Inspired Contributor
krazywazy1901
0 Kudos

a storyy....and youu add to itt!!!!

Running, and running. My breathing was heavy; it hurt to breath. My legs felt like lead, but I didn't stop. I had to get out of there.

The sky was lit with a million stars along with the full moon. It was windy & goose bumps have risen on my arms & legs. I needed to go to the next village.

I stopped & looked back. The fire was bigger. The flames covering the entire town. My mother, father, brother all gone. Lost in the fire. My mother’s words echo in my head. “Katy, go! Find the next village! They will help you!

[sorry for the shortness...]

Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

Re: a storyy....and youu add to itt!!!!

I felt tears form in my already red eyes. I turned and began to run again...it felt like forever before I saw the village...it was untouched by what had happened to my home.

I ran to the house my mother told me to go to.

"The house that's painted all black..." 

I pounded on the door as hard as I could....

Finally some opened the hevy looking door...an old man...

"It's happened hasn't it...?" he said softly,"The fire...his plan has begun"

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Contributor
Tilimorf
0 Kudos

I didn't understand.

"What's going on!" I yelled. "Who's Plan?"

"Come inside, it's not safe to talk right here." he said even softer then before

I stepped through the door and was glad to finally be out of the cold night air.

"Come this way." he said as he started walking down the dark entryway, candle in hand. I followed a little ways behind him. I had never met this man before but I knew that he would help me.

0 Kudos

His hair was the color of copper, brilliant in the flames of his roaring fireplace.  The room smelled strange, like thyme and dirt all mixed together.  It was a nice smell, don't get me wrong, it was just...different.  Much like the man who lived there. 

His long blue cloak trailed behind him as the candle cast shadows against the dark walls.

"Where are we going?" I gained the courage to speak.  My voice sounded so soft and weak.

â Does my being half-naked bother you?â â Jacob Black
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

He pushed a part of the wall...my breath had turned fast again, why?

The door lead to a dark spireled staircas, old , and dusty...

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Contributor
Canis_Lupus
0 Kudos

I heard an ominous creaking noise emitting from the bottom of the old stone steps, I turned to the man.

"Go on," he said, pushing me forwards.

"W... w... what's down there?" I managed to say through my chattering teeth.

"Hurry up!" said the man, "Nothing that will hurt you is down there."

I started walking down the steps, I felt wobbly and sick. The man closed the hidden door behind him and started walking down. I heard a screech, a piercing scream.

I tripped and tumbled down the stairs, everything went black. 

If you live among wolves you have to act like a wolf.
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

I woke up with a splitting headache that pounded against my ears. I slowly stood up, and smakced my head against a stone archway. that had definately not been there before, I muttered to myself gazing around the chamber. The floor was made up of dirt, although I recalled entering a stone floored room before...

A sharp echo balsted through the cavern. It jumped across the walls, like a caged beast.

My ears burned, and I twisted and fell to the floor once more, my pale lips kissing the harsh ground.

"We could do pizza."
Contributor
Canis_Lupus

I sat down on the dirt, and wept.

I thought about all the confusing events of today, and I wept some more. I looked around the room, cautiously. Out of the corner of my eye, something moved, I spun around, and reached toward where I saw the movement, and a scurry rat climbed up. I screamed, and ran toward an open door I suddenly spotted, I peered into the room and froze. The copper-haired man was standing over a bright metal object.... stained with blood! 

Wordsmith
blackmiss

I stopped dead in my tracks.This can't be happening.It's just a dream, it's just a dream.I'll be in bed sleeping right now and Rich will be banging on the door shrieking,"GET UP!" Ya,that's right.Nothing has happen.It's just a nightmare. But as much as I wanted it to be real, I have nothing to do with them any more. They are the past,and I'm looking at the present. 
Contributor
Canis_Lupus

The man turns around and stares at me, he gets up, and he covers the bloody metal object with a tablecloth. "So," he said "you freaked out at the stairs, and fell down them." 

"I... I... I saw a spider," I lied, "I'm terribly afraid of spiders."

The man looked relieved, maybe he didn't  want me to hear the screaming...

"What's that metal object," I said, staring at the tablecloth covering it.

The man uncovered the object/machine. He flicked a switch, the machine made a whirring noise, and the room went black. Something struck me in the read, and I blacked out. When I woke up I was in a whole new house, He must not want me in that secret chamber, I thought. The man looked out the window of the house, then froze. 

"We have to get out of here," he said, "the plan is almost complete."