Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
Evermore13
0 Kudos

Who loves Dark Romance? suggest some here!

I love dark/paranormal romance! i have read a lot and want to know about some others to see if they are worth reading! also tell me your favorites!:smileyhappy:

Correspondent
Tenrbe
0 Kudos

Re: Who loves Dark Romance? suggest some here!

I think these are my favorite types of books. Some really good ones that I'd suggest are:

- Fallen

- Hush, hush

- Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side

- Vampire Academy

I'm about to read Dark Divine, Beautiful Creatures, and Dreaming Anastasia. I think they'd all fall under this "dark romance" category too lol.

Frequent Contributor
Evermore13
0 Kudos

Cool! thanks i really wnat to read Hush, Hush! The other ones sound interesting too! can't wait to get some more books!

Inspired Contributor
liv4Him
0 Kudos

Hush, Hush and Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side are AMAZING!!! You must read them. :smileyhappy:

Check out my blog at http://www.rinielsmusings.wordpress.com.
Inspired Contributor
liv4Him
0 Kudos

Oh, and Beautiful Creatures was wonderful. Also dark romance. Also a must read!

Check out my blog at http://www.rinielsmusings.wordpress.com.
Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

ok i may sound stupid but...is dark romance paranormal?

if so i wanna read shiver, hush hush, and fallen

among others

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

Cheyenne_Catina most of them are. like all of em haha.

i lovved beautiful creatures (cant wait for the next in the 5 book series i heard) and Hush, Hush.

Im also waiting for Shiver and Fallen and cant wait to read em(:

----------------------------------------------
New User
Twilighter143
0 Kudos

Ok, I agree :]

I'm reading "Fallen" and i love it.

I just finished Beautiful Creatures and i've got to say that was the best book i've EVER read in my entire life.

Can't wait to read Hush,hush.

Frequent Contributor
Evermore13
0 Kudos

Is there going to be a second book to hush hush?

and is there going to be a 5th book to the Vampire Academy series????

Correspondent
Tenrbe
0 Kudos

Yes! The second book to hush, hush is called crescendo. It's coming out this fall.

Vampire academy is going to have a 5th and 6th book. They're both coming out this year! The 5th book (Spirit Bound) is coming out in May and the last one is coming out this fall too. I can't wait!

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

ok, so even thouh i havent yet read hush hush, im excited that theres going to be another book

Correspondent
kellybeans
0 Kudos

I definitely recommend Hush, Hush. I just couldn't stop reading it - it was so addictive! Shiver is also a really good read. I know some people said it was slow in the middle, but I didn't think that at all. The Wicked Lovely and Gemma Doyle series are two other interesting dark romance books. Happy reading!

"We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it. That's all."
-The Breakfast Club
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

I WANNA READ HUSH HUSH AND SHIVER!!!!

Contributor
Envisage
0 Kudos

If you liked Evermore and Vampire Academy then you have to read Evernight (not to be mistaken with Evermore)  It is an amazing book. The third one comes out in March and I can't wait!

My uneasiness in the world- the sure,complete belief that I didn't really have a place in it -that wasn't about being a teenager. It was a part of me, and it always had been. Maybe it always would be. In: Evernight.