyone read The Goddess series from P.C. Cast? Some feed back. Please.

The Boondock Saints Pictures, Images and Photos
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i ust finished PJ and the curse of the titans. it was relly good. cant wait to rea  the fourth book

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

I just finished Reckoning yesterday and loved it! =D

So now I am reading Maze Runner. It's really awesome and a little confusing so far but awesome lol

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

im hoping to get the fourth PJ book tomorrow...i loved the third book- it left so many lures for the next book

The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series #4), Vol. 4 

Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

Just finished Dark Visions series by L.J.Smith

it was AMAZING! Finally the heroine gets with the right guy, in my opinion. I loved it(:

& now I'm starting the second Maximum Ride book, School's Out-Forever. The Angel Experiment left a lot of cliff hangers, & I'm jumpy for answers.

----------------------------------------------
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

after i finish a few more books, im planning on continuing the vampire diaries 3/4 and the rest. its been like 6 months since i started this series!

Scribe
JdiennoPSU
0 Kudos

Cheyenne_Catina wrote:

after i finish a few more books, im planning on continuing the vampire diaries 3/4 and the rest. its been like 6 months since i started this series!

HAHAHAH me too!!! gotta finish them sooner or later

- JJ

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

FACT: Childhood cancers are the #1 disease killer in children - more than asthma, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, and pediatric AIDS combined.
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

yup...so many books, so little time :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
michaela27
0 Kudos

I read Perfect Chemistry a couple weeks ago and i LOVED it it was so good.  Then i read The Forest of Hands and Teeth (forget the author)  and it was pretty good i liked it ill have to read the other books when they come out.  Now im reading Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott  :smileyhappy:

Contributor
lmr003
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

-Lindsay

Inspired Correspondent
Ravenclaww
0 Kudos

Likes doing this xD

Previous:

Soul of the Fire (Sword of Truth Series #5) 

Current:

Faith of the Fallen (Sword of Truth Series #6) 

Proceeding:

The Pillars of Creation (Sword of Truth Series #7) 

TheSubtleChronicler.blogspot.com

Check it out :smileywink:
Contributor
lmr003
0 Kudos

i actually just bought The Return: Shadow Souls and i can't wait to start reading it! :smileyhappy: but i do still have to finish another book i've been reading. do you watch the vampire diaries tv series to the cw?

-Lindsay

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

hmm...nice ravenclaww :smileyhappy:

still reading vampire diaries, but tomroow im planning on reading

Teach Me 

Frequent Contributor
Jess25
0 Kudos