Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

announcements about the mortal instruments

so clary has been cast for the CoB movie...its lilly collins. She's not what i pictured clary to be- she doesnt even have red hair!

They said that they would be announcing jace soon- really hoping for alex pettyfer:smileyhappy:

and the cover has been revealed for CoFA:

City of Fallen Angels 

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Frequent Contributor
AliceApple
0 Kudos

Re: announcements about the mortal instruments

I agreed with Lilly Collins thing. But I can;t wait about who will they choose to be Jace.  I hope it will be Alex Pettyfer too. He will be great for the part. 

Contributor
Prim-Rose
0 Kudos

i agree about lilly collins. although i have to admit that when i read alot of the times i put myself as the main character. As if i am actually there so... =)

Even then i always pictured her as more... meaty?... lol

Lets go with... not so scrawny.

On the whole COFA thing i had no idea she was writing a 4th book!!! sweet!! At least because i just found out about it i wont have to be as upset waiting about it for so long xD

"She had her nose in a book and her head in the clouds."
Contributor
lane28
0 Kudos

I cannot wait for the 4th book! this is my favorite series ever. i almost don't want to see the movie because it can't be as good as the books. i think lily collins is the exact opposite of who i pictured for the role but who knows, she might surprise me.

at some choice we must pick between what is right and what is easy
Contributor
JMSluvsJRM
0 Kudos

They're making a movie!!!! Ahhh so excited! I did not know this. I love this series so much, I was so glad when I found out there was a 4th book releasing in May. Cannot wait to read it, and yeah I looked up Lily Collins and she soooo does not fit my picture of Clary. Maybe if they dye her hair red and pluck those eyebrows? Haha. But still I'm excited!

...And so the lion fell in love with the lamb. What a stupid lamb. What a sick, masochistic lion...