Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
Inkytopia_Reviews
0 Kudos

YA Book Blogger

Hey There *Waves*

If you are a YA book blogger please share you experiences here. I've just decided to start my own book blog and as a newbie I'd like to know what's your experience is like and any other tips or advice you could give me.

Thanks in advance~!

Inkytopia

Inspired Correspondent
adm912

Re: YA Book Blogger

Hi!

I started blogging in Feb of this year. I've had a great experience with it! I've made some excellent friends and have enjoyed every bit of it. 

If you need anything specific feel free to email me! I don't check back tons, but my email address (and other ways to contact me) are on my blog. 

New User
Inkytopia_Reviews
0 Kudos

Thanks! I'll be checking out your blog soon.

-Inkytopia

New User
LostinBelieving
0 Kudos

Hello! 

I just wanna let you know that I'm also a YA book blogger. I don't know if this helps, but I'm a teen, too. I've had my blog for a year and half and have loved every minute. The people you meet in the book blogging community are great and will help you with anything. I was clueless when I began my blog, so I understand how you feel.

This is the first time I've been on the board and I don't know how often I'll check back. Feel free to e-mail me at lostinbelieving(at)yahoo(dot)com if you need help with anything (:

~Alison

http://lostinbelieving.wordpress.com/