Inspired Correspondent
Open-Peacemind
0 Kudos

Your Favorite Line from Your Favorite Book

Hello everyone!!

I hope all of you have a favorite book!

So from your favorite book try to pick out your favorite paragraph, line, etc.

Any book is fine!:smileyhappy:

Hope you all enjoy reading you favorite lines!

(I will post my favorite lines as well)

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
"It's your decision:
are you going to do the right or the wrong?"
~me
Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina

Re: Your Favorite Line from Your Favorite Book

I have so many books and so many quotes from them that it would be impossible to pick!

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Inspired Correspondent
Open-Peacemind

Well that's okay just choose on of your favorite lines:

Here's mine

“...Maxon lowered his lips to mine and gave me the faintest whisper of a kiss.

Something about the tentativeness of it made me feel beautiful. Without a word, I could understand how excited he was to have this moment, but then afraid at the same time. And deeper than any of that, I sensed that he adored me.

So this is what it felt like to be a lady.” 
― Kiera CassThe Selection

This is a great book, I recommend it to people who like little bit of romance with a sprinkle of spice.

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
"It's your decision:
~me
Inspired Correspondent
Open-Peacemind
0 Kudos

“I couldn't joke about the person who'd saved me from facing absolute heartbreak at home, who fed my family boxes of sweets, who ran to me worried that i was hurt if I asked for him. 

A month ago, I had looked at the TV and seen a stiff, distant, boring person-someone I couldn't imagine anyone loving. And while he wasn't anything close to the person I did love, he was worthy of having someone to love in his life.” 
― Kiera CassThe Selection
 Really love this book, there is a lot of great things written in the pages.:smileywink:
― Dr. Seuss
"It's your decision:
~me
Inspired Correspondent
Open-Peacemind
0 Kudos

“Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?” 
― J.R.R. TolkienThe Hobbit

A great classic, recommeneded for poeple who like the tale of going there and back again.:smileyhappy:

― Dr. Seuss
"It's your decision:
~me
Inspired Correspondent
Open-Peacemind
0 Kudos

Everyone you may join too.

I want to see other people contribute.(please:smileyhappy:)

Thank you!!

― Dr. Seuss
"It's your decision:
~me
Inspired Correspondent
Open-Peacemind
0 Kudos

“She cannot chain my soul. Yes, she could hurt me. She'd already done so...I would bleed, or not. Scar, or not. Live, or not. But she could not hurt my soul, not unless I gave it to her.” 
― Laurie Halse AndersonChains

Another great book quote. A lot about hardships and the cruel world.

― Dr. Seuss
"It's your decision:
~me
Inspired Correspondent
Open-Peacemind
0 Kudos

“I had grown up in a house with a fence around it, and in this fence was a white smooth wooden gate, two holes bored round and low together so the dog could see through. One night, the moon high, late for me home from the school dance, I remember that I stopped, hand on the gate, and spoke so quietly to myself and to the woman that I would love that not even the dog could have heard.

I don’t know where you are, but you’re living right now, somewhere on this earth. And one day you and I are going to touch this gate where I’m touching it now. Your hand will touch this very wood, here! Then we’ll walk through and we’ll be full of a future and of a past and we’ll be to each other like no one else has ever been. We can’t meet now, I don’t know why. But some day our questions will be answers and we’ll be caught in something so bright...and every step I take is one step closer on a bridge we must cross to meet.” 
― Richard BachThe Bridge Across Forever: A True Love Story

A great true love story.

― Dr. Seuss
"It's your decision:
~me
Inspired Correspondent
Open-Peacemind
0 Kudos

“His eyes drifted leisurely back up to my face and he smiled at me appreciatively, “Kelsey, when a man spends time with a beautiful woman, he needs to pace himself. I quirked my eyebrow at him and laughed. “Yeah, I’m a regular marathon alright.” He kissed my fingers. “Exactly. A wise man never sprints…in a marathon.”
― Colleen HouckTiger's Curse

Also a great book. about adventure, romance and magic. Great author too.

― Dr. Seuss
"It's your decision:
~me
Inspired Correspondent
Open-Peacemind
0 Kudos

“You’ll know her more by your questions than by her answers. Keep looking at her long enough. One day you might see someone you know.” 
― Jerry SpinelliStargirl

Awesome quote from an awesome book.

― Dr. Seuss
"It's your decision:
~me