Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Contributor
CrabbyCat
0 Kudos

You Know You're a Twilight Fan When...

I thought this might be fun since Eclipse is in theaters now.  Just add on how you know you're a Twilight fan.

You know you're a Twilight fan when...

...every time you see the word "twilight," even in a non-related book, newspaper, or magazine, your subconscious mind catches it and your eyes skip right to that word and your heart does a little jump.

I could be reading along, and halfway through the paragraph is the word "twilight," and I immediately stop reading the sentence I'm on and skip to "twilight."  I don't really even realize that I do it until it's too late to stop myself.  It's totally a subconscious thing.  It drives me crazy!

the rocket summer 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
Inspired Contributor
TheVampireGod
0 Kudos

Re: You Know You're a Twilight Fan When...

you know ur a twilight fan when u pee ur pants when u found out who the director is... lol(this was my sister...)

Eclipse Pictures, Images and Photos
Inspired Contributor
CrabbyCat
0 Kudos

TheVampireGod wrote:

you know ur a twilight fan when u pee ur pants when u found out who the director is... lol(this was my sister...)

That's a funny one!! LOL

You know your a twilight fan when you know who the movie directors are and you know all of the movies they directed prior to the Twilight franchise, because you wanted to make sure they wouldn't mess up the movies based on some of your favorite books.  Is it totally lame that I actually fall into this category?  Lol.

Inspired Correspondent
bella_swan_lover
0 Kudos

I just wanted to let u guys know if u really wanted to read some funny ones there is actually a previous post just about this but it is old so im happy u r starting it back up.

I put this on the previous one but I knew i was a Twilight Fan when i gave up talking about Twilight for lent.

"La Push baby it's La Push. Are you going?" asked Eric
"I'll go if you stop saying that." replied Bella.

~*~ Twilight Fangirl ~*~
New User
trinity28
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

i hope your sister didn't read that,lol

you know ur a twilight fan when u pee ur pants when u found out who the director is... lol(this was my sister...) ..

Contributor
lolly470
0 Kudos

You know your a twilight fan when someone calls Edward or Jacob and you cant stop talking about the two of them. You also know when you put Quotes from the movies or books as your signature...lol....

Love Struck!!!!!:smileyhappy:
Inspired Contributor
CrabbyCat
0 Kudos

lolly470 wrote:

You know your a twilight fan when someone calls Edward or Jacob and you cant stop talking about the two of them. You also know when you put Quotes from the movies or books as your signature...lol....

I guess my signature kinda gives that away, doesn't it?  Lol

Inspired Correspondent
bella_swan_lover
0 Kudos

CrabbyCat wrote:

lolly470 wrote:

I guess my signature kinda gives that away, doesn't it?  Lol

Mine too I can't even remember how to change it so this is probably what it will be for the rest of my time on here!

~*~ Twilight Fangirl ~*~
Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

bella_swan_lover wrote:

I knew i was a Twilight Fan when i gave up talking about Twilight for lent.

Hahahaha!!! Soooo funny! My friend did that too.
You know you're a Twilight fan when you refer to Taylor Lautner or any of the other actors by their characters' names and nothing else. ;D I don't do this but I am still a fan. =]
You know you're a Twilight fan when you can quote any book in the saga and can remember the tiniest details that everyone else misses. (I think someone said this already LOL)
Inspired Correspondent
bella_swan_lover
0 Kudos

b00kwerm wrote:

bella_swan_lover wrote:

I knew i was a Twilight Fan when i gave up talking about Twilight for lent.

Hahahaha!!! Soooo funny! My friend did that too.
You know you're a Twilight fan when you refer to Taylor Lautner or any of the other actors by their characters' names and nothing else. ;D I don't do this but I am still a fan. =]
You know you're a Twilight fan when you can quote any book in the saga and can remember the tiniest details that everyone else misses. (I think someone said this already LOL)

Do u know what the bad thing was tho i didnt last 3 weeks!!! I tried but i couldnt!!!

And about that last one i thought i was a major fan and i was taking this quiz and i got this question wrong and the next day i went and asked my friend and the question was after Bella finds out Edward is a vampire the next day for breakfast she eats a gronalo bar in how many bites did it take her?? I had not a clue but my friend goes ohh that is easy it is on page 234 (dont remember the page but i checked and she was right) and it was 3 bites. It is amazing sometimes how addicted we all become about another world!

~*~ Twilight Fangirl ~*~
New User
Csprigg
0 Kudos

I do that! Ill be reading a really stressful part and my eyes will skip ahead all by themselves! I hate it because I have to go back adn my eyes are being dragged toward the conclusion. :smileyhappy:

Contributor
twilightluverJF
0 Kudos

When you smile when you see Jacob or Edward.:smileytongue:

New User
MscupcakeSW
0 Kudos

That is true..lol..I do it all the time!!!

You know when your a Twilight fan when you go around the house saying qoutes from the book and movie........and no one knows what your talking about..lol

Inspired Correspondent
K-Wags
0 Kudos

When you click on this thread or any other thread like it bc it says something about Twilight!!!! Doesn't matter what your talking about as long as you're talkin' Twilight....lol

Eclipse Pictures, Images and Photos
Reader
Cat-2mt
0 Kudos

... You fight for the team you are on with your friends. Team Jacob Rules! <3

Cat-2mt