Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Re: anyone on here ?!?

Yep! Especially since everyone else gets As in it. So stupid...And I'm suppose to have the nice teacher!
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

I'm reading the DaVinci Code, which kicks ass, but not as good as Angels and Demons. 
"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

cool. so what kind of music do ya'll like?
I'm weird cause i hate goodbyes :smileyhappy:
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Anything with the word Rock in it, I love! I also love 90s rap and some pop, but not much. You?
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

pretty much anything but i only like a little rap and i cant take death metal

Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

I HATE Death Metal! My BFF is obsessed with it! So, I have to listen to it. Bleh, I hate it!!!!
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

yeah i mean it s pretty much just screaming! how can anyone like it?
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Seriously, if you want to hear sccreaming then go into my History teacher's room for like 2 minutes! Besides, when my history teacher is yelling, you can laugh at the person she's yelling at! Now, that's a show!
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

lol!
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

It's not THAT funny! Wanna know something scary? I'm afraid to blink in her class.
Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

That's not scary.  THat's FUNNY!  Lol.    I'm pretty much into anything from techno to euro pop to Japanese rap and hard rock.  Screamo is ok in small doses. Like Breathe Carolina, which is techno and a little bit of screamo.  But it's like classy screamo.  Lol.  The only things I wont' listen to PERIOD is Country and Rap.  And some screamo. 
"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

i like some county
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

I love rock.
Baby you can drive my car,
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Yea!
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

i do too!
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

in my gym class, i get an A+ for basically not doing anything... i think i get that grade only cuz my teacher must know how annoyed i am that i actually have to show up for his class every other day.... *groan*... i hate PE... the best part of the class [in my opion] is when you forget your gym clothes, you have to write an essay. it is the eassiest essay in the world! you read an artical from some health magazine, than  summerize it. it is such a quick assignment! lol, one class i accidently grabbed 2 articals, and since gym was long period, i had time to complete both... and the next time i forgot my clothes i just handed in the second artical and was ble to read all period!! :-D haha best class ever!

mind you, i was only able to read my book after i won a scream match against my teacher... and im not to eager to try that again.. he can be pretty scary when he wants to!

i saw angels and deamons on sunday, has anyone seen it yet?

"We could do pizza."
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

My friend, Sam, missed the orchestra concert so she had to write a 10 page essay on a conposser and turn it in on Monday. My other friend, Becca, bet me she couldn't write three pages of it. I bet she couldn't write two pages. So when she turned it in, it was one page. I won:smileyvery-happy:
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

haha

10 pages sucks...

"We could do pizza."
Bibliophile
Silvermist24
0 Kudos

I know, right? i'm just glad she didn't get in trouble.
Yes I'm gonna be a star,
And Baby I love you,
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

well that is good! my band teacher would totally flip if we missed a concert. during the school concerts we have to answer questions and respond the the music we heard while we were at the concert... not that fun... last concert [im the good band this year *surprisingly*] the band with "not as talented student" did really poorly... to put it nicely. they stopped play halfway through the piece, and the band director is still up there, conducting them, and they are all just sitting there... it was sort of painful. now that band is not alowed to play alone during the concerts. they have to have the other "not as talented student band" [who is ironically more talented than the other band!] play with them!

"We could do pizza."
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

is anyone reading anything good?