Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

Re: anyone? anyone at all?

IMSOBORED!!!!! anyone on?
"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."
Inspired Correspondent
Facepalm
0 Kudos

Running into a door knob?? Owww!! :smileysad:
team GALE, anyone?
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

Facepalm wrote:
Running into a door knob?? Owww!! :smileysad:

yaa have you ever done it? well yaa im beyond klutzy.  but i dont really remember what i did. and it sucks. it may have been a door knob, a wall, a table, or a car door.

my brother and sister think it happened while i was sleeping, because latley ive been doing strange things in my sleep, and its wierd, if i get hurt in a dream(this was before sleep walking. and i dont actually know what im doing. i guess around midnight  my sister was on the phone she say me get up, open and close my drawer 3 times then go back to bed. but i havent heard of anything else about me getting up.) i wake up and it hurts there, but nothing shows, no large cuts of gashes. and sometimes ill wake up and for the next few days my knucles look like ive been punching people in the face. sometime ill wake up with small cuts and gashes out of me, that came out of nowhere. o and latley ive been a very restless sleeper, tossing and turning while im sleeping. and always tired.

if that made scense at all, wierd huh?!

"I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."
Inspired Scribe
_mOonSeeKer_
0 Kudos

I'm bored to death! I can't even read cause I get distracted easily nowadays..don't know why..then I try to write, but that too was useless..ugh..what do you do when your bored?? stare at the ceiling?? I've been doing that a lot today! lol
http://whisperinglostwords.blogspot.com
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

hey moonseeker

if you don't mind me asking....

what state do you live in?

because it seems like your always on really early in the morning....

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Inspired Scribe
_mOonSeeKer_
0 Kudos

J.R._BookWorm wrote:

hey moonseeker

Nope I don't mind..I live in the Philippines..lol:smileyvery-happy:

Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

_mOonSeeKer_ wrote:

J.R._BookWorm wrote:

hey moonseeker

Nope I don't mind..I live in the Philippines..lol:smileyvery-happy:

Ohh ok :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Inspired Scribe
_mOonSeeKer_
0 Kudos

no prob! :smileyhappy:
Inspired Wordsmith
random97
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
you live in the Philippines?
Message Edited by random97 on 08-05-2009 12:12 PM
Inspired Scribe
_mOonSeeKer_
0 Kudos

yeah, sure..why??