Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

What are you reading...?

:smileyvery-happy:Hi everyone!

So I just finished Fallen by Lauren Kate.And did anyone know there was a sequel to it???Anyway, I was just wondering what you guys are reading and if there are any great books out there.:smileyvery-happy:so HAPPY POSTING lol.by

"Books are the things that keep us inspired,content,and above all else happy"
New User
Isabella15
0 Kudos

Re: What are you reading...?

I know! I LOVE fallen and Hush, Hush. both the best books ever.

But I'm reading Willow and Speak((Though I've seen the movie man times))

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Not trying to be rude but there is already a what are you reading right now thread so if you want to look at that it will give you a good idea of what teens are reading currently.

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

I know lexa i was just thinking that like seriously theres no point making a new thread based on a topic that is on the same page and obviously one which is being used quite a bit as you can see based on the amount of pages it has, jus be careful guys theres no need to make threads on the same topic over and over again.

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

ohkayyyy

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Cracked up to Be  

i finished this book and it was very good.

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Dark Secrets 1

Bad Girls Don't Die

Hex Hall

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
New User
0145-pooh
0 Kudos

im reading sold by PATRICIA McCORMICK ...ITS  excellent so far

Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Oh how is Sold?  My friend really wanted to read that and I was thinking of buying it for her.

I'm reading Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev.  Tis amazing and funny just like Eyes Like Stars.  :smileyvery-happy:

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Im kinda reading Marley And Me and Revolutionary Road and the moment and switching between the two, I've read like two chapters of Revolutionary Road whilst I'm halfway through Marley And Me, Im really enjoying Marley And Me even though I was doubtful at first since it was about a dog, but its supposed to be really sad, and I love my tearjerkers, so ill see, I'm planning reviewing it on my blog sometime this week hopefully, as for Revolutionary Road, I've heard its a fantastic book so maybe ill wait till I've finished Marley And Me and then read it so that way I can take my time with it.

Arghh!! Sold ! Damn I saw that at the library the other day, and was thinking of picking it up! urgh, Now I really want to read it, god knows why I dint pick it up, and Kay its good to see you back here girl,:smileyhappy:

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

lexievamp-really cool books.Hows hex hall?I was thinking of reading it.

Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the suggestions guys.I cant wait to read them all thx so much!!!

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
funwithfaith wrote:

Hex Hall is really good so far. You should totally read it =D

Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

LexieVamp wrote:

funwithfaith wrote:

Hex Hall is really good so far. You should totally read it =D

I think i will, even though i have like ten books going at once lol what is it about?

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Hex Hall:

Three years ago, Sophie Mercer discovered that she was a witch. It's gotten her into a few scrapes. Her non-gifted mother has been as supportive as possible, consulting Sophie's estranged father-an elusive European warlock-only when necessary. But when Sophie attracts too much human attention for a prom-night spell gone horribly wrong, it's her dad who decides her punishment: exile to Hex Hall, an isolated reform school for wayward Prodigium, a.k.a. witches, faeries, and shapeshifters.

By the end of her first day among fellow freak-teens, Sophie has quite a scorecard: three powerful enemies who look like supermodels, a futile crush on a gorgeous warlock, a creepy tagalong ghost, and a new roommate who happens to be the most hated person and only vampire on campus. Worse, Sophie soon learns that a mysterious predator has been attacking students, and her only friend is the number-one suspect.

(Hope you like it =)!)

Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

wow it sounds really really good kind of like a croos between twilight and holloweentown lol thx fr the suggestion!!