Frequent Contributor
Jess25
0 Kudos

blue bloods series

I was thinking about getting the blue bloods series but I wanted to ask fist if it was good what do you guys think

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Re: blue bloods series

It is one of my favorite series! lol I love every person in those books and they are just so amazing. The way she descrides what vampires are in those books and how they became vampires is just so amazing! You have to read the books. They are worth every penny! =P I don't think I have a favorite characters cause I just love them all and the plots are so awesome there are no words to descride how awesome they really are so yes please go get the book! =P

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
ALN
Wordsmith
ALN
0 Kudos

You should definitely get this series. I've read all four of the ones that are out, and they're one of my favorite series. They're not like all the other vampire books.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. "
Frequent Contributor
Jess25
0 Kudos

cool I am going to buy them right now I read about them and it seems like something that I would like. Ithink it is pretty great that alot of people on the message boards read the same stuff because it really is nice to just post and get a quick opinion. Thank you

New User
jessicabree
0 Kudos

I bought 2 of these at once, sure I would love them.  But I still have not finished them.  They are not bad, but did not suck me in like other series like House of Night, Vampire Academy, etc.  

Frequent Contributor
Jess25
0 Kudos

well hopefully I like them I have a couple of books that I have to read first but I will let you guys know what I think

Frequent Contributor
Christinewannabe47
0 Kudos

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE this series! They're great if you like vampires, history, and teen angst lol. You should buy them. :smileyhappy: