Shadow Kiss

Blood Promise

Spirit Bound

Last Sacrifice

New User
jehieili_1
0 Kudos

Re: What book series are you reading?

The book series that i am reading is called The series of unfortunate Events. Its about 3kids that have a lot of misery:smileysurprised:

Inspired Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

I am currently reading the Vampire Journals from Morgan Rice.  I am currently reading Destined. This is really a good series to read.  Morgan Rice is a good author.  I was hooked from the first book of the Vampire Legacy  "Resurrected".  From that point on, I bought 4 books. 

I started out reading the Vampire Legacy (which is out of sinc- I should have started with the Vampire Journals).

Vampire Legacy

* Resurrected

* Craved

Vampire Journals

Turned

Loved
Betrayed

Destined

Desired

Betrothed

Vowed 

Found

Inspired Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

The Vampire Academy series is an awesome series to read.  Richelle Mead is a terrific writer.  She captures you and holds your attention through out the series.  I truely fell in love with Dimitri Belikov.  I definately wouldn't mind having someone like him around.  

Definately check out this series you would not be dissapointed!

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

My friend absolutely loves this series, and has told me on numerous occasions that I MUST read them. She lent me the first book, Vampire Academy, but I have yet to get past the first frew pages.

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Distinguished Wordsmith
SaraMariaa
0 Kudos

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Inspired Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

I just finished the Eden series by Nicole Williams. The series includes 3 books: Eternal Eden Fallen Rden United Eden This series is a must read! After reading the first book, I wound up buying the nrxt 2 books. If you miss Twiliggt, check out this series. It has some similarities, but different. When I read the last book, i felt like I was loosing some good friends. Nicole Williams is a talented authir. I would like to read more of her books. I would give her 4****.
Contributor
Bookworm29JT
0 Kudos

Hi, I am currently reading Heist Society  by Ally Carter ,

It is a really interesting series about a girl that has a family that  are thieves and she does not want to be one  .

But she finds herself doing a heist to save her Father when he gets framed for a Job that he did not do. It is a awesome  series , I could not put them down!

If you want to check out this series, Ally Carter made a free crossover Ebook between Heist Society and Gallagher Girls                                                              Double Crossed

Inspired Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos