Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Correspondent
torusthetiger
0 Kudos

Re: christian teen books

i couldn't get through Voyage of the Dawn Treeder...it was to boring for me
"but why's she got to go to the library?" -Harry
"because that's what Hermione does........When in doubt, go to the library." -Ron (chamber of secrets)
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

nvr heard of it haha :smileyvery-happy:
lost banner Pictures, Images and Photos
New User
rose_m_nightheart
0 Kudos

another good series is the true color series by melody carlson, you should check it out...:smileywink:
Inspired Correspondent
torusthetiger
0 Kudos

WerewolfGirl101 wrote:
nvr heard of it haha :smileyvery-happy:

haha i hadn't heard of it either till my mom made me try and read it :]
"because that's what Hermione does........When in doubt, go to the library." -Ron (chamber of secrets)
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

oh i hate it when people make me read books, its so annoying!!! it could even be a really good book and i'll hate it haha!! wow that was a little off topic :smileyvery-happy:
Inspired Correspondent
torusthetiger
0 Kudos

it's like when someone says that i HAVE to read a book...then it becomes kinda like a chore and thats no fun!

Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

ikr!!! :smileytongue:
Inspired Correspondent
passi0nate_1
0 Kudos

Blessed are the bored in spirit is a really good book. not really a christian fiction read but an interesting and cool book overall especially if ur somebody kinda questioning their faith or want to know more about it
Music is the cure.
I am the addiction.
Frequent Contributor
Craig_Dressler
0 Kudos

Character Concert Videos

New User
soccer-freak
0 Kudos

Re: Christian teen books

[ Edited ]

The book authentic Beauty is a wonderful book and has helped me through issues!Authentic Beauty  

Contributor
belongdownsouth
0 Kudos

I really enjoy christian romance especially steeple hill love inspired books they are great and they always have a bible verse at the begining of the book that the whole story kind of revolves around :smileyhappy:

Sounds like life to me it ain’t no fantasy
It’s just a common case of everyday reality
Man I know it’s tough but you gotta suck it up
To hear you talk you’re caught up in some tragedy
It sounds like life to me
Frequent Contributor
CraigDavis
0 Kudos

I'm really late to this discussion, but I humbly offer up my books here at B&N anyway. They're not specifically aimed at teens, but they'd be appropriate and challenging for that age level.

The Job: Based on a True Story (I Mean, This is Bound to have Happened Somewhere), a humorous update of a familiar story, tackling the issue of suffering and perseverence.

Feallengod: The Conflict in the Heavenlies, an allegory of the spiritual story of mankind. Literary fiction.

Wars of the Aoten, an action-adventure quest story.

If anyone would be interested in doing a review of these books, I can work out getting you a free copy.