10-19-2008 09:16 PM
I will never understand...
Breaking Dawn was the best!
twilght being the first of course.
because edward left
10-21-2008 09:49 PM
L-O-V-E-D I-T!!! Loved it, loved it loved it! It is my second fave!!
4)New Moon (only cuz Edward wasn't there for more than 100 pages.)
This was a very close decision
11-09-2008 11:26 PM
I would just like to state... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
1. Breaking Dawn
4. New Moon (but it was still really good, i just wished Edward was in it more)
11-14-2008 06:44 PM
11-14-2008 07:40 PM
11-23-2008 08:08 PM
11-23-2008 08:13 PM
11-24-2008 11:19 PM
I dont believe I have ever read a book with a worse ending. Not that them all surviving is a bad thing but could Stephanie Meyer have given the book a more boring ending???
I read the books relatively quickly (all 4 in less then 2 weeks) but it took me most of that time to get through the last book and that was only because I needed to know how it ended. I thought it had such an anticlimax that I was devestated it ended that way.
I know that if there was a war it would be good vs evil and good would win but at least that would have made the story more interesting. as is the most climatic part of the whole book was Bella giving birth! wow... dramatic... *note the sarcasim... If they are to go through and make every book a movie they will really need to go off the original and make something happen otherwise they will bust out with this one.
If I missed something or over looked something pls let me know because I really dont want to end this thinking badly of a series I came to love.
11-25-2008 03:49 PM
11-25-2008 07:06 PM
It was soooo good! I finished it 2 weeks after it came out and it was fantastic. Great way to end the saga. Stephenie Meyer is a very talented writer and I'm very sad she's done with the Twilight saga. Well, you know how Star Wars has 2 sagas? Well, maybe Stephenie Meyer will make a second saga about Jacob and Nessy (Renesmee). I give it a 10 out of 10.
--"Decode" by Paramore
11-25-2008 07:08 PM
--"Decode" by Paramore
11-26-2008 06:16 PM
"I'll go if you stop saying that." replied Bella.
~*~ Twilight Fangirl ~*~
11-29-2008 08:36 PM
I have mixed feelings about the book.
The BAD parts:
1. In the first 3 books, you really get to know Bella. Her character is very defined. In Breaking Dawn, that changes. Bella doesn't seem like Bella in the beginning. Though I have to admit, keeping Nessie is totally her.
2. She gets everthing she wants. There is NOTHING that she had to give up. The first 3 books were so realistic, even if it had mythological references in it. How she was and her choices could totally relate to real life. In real life, you can't get everything you want and more than you expected, like Bella did. Think about it, she got Nessie, which is not supposed to happen. She got to skip the newborn phase, again, not supposed to happen. She got to be a powerful vampire and be with edward but she got to keep Jacob and Charlie.
The GOOD parts:
1. Bella gets a happy ending. Edward and Bella get to be together as a family. All their struggles finally pay off. I kind of did want B & E to be happy in the end because after all they've been through, its horrible if they can't be happy.
2. Jacob gets a happy ending. I am not one of those people who hate Jacob. I just prefer Edward over Jacob for Bella. Even if I wanted B & E to end up together, I really didn't want Jacob to be kicked out in the street, abandoned. That would be sad. I'm glad Jacob got his happy ending with Nessie, even if I wish he didn't have to hurt Bella in the process. I'm glad Jacob gets to be with Bella like family.
3. I loved the part about Alice. I really didn't believe she abandoned everyone but I was growing worried at the end. The whole immortal child thing was a little random but I'm glad the conflict was solved without violence. Alice is one of my favorite characters and I'm glad she got to provide the solution. If there was a big fight, some of the Cullens or the werewolfs would have to die and I really didn't want that so I was glad with the ending.
And you shall be full of delights
Let them be your mattress
And you shall sleep restful nights.
A room without books is like a body without a soul
11-29-2008 09:54 PM
yeah like you said if they didnt get a happy ending for all the struggles they went through that would be sad.
im glad everyone got what they wanted. i like happy endings
- Edward Cullen
12-04-2008 08:42 PM
--"Decode" by Paramore
12-07-2008 03:41 PM
Hell bent on chasin' down that crazy spark
I'll follow you where you're leading
To the first sweet taste of freedom
You got me runnin' baby,
Wild at heart
12-07-2008 04:02 PM
ok people say breaking dawn was awesome but to tell you the truth it wasnt that good . when i thought about the last book it was nothing like it what i read.
it had it good pionts but it wasnt was i though it would be
12-13-2008 12:22 PM
In this New Moon
And I will cling to our eternal Eclipse
Until the day of our Breaking Dawn
*** I'm with the vampires, of course. ***