Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
PandaGirl303
0 Kudos

Re: What to read next.....

i am in the middle of twilight and it is such a good book!!!! I found it on my desk one day and i started reading it cause i was bored and it is so awesome!
Frequent Contributor
Bella-Swan
0 Kudos

Re: Anynody Know any good series?

the marked series and the vampire diaries are good, vampire kisses  and thats all i know but twilight is realy good like you said

FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS DRIVE DRUNK, DRUNK BELLA SAID, YES DRUNK YOUR ARE INTOXICATED BYMY VERY PRESENS
Frequent Contributor
Bella-Swan
0 Kudos

Re: any good books are there?

is that a old book or a new one

FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS DRIVE DRUNK, DRUNK BELLA SAID, YES DRUNK YOUR ARE INTOXICATED BYMY VERY PRESENS
Contributor
LUVtheFLUFF247
0 Kudos

I'm all out of ideas! HELP!!!

Hey,
I hate to say it but I've run out of books. Could you tell me some books that i would be interested in. my favorite books are The Gallagher girls series by Ally Cater, twilight series By Stephenie Meyer, and Love Undercover by Jo Edwards. I like books romantic books but not books with sexuality in them. Do you have any ideas of books i would like? Thankz!
~ "If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger."
I nodded, again to my-self." I know exactly what she means. And I know who I can't live without." ~ Bella Swan
Frequent Contributor
GCACheerldr14
0 Kudos

Re: I'm all out of ideas! HELP!!!

[ Edited ]
I like all of them too so Im going to tell you some of my favorites. Redeeming Love it is a romance but it has a point to all of it. Its written by a Christian author. Lurlene McDaniel has some romance in her books. Mostly there about losing someone that is close. The Mate Dates books are good. If you want a older romance A Great Fatal Love Chase is a page tuner. The Luxe is a fairly new book that you might really enjoy. I hope that helps sorry if it doesnt.

Message Edited by GCACheerldr14 on 03-26-2008 05:53 PM
Kacy -/--

"When you follow your heart, you should have no regrets. When you follow someone elses, those regrets may lose your heart." -anonymous
Isaiah 41:28-31- life verse
Frequent Contributor
xDreamerx
0 Kudos

Re: I'm all out of ideas! HELP!!!

Hey i have been having the same problem one book i found that i enjoyed was blue bloods its a new take on vampires but i really liked it and it has a sequel called masqurede (dont kno if i spelled it right)
A book is the only place in which you can examine a fragile thought without breaking it, or explore an explosive idea without fear it will go off in your face. It is one of the few havens remaining
New User
LovesBooks89
0 Kudos

Are you looking for old books as in Jane Austen old? I would recommend Jane Eyre, if you can get through it. It takes a lot of effort, but I think it's pretty good.
New User
LovesBooks89
0 Kudos

Here are some books I have read recently that I thought were good:

Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
Teach Me by R.A. Nelson
Looking for Alaska by John Green
Wickey Lovely by Melissa Marr
Impulse by Ellen Hopkins

Frequent Contributor
sarah_sue15
0 Kudos

I really really need some new book ideas to read.

help me please

Reading is good for the soul.
Frequent Contributor
Starlet
0 Kudos

Re: I really really need some new book ideas to read.

what types of books do you like?
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx

"I cannot live without books."
Thomas Jefferson
Frequent Contributor
sarah_sue15
0 Kudos

all kinds

Reading is good for the soul.
Contributor
TerryReschke
0 Kudos

If you like teen murder mysteries you might like my new book "The Attic Above".
MDS
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you like fantasies, try reading mine.... NEVAEH by MD Sanford.  If you do read it, I'd love to hear back from you.  Thanks.  Gotta go the baby is eating the cat again!!!!!
New User
Katybug002
0 Kudos

Re: Anynody Know any good series?

I would try Farewell To Manzanar, it is a book about the Japanesse and what happened with the bombing of Pearl Harbour. I think that it is a good book for all of the history nerds/geeks of the world.

New User
Katybug002
0 Kudos

Re: what books should i read help

OLVIER TWIST

ROMEO & JULIET
ANNE OF GREEN GABLES
GONE WITH THE WIND

New User
SophieRichardson
0 Kudos

Re: What to read next..... (General Book Recommendations)

You should try City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, and Graceling.