New User
Inkytopia_Reviews
0 Kudos

YA Book Blogger

Hey There *Waves*

If you are a YA book blogger please share you experiences here. I've just decided to start my own book blog and as a newbie I'd like to know what's your experience is like and any other tips or advice you could give me.

Thanks in advance~!

Inkytopia

Inspired Correspondent
adm912

Re: YA Book Blogger

Hi!

I started blogging in Feb of this year. I've had a great experience with it! I've made some excellent friends and have enjoyed every bit of it. 

If you need anything specific feel free to email me! I don't check back tons, but my email address (and other ways to contact me) are on my blog. 

New User
Inkytopia_Reviews
0 Kudos

Thanks! I'll be checking out your blog soon.

-Inkytopia

New User
LostinBelieving
0 Kudos

Hello! 

I just wanna let you know that I'm also a YA book blogger. I don't know if this helps, but I'm a teen, too. I've had my blog for a year and half and have loved every minute. The people you meet in the book blogging community are great and will help you with anything. I was clueless when I began my blog, so I understand how you feel.

This is the first time I've been on the board and I don't know how often I'll check back. Feel free to e-mail me at lostinbelieving(at)yahoo(dot)com if you need help with anything (:

~Alison

http://lostinbelieving.wordpress.com/