Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
I_LOVE_GREENDAY
0 Kudos

curently reading......

i am curently reading bork to rock OMG i love this book it is soooooooooooooo good .have u read this book? well if not i think that u should read it . what do u think i should read?
Frequent Contributor
platinumpink
0 Kudos

Re: curently reading......

No, but started the Fountainhead.
New User
twilightfan8

um do u mean born to rock? just asking and im reading 3 despearte days and just finished chralotte doyle (was skwl project)
Frequent Contributor
Bookluvr12

I am currently reading a book called  The Truth About Forever. By Sarah Dessen. It isnt the best book ever. I just finished reading Eclipse. I am still trying to find a book as good as Stephenie Meyer's but i dont think that is possible.... :smileysad: 
So i just have to wait till the 4 and last book comes out in Aug.
I also, cant wait till Midnight Sun comes out! Which for all those of you who dont know what that is: it is Twilight in Edwards point of view.
I love Edward Cullen!

"If i could dream at all, it would be about you and i am not ashamed of that"
~Edward

"and the lion fell in love with the lamb"
~Edward

"Besides…the more time I spend with you, the more human emotions seem comprehensible to me. I’m discovering that I can sympathize with Heathcliff in ways I didn’t think possible before."
— Edward Cullen

"I'm sorry if there's been some kind of miscommunication, but Bella is unavailable tonight.' Edward's tone changed, and the threat in his voice was suddenly much more evident as he continued. 'To be perfectly honest, she'll be unavailable every night, as far as anyone besides myself is concerned. No offense. And I'm sorry about your evening.'"
-- Edward

yes, i am obsessed with Edward Cullen.... and your POINT is??
Reader 2
chick_from_da_2_sticks
0 Kudos

idk if im doing this right but i just started a book called two way street by Lauren Barnholdt. and so far its pretty good. has anyone else read this book?
~~**April**~~
Frequent Contributor
GCACheerldr14
0 Kudos

I liked Sarah Dessen. I agree with you Bookluvr12 I hope ill hind a book as good as The twilight saga. I also cant wait for her new books to come out. The Host sound really interesting. At the moment I’m reading Saving Juliet. I’m almost done. So far its a good twist to Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet. It will never beat the original but its always good to read something a little different.

Kacy -/--

"When you follow your heart, you should have no regrets. When you follow someone elses, those regrets may lose your heart." -anonymous
Isaiah 41:28-31- life verse
Frequent Contributor
Bookluvr12
0 Kudos

yeah, i am kinda thinking about reading The Host. But i am still not sure.
When does it come out? BTW, have you reserved your copy of Breaking Dawn yet? I ordered mine off of Barnes and Noble the other day... i am soooo excited.
I love Edward Cullen!

~Edward

~Edward

"Besides…the more time I spend with you, the more human emotions seem comprehensible to me. I’m discovering that I can sympathize with Heathcliff in ways I didn’t think possible before."
— Edward Cullen

"I'm sorry if there's been some kind of miscommunication, but Bella is unavailable tonight.' Edward's tone changed, and the threat in his voice was suddenly much more evident as he continued. 'To be perfectly honest, she'll be unavailable every night, as far as anyone besides myself is concerned. No offense. And I'm sorry about your evening.'"
-- Edward

Frequent Contributor
GCACheerldr14
0 Kudos

LOL so did I!! I cant wait. btw The Host comes out on May 6th. You can reserve that to though it might not be at high demand yet. The first chapter in on SMs Website.
Kacy -/--

"When you follow your heart, you should have no regrets. When you follow someone elses, those regrets may lose your heart." -anonymous
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

What is the book your reading?

What is the book your reading?
&she thanks Jesus for the daises and the roses(:
-jars of clay
Frequent Contributor
Starlet
0 Kudos

Re: What is the book your reading?

just finished The People of Sparks(Jeanne DePrau). started reading Black. Reading The Great Turkey Walk at school
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx

"I cannot live without books."
Thomas Jefferson
Frequent Contributor
GCACheerldr14
0 Kudos

I read the People of Sparks but I liked City of Ember better. And The Prophet of Yonwood wasnt that good. at least I didnt think so. Im reading Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers at the moment. Its not a teen book but i just finished Saving Juliet and Sweethearts. Saving Juliet was good and Sweethearts was good till the end.
Kacy -/--

Frequent Contributor
Starlet
0 Kudos

I liked City of Ember better too. I haven't read prophet of Yonwood. is that the next book?
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx

Thomas Jefferson
Frequent Contributor
Bookluvr12
0 Kudos

i am reading The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen.
Its ok... its not my fav. book and i might not end up finishing it cuz i am going to Barnes and Noble later today to get more vampire books! and some other ones.
I love Edward Cullen!

~Edward

~Edward

— Edward Cullen

-- Edward

Frequent Contributor
GCACheerldr14
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Yes it is but. If i remember correctly it takes place before the others.

Message Edited by GCACheerldr14 on 02-20-2008 09:12 PM
Kacy -/--

Contributor
Basketball42
0 Kudos

I just Finished Rebel Angels, Clique series, Wildwood dancing, and Princess Bride.  I don't Know what to read next, i'm dying to go to the bookstore!
OSUBasketball..OSUBasketballl..Hoopster..Hoopster
Contributor
ceridwen
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
I just finished a great and terrible beauty and im starting inkheart today.

Message Edited by ceridwen on 02-22-2008 04:38 PM
Frequent Contributor
GCACheerldr14
0 Kudos

A great and terrible beauty? I read that. did u like it?
Kacy -/--

Frequent Contributor
Starlet
0 Kudos

New books: Eclipse, The Hobbit, and The Adventures of Tom Sawyer(school)
Groucho Marx

Thomas Jefferson
Frequent Contributor
GCACheerldr14
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
I just finished the third Fairie Path book this morning. It wasnt my favorite book. In fact I found it moving kind of slow. I am now reading How To Kill A Rock Star by Tiffany Debartolo. Ive heard great things about it. I cant wait to see how it goes.

Message Edited by GCACheerldr14 on 03-02-2008 10:45 AM
Kacy -/--

Frequent Contributor
book-aholic25
0 Kudos

I just got the Gemma Doyle trilogy. i read A Great And Terrible Beauty in 2 days, and im currently reading Rebel Angels, but ive been kinda busy. Its a great series. Plenty of action and drama, but a little disturbing at times. Still good though.
Reading is the cure to everything. Expecially anger.