New User
thepact
0 Kudos

Re: Young Adult Romance Novels

You should give The Pact: No matter when, where or what, I will always be there for you by Juliann Vatalaro. It a good young romance book. The link for the Nook version is:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-pact-no-matter-when-where-or-what-i-will-always-be-there-for-you...

Also at Amazon and Booklocker in paperback.

Hope you enjoy it.

Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

I would recommend "Ultimate Sacrifice" by Talia Jaeger.

Kassia is a mind blower (she has the power to cause severe pain and even cause death...only by using her mind). WOW! What would you do with powers like that? She doesn't know how to control her powers or her anger....so that is a bad combination to have.

Kassia attends the Glendale Institute. It is a school of gifted individuals who learns about their powers and how to use them. Kassia's friends all have different powers, and they learn to work together as a team. Miya is Kassia's best friend, they have been together for 6 years. They are together all the time, so they have built a strong friendship.

Her friends, Mira, Daxton, Noe, Auralee, and Zane all have unique powers and little do they know; they are going to need those powers to get rid of the demons that are after Kassia.

When Mira is attacked.....the friendship is pushed to the limit. Kassia is infuriated and wants to get back at the people who did this to her best friend.

Why are the demons after Kassia? What do they want with her? Will she and her friends be able to stop them before they anilate the world?

When Kassia learns what she must to in order to stop the demons, it is something that is not taken lightly. Will she be willing to give the ultimate sacrifice in order to protect the ones she loves and even the world?

Dive into this book.....you will no be disappointed.

This story contains so much emotion that I could not put the book down. The author held me captive throughout the book, and I wound up finishing it in one day.

I can't wait to read the next book. I can definately say that I will read this book more than one time.

Books let us into their souls and lay open to us the secrets of our own.  ~William Hazlitt

New User
TheRealKatieGirl
0 Kudos

Have you ever read hunger games?  It's not really romance, but it rocks! :smileyvery-happy:  

More romancy choices are Revealing Eden by Victoria Foyt, The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dresson (anything by her for that matter!), or The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Steivfarter (spellings probably wrong!)

Hope this helps!  

Katie

Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

I Just finished reading a truly AMAZING book by Talia Jager.  It is called Lost and Found.

It is about Korrine (a young adult) who starts life out as a drug addicted person.  Her mom is a drug addict herself and is taken away by the police leaving Korrine to endure the foster care system.  This heart felt story is about her courage and determination to make something with the cards she has been dealt with.  I was truly held captive from the beginning of the book to the end.  I went through so many emotions....you definitely need to have the tissues close by.  I have never met such a strong willed individual as Korrine, and found myself rooting for her throughout the book.  The characters are and the story are well written.  You could definitely relate to everything she went through; weather it was going to school, dealing with someone who has an addiction to something or the situation that arises later in the book.

You truly need to read this book.....you will not be able to put it down; just like me.  I give it 5 STARS *****.

Lost and Found

Books let us into their souls and lay open to us the secrets of our own.  ~William Hazlitt

New User
livinginbooks112

Between Shades of Gray  

i LOVE this book!!!

New User
Lil_V87

Hi I am new to this, but another good serious is the Tiger Curse it is a fairly new serious, but it both romance, adventure and a little bit of mystery. But I really enjoyed it. It has 4 books I believe and I just recently got the 4 the book and hoping I can find some time to read, but anyways you should give a try its really good :smileyhappy:

New User
lexirortiz
0 Kudos

It's an adult book but I really I enjoyed it!! Hope you enjoy it too I finished it in three days.... Couldnt put it down

On the Island  

New User
Cheryl_Rogers
0 Kudos

This is a short story, not a novel, but I have a brand new Christian YA romance out. It's called Together Again. Here's the desription: An unusual dream provokes a 17-year-old soon-to-be college history major named Abe to research former U.S. President Abraham Lincoln’s life — and change his own.

You can find it here: http://www.songsfromtheword.com/NewChristianBooks/store/products/category/romance-fiction/

and 

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/277713

New User
Angel_of_the_Timelines
0 Kudos

New User
HappyDaze
0 Kudos

I know that the last entry was posted awhile ago, but just in case you or anyone else is interested, I just read a new mature young adult romance novel that left me speechless.  I left a review of it on this site.  It's called Broken Road and it's written by Elizabeth Yu-Gesualdi.  I loved it.  It had everything in it.  Romance, passion, intrigue, suspense and sex!  Okay, not graphic graphic sex, but nonetheless there was a little something-something going on.  You'll fall in love with the main characters, especially Jarrod (the hero).  The author describes him in such a way that you can't help but dream about him.  There is so much romance and passion going on between the hero and heroine.  So many ups and downs as well.  But, in the end...a happy ending.  It doesn't get better than this.  Take my advice, read the book.  Once you've read it, spread the word.  This book is a must-read!  P.S.:  for some reason, if you decide to order through B&N, it says that the book is unavailable.  I don't know why.  I ordered through them.  Try amazon because I know that it's listed there too. 

Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Anything by Jennifer Echols, Simone Elkeles or Lauren Barnholdt! 

Forget You  

The Thing About the Truth  

Two-way Street  

Aces Up  

Sometimes It Happens  

One Night That Changes Everything  

Watch Me  

Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry Series #1)  

Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry Series #2)  

Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry Series #3)  

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

I agree Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead is an awesome series!

Check out the series, you won't be able to put it down.