Wordsmith
Golden_Reader12
0 Kudos

Who here...?

Who here has read Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins? I just got done reading it and absolutely loved it! One of the best books I've read!
"There would be little reason to lie down at night without the possibility of seeing things bigger and more amazing than the average day might bring about. Why pick up a pen or type on a keyboard if there's no imagination or wonder left to behold?"
-pg 3 of Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra
Frequent Contributor
AlwaysSearching
0 Kudos

Re: Who here...?

It is a great book, i havent read the second book but i think that Katniss will join some sort of rebel alliance.

~I am always searching. Searching for fun, something to read, for friends, for more chances to see the world. For my love.~
Frequent Contributor
twilightislove
0 Kudos

i lovedddd tht book. i cnt wait for the next one to come out!
"im perfectly capable of driving myself home!" - bella
"of course she was but i wasnt capable of letting her go"- edward
-midnight sun
xoxo
Wordsmith
Golden_Reader12
0 Kudos

I know what you mean about the second book, when I got done reading Hunger Games I found the second book on amazon. When I saw it didn't come out until September 1, 2009 I was upset, I really hate when they anounce the release date so early where you basically have to wait half a year to get it! It's so unfair because now I want to read it while the first story is still fresh in my mind.
"There would be little reason to lie down at night without the possibility of seeing things bigger and more amazing than the average day might bring about. Why pick up a pen or type on a keyboard if there's no imagination or wonder left to behold?"
-pg 3 of Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra
Wordsmith
Arielle
0 Kudos

I love this book!! It is so good! And I was so upset at the end when it said 'end of book 1'. I didnt know it was a series until that. haha. it made me very upset.
Who controls the past controls the future.
Who controls the present controls the past.