Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. On May 1, we’re saying goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

Re: Worst Books Ever!

well its alright i mean its definately not numero uno but its okay. read it you may like it more than i did.

Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

Its_tiffani_LOVE wrote:

well its alright i mean its definately not numero uno but its okay. read it you may like it more than i did.

Not if it's like Tantilize (I dont think I spelled that right...)

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

ha its okay im not an english major either. well its was kind of like tantalize to me in that nothing really stood out.

Contributor
lolly470
0 Kudos

witch of blackbird pond

Love Struck!!!!!:smileyhappy:
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

Its_tiffani_LOVE wrote:

ha its okay im not an english major either. well its was kind of like tantalize to me in that nothing really stood out.

So it starts off slow and kinda boring, but get's good at the end?

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Inspired Contributor
Its_tiffani_LOVE
0 Kudos

yeah but its a lot better than tantalize. like a lot. in my opinion at least. :]

Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

I tried reading Eternal...

Not that impressed

I stoped half way through...

Jasper
~Eclipse~
Contributor
EmoGirl_Love
0 Kudos

I didn't like Wicked Lovely...I thought it had potential but in the end it didn't live up to what people made it out to be...

'Caress the one, the never fading rain in your heart-The tears of snow white sorrow-Caress the one, the hiding amaranth in the land of the daybreak'
~Nightwish~
Amaranth
Frequent Contributor
GEEna
0 Kudos

The worst book i've ever read... probably the summoning by kelley armstrong.

I absolutely hated it.  It was just soooo boring.  I stopped halfway through.

Oh and fragile eternity.  I couldn't finish that book either. It was like Melissa

Marr tried too hard to make it interesting or something... idk it just sucked.

there ain't no rest for the wicked.
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

GEEna wrote:

The worst book i've ever read... probably the summoning by kelley armstrong.

I absolutely hated it.  It was just soooo boring.  I stopped halfway through.

Oh and fragile eternity.  I couldn't finish that book either. It was like Melissa

Marr tried too hard to make it interesting or something... idk it just sucked.

I didn't like the Summoning either...I'm not gonna read the rest of the seires...

Jasper
~Eclipse~
Frequent Contributor
Blue-Wolf
0 Kudos

Breaking Point, by Alex Flinn. Who wants to read about a kid who smashes mailboxes, fails to help a kid in preventing his own suicide, and THEN goes to Juvy at the end? Come on, that just bites.

The hunter's motivation is fueled by his victims cries.
Frequent Contributor
writingirl_15
0 Kudos

Vampire...in My Dreams 

The description sounded so interesting...then I started reading it.... and wow- not in a good way. It was just BAD.

New User
ChristineXFairytale
0 Kudos

Im going to have to go with You Don't Know Me by David Klass. You all may disagree with me, but it bored me and I really got tired of trying to figure out what the kid was trying to say. If I liked to figure out riddles while I was readin, I would probably have enjoyed it more.