Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
ilovesuperheros
0 Kudos

anyone on here ?!?

i am bored so come talk to me and add me as a friend.
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

Re: anyone on here ?!?

i'm super bored too.......

"We could do pizza."
Frequent Contributor
ilovesuperheros
0 Kudos

no way thats so weird me too. hahha! this thing is kind cool. i am tired too

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

i'm about ready to curl up and take a nap. lol. my school forced us to particiapate in early morning marching band practice -every-day-this-week- ahhhaa it is awful! we have to be a school redicuaously early!!

"We could do pizza."
Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

You have marching band NOW?!  No way!  We're already done with school and marching band doesn't start until like a week before school resumes.  That totally sucks!  Man, I'm tired.  I didn't go to sleep until 5 something in the morning and I woke up at 10.  

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

yeah, our school makes us do 2 parades on memorial day... *groan* not ffun at all

"We could do pizza."
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Oh my gosh.  The last parade we do is Veterans Day!  That totally sucks!
"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

seriously!! ugh so annoying...

our first parade ends at like 9:30 in the morning, and they feed us breakfast.

sounds resonable, right??

well they dont just feed us cereal or something normal. they give us soda and dougnuts. AND THEN STUFF US ALL ON THE BUS. uh have you ever sat on a 30 minute bus ride with a bunch of guys who just inhaled a box of doughnuts and chugged a liter of coke? not fun riDe at all...

"We could do pizza."
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

I am so so so so so so so so sorry.  That is utterly cruel.  Man, thankgoodness that never happens to us.  Well.... yet.  Yeesh.  Next year our band trip is to New Orleans.  We live in Nebraska!  And we're driving!  On busses!  It's ridiculous!  New Orleans is at least as long as a trip to California yet we flew there!  Man, I am not looking forward to that bus ride. 
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

The High School strings students this year rode busess from Virginia to New York. The driver continuly got lost. They stayed for four days. I feel bad for those high Schoolers!
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Ow ow owowoowowoow ow ouch.  Man just thinking about that drives me nuts.  yeesh! 
Frequent Contributor
ilovesuperheros
0 Kudos

well i am not in band but my school band is going ot march in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade this comign year!
Wordsmith
twilightfann
0 Kudos

Wow, thats pretty sweet =)
The persons of their world lived in an atmosphere of faint implications and pale delicacies, and the fact that he and she understood each other without a word seemed to the young man to bring them nearer than any explanation would have done.
-The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Utter jealousness.  Totally green right now. 
Frequent Contributor
ilovesuperheros
0 Kudos

yeah i know it is really exciting. what sports do you guys play?
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

haha

im not cordinated enough to play a sport lol. i'm too much of a klutz

"We could do pizza."
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Usually softball in the summer, but i'm not doing it this year.  :smileysad:  I did basketball and track in eight grade but that's about it.  Lol.  It's wierd cuz I'm highly competitve, yet I don't play sports.  Lol. 
Frequent Contributor
ilovesuperheros
0 Kudos

omg i play softball, too. bit i did play this year. and i played basketball in eighth grade too! whats your favoreite movie?
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Thats tough.  I have favorites for different genres.  Lol.  Top of my head, probably Underworld. 
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

Kyleigh wrote:
I am so so so so so so so so sorry.  That is utterly cruel.  Man, thankgoodness that never happens to us.  Well.... yet.  Yeesh.  Next year our band trip is to New Orleans.  We live in Nebraska!  And we're driving!  On busses!  It's ridiculous!  New Orleans is at least as long as a trip to California yet we flew there!  Man, I am not looking forward to that bus ride. 

can i join?

i've got alot of fam there! i was just there sat for a party!
I'm weird cause i hate goodbyes :smileyhappy: