Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

Re: curently reading......

My sisters keeper is such a good book.

I cant believe they made a movie and the worste part about it is the ending is not the same in the book well readers you knoow what happens and in the movie its the total opposite.

The movie doesnt do the book justice but it is also good

~Love is a poison~
New User
Jillz_Heartz

Just Finished Reading: Revelations, Blue Bloods Series By: Melissa De La Cruz

Curently Reading: FableHaven #1 By: Brandon Mull

Well here are some of the best series ever : Blue Bloods By: Melissa De La Cruz , Uglies By: Scott Westerfeld , Night World By: L. J. Smith , Daughters of the Moon Series By: Lynne Ewing.... Theres so many im not gonna put them all down! As you noticed Twilight fans.... I did not put Twiligh on here. Sorry. Twilight was a good story, but to understand it, you would have had to read it way before the movies were ever getting planned on getting made. If you did, then you get me. I mean, yeah, the movie was great, but they also made the books look like complete poo.

Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

I didnt read the twilight books i dont find them interesting.

Like you said when i herd about the movie was when all the kids in my school were reading it and i was like whats the point the movies comming out on friday but i guess.

People walking around with the book, blankets,t-shirts, and bags, i mean the book cant be that good and even still i woundnt wear and of them i mean harry potter earned it but twilight just came out besides our school had a harry potter club i highly doubt they'll make a twilight club.

~Love is a poison~
New User
smart_girls_read
0 Kudos

did you like stealing heaven???? i'm not sure i wan't to read that book or not, some people say elizabeth scott it like sarah dessen and i have read 4 of her books and i didn't realy like them...so i was just wondering what you thought of "Stealing Heaven" by Elizabeth Scott ~~~

Frequent Contributor
LunaMoth
0 Kudos

im reading 'wild magic' by Tamora Pierce and theres 3 more in that series i have, it will be a good filler till i get my Nook in january (oh yes, i WILL be that one who calls right when the store opens to have them hold a copy for me so i can be down in 20mins to pick it up..)

"And pleasant is the fairy land,
But, an eerie tale to tell" - Tam Lin
Distinguished Wordsmith
_K3LS3Y_
0 Kudos

Just finished: New moon, Harry Potter and the order of the phoniex

Currently reading: Ender's game and Harry Potter and the half blood prince

Next: Of Mice and Men, Harry Potter 7 and Eclispe(maybe)

:smileyvery-happy:

You always get your happy ending
If you're not happy...then it's not the end
Correspondent
kellybeans

Just Finished: Dracula by Bram Stoker

Currently Reading: Eragon by Christopher Paolini

Reading Next: Rumors by Anne Godberson

"We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it. That's all."
-The Breakfast Club