Contributor
MadAsAHatter
0 Kudos

Wish List Reviews

Hey, Everyone!

I have four books that I'm thinking about getting during my next trip to B&N and, if you've read any of them, I would totally appreciate your opinion or brief review :smileyhappy:

The Books:

The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen

The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

Abundance Of Katherines by John Green

Into The Wild Nerd Yonder by Julie Halpern

And I'll be the poet that sings of your glory and live what I sing everyday (Psalms 61:8)
Frequent Contributor
lunalovegood115
0 Kudos

Re: Wish List Reviews

the last song is such an amazing book i just finished reading it. 

and

i have not read the truth about forever yet but all the sarah dessen books i have read are amazing.

so there both great books!!!

"What you need, what you deserve, is a guy who adores you for what you are. Who doesn't see you as a project, but a prize. you know?"
-- The Truth About Forever; Sarah Dessen
Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

I have only read The Truth About Forever and it is one of my favorite books so I would say get that one

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
ALN
Wordsmith
ALN
0 Kudos

I have read both An Abundance of Katherines and Truth About Forever. I love both books. I like any books by either John Green or Sarah Dessen. Those two would be the ones I would suggest.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. "
Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Definitely Truth About Forever  and An Abundance of Katherines.  Sarah Dessen and John Green are both amazing authors and I'd read anything they wrote.  Nicholas Sparks.... well let's just say his books make great movies...not great books.  But hey, that's just my opinion.  :smileyvery-happy:

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Contributor
MadAsAHatter
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for yor suggestions! :smileyhappy:

I got The Truth About Forever and The Last Song this time. I'll have to pick up the other ones on my next trip.

And I'll be the poet that sings of your glory and live what I sing everyday (Psalms 61:8)