08-01-2012 05:23 PM
Who is/are your favorite author/s, and their favorite books/series that made you love the author?
I have quite a few but here they are:
1. L.J. Smith- The Vampire Diaries, Night World
2. Simone Elkeles- Perfect Chemistry
3. Julie Kagawa- Iron Fey, Blood of Eden
4. Rick Riordan- Percy Jackson & the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus, and the Kane Chronicles
5. Cassandra Clare- Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices
6. Jennifer L. Armentrout- Covenant, Lux, Gamble Brothers
6. Michelle Hodkin- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
08-05-2012 02:16 PM
I have to say for me it's a tie between John Green and Gabrielle Zevin. I loved The Fault in our Stars and Looking for Alaska by John Green, but I hated the book he wrote with David Levithan called Will Grayson, Will Grayson. Since he wrote it with another author I'm not really blaming him and so he is defiantly one of my favorite authors. Gabrielle Zevin wrote All These Things I've Done, Elsewhere, and Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac..I loved all three and they were all really well written. Which makes it hard to choose between the two.
08-06-2012 07:25 PM
Its pretty good not the best book, but defiantly worth reading. It really makes you wonder what it would be like to lose all your memories.
08-13-2012 12:41 PM
I love Gabriel Zevin <3 she is my favorite author. Vive read a bunch of her books. So far they r all worth reading you should defiantly read memoirs of a teenage amnesiac