Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Wordsmith
sweetiepie95

glee

i LOVE the show glee

i was wondering if anybody else like it or watched it?

I'm weird cause i hate goodbyes :smileyhappy:
Inspired Contributor
fairydust285
0 Kudos

Re: glee

I LOVE it!! I just went out and got all the cd's, and loaded them into my ipod so I can listen whenever I want. I have to get the first season on dvd so I can watch it whenever...i'm addicted!!

Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

Me too!

I have both cds haha.

My new fave song they've done is like a prayer by Madonna its AMAZING!

Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

OMG!!! LOVE GLEE!!! hehehe... =]

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

i love glee!!  i have watched it from the start.  everyone has a good voice and fin is cute.  i like quinn too i didn't before but once she got pregnant she became nice it brought her down to a normal level.  i thought tuesday nights episode was so good.  i am a bigger girl and am not skinny so i suffer with my self esteem.  it was a good episode for me to watch.  have you heard that neil patrick harris is going to be on the show?  i love him!!

Inspired Contributor
Heather_Lynn
0 Kudos

GLEE FAN HERE!!!  It is one of those shows that you just can't stop watching.  I wish I could break out in song sometimes during my life...even during certain events that occur everyday.  I love lastnights episode too.  I get SO sick of people thinking skinny is the what makes a person beautiful.  Everyone is beautiful in there own way.  I think this show is allowing more and more people to be comfortable with who they are.  You know what I feel like singing right now.....LOL!!! 

The Beatles White On Black Banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

i feel like breaking out in song as i go. sometimes the song fits right in with what is going on other times i just feel like singing

Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

does any of you think jesse is a spy? and is lying to rachel?

Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

I do i think hes up to something never trust a cute guy that can sing and is like perfect for you, i wouldnt be suprised if he is spying but decide to not go through with it because he starts to really have feelings for rachel but you never know when it comes to gLee. right? hahaha

~Love is a poison~
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

haha i know i really dont know what to believe lol

Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

sweetiepie95 wrote:

does any of you think jesse is a spy? and is lying to rachel?

OMG!!! Yes, totally!!! I think he is a spy and ** SPOILER** right before he is supposed to help them win Regionals he will drop out and rejoin Vocal Adrenaline. And then Rachel will be so heartbroken that she can't perform. BUT in comes Finn he will save the day and help Rachel work through her sadness. =] I also think that Jesse is sleeping with his old director / leader person. He is probably doing all of this for her.

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

I love glee too =D and yes I think Jesse is a spy from the very first time I saw him. And I totally agree with b00kwerm for what I think will happen when Rachel finds about about Jesse.

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Contributor
lmr003
0 Kudos

am i the only one who can't stand it?

-Lindsay

Inspired Contributor
Heather_Lynn
0 Kudos

lmr003 wrote:

am i the only one who can't stand it?

I think those who do not like musical find Glee a little irritating!! 

The Beatles White On Black Banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

yeah. i was kinda upset that rachel and finn we never really together:smileysad:

Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Hey there hails, sure has been a long time, how are ya ?:smileytongue:

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Oh, really? I was always glad Finn and Rachel never really were together haha I don't like Rachel that much :smileyindifferent: xD

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Frequent Contributor
so_death_bye
0 Kudos

U r not alone.

A friend I know watches

it in another country

I'm not sure maybe state

I watch faithfully

so that 2 ppl.

right there.

What's Montague? It is nor hand nor foot,
Nor arm nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man. O be some other name!

What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

hey blue! yes it has. ive been just dandy how about you?

Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

I like the fact that they have different points of vew i mean they have an overwieght person, a handicapped, a nerd, a homosexual, the bad ass, the cheerios, well you get were im going, its like everyone has someone to relate to, you know what i mean. i cant wait till they do lady gaga the madona one was good :smileyhappy:

~Love is a poison~