Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
lunalovegood115
0 Kudos

books like movies

Sleepover 

i didnt know where to put this topic... so i put it her :smileyhappy:

i want to know if there is any books out there like this movie. it is one of my all time favorite movies.

so help??

"What you need, what you deserve, is a guy who adores you for what you are. Who doesn't see you as a project, but a prize. you know?"
-- The Truth About Forever; Sarah Dessen
Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

Re: books like movies

oh my gosh i love that movie!!  sorry i don't know what books are like that but i just had to tell you i love that movie and just had to tell you.  do you want like books about high schoolers or you want something just like it?

Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

Sorry I dont know any books exactly about that movie, but Sleepaway Girls is a great book kinda the same theme and the author is the same one as

Secrets of My Hollywood Life<<<<<<<<^^^^ its one of my fav books^^^so happy posting:smileyhappy:

"Books are the things that keep us inspired,content,and above all else happy"
ALN
Wordsmith
ALN
0 Kudos

I've read Sleepaway Girls and I've seen Sleepover. I would say that they are similar, but Sleepaway Girls is about some girls at a sleepaway camp. The book is really good, and you'd most likely like it if you like Sleepover so much.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. "
Frequent Contributor
lunalovegood115
0 Kudos

ok, i will try Sleepaway Girls looks kinda good. and yes i do like books about High Schoolers.

"What you need, what you deserve, is a guy who adores you for what you are. Who doesn't see you as a project, but a prize. you know?"
Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

there are some good books out there that has to do with high school aged kids.  sorry high schoolers was not a good word to use.  i know a couple good books that has to do with high school and finding love.  theres a book that i really like its called "this isn't fat its fabulous"  its about a girl who goes to a camp and tries to find love.  i like it its really cute i think.

Frequent Contributor
lunalovegood115
0 Kudos

ok yeah, im a little bad at spelling.

thanks for the suggestion, ill check it out. :smileyhappy:

Inspired Correspondent
CharlieG31
0 Kudos

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver is really Good , I believe you will like it.

"The questions are more essential than the answers."
Karl Theodor Jaspers