Correspondent
dragon560
0 Kudos

books to be looking foreword to getting, or reading.

the only book i'm looking foreword to getting is probably brisingr. i would have read this book months ago, but i read a lot of book at once. so i can finally get to read this book.

what about you?

Quote-"a book always keeps something of its owner between its pages"

dragons rock~
Correspondent
thaisra
0 Kudos

Re: books to be looking foreword to getting, or reading.

I can't wait 'til Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins comes out, I want to read it so bad! The Hunger Games is one of my favorite books and hopefully Catching Fire is just as good...or better!!
Correspondent
dragon560
0 Kudos

Yeah, the hunger's game does sound like something I would like to read, what did you think of it.

thaisra wrote:
I can't wait 'til Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins comes out, I want to read it so bad! The Hunger Games is one of my favorite books and hopefully Catching Fire is just as good...or better!!

Quote-"a book always keeps something of its owner between its pages"

dragons rock~
Wordsmith
Golden_Reader12
0 Kudos

Catching Fire is my number one book that I'm looking forward to getting! There are a few more that are coming out that i'm looking forward to but i can't remeber what they are. One's in october I think...

"There would be little reason to lie down at night without the possibility of seeing things bigger and more amazing than the average day might bring about. Why pick up a pen or type on a keyboard if there's no imagination or wonder left to behold?"
-pg 3 of Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra
Correspondent
laxgirl979
0 Kudos

Catching Fire looks great and I can't wait to get it but I'm also waiting for Tricks by Ellen Hopkins, Fade Out by Rachel Caine, ArchEnemy by Frank Beddor, Fire by Kristen Cashore, Dark of the Moon by Rachel Hawthorne, Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz, and Lips Touch by Laini Taylor. Yeah I know thats a lot of books to be waiting for.
"I have always imagined Paradise will be a kind of library."- Jorge Luis Borges