Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Scribe
_mOonSeeKer_
0 Kudos

Re: glee

i've never seen it..but it sounds good by what you all are saying :smileywink:

http://whisperinglostwords.blogspot.com
Correspondent
Notjustphysical
0 Kudos

ok glee was cheated of there victory i mean VA wasnt about the music it was all win win win no one but the guy pretty much sang i cant believe this but hey you cant win them all.

~Love is a poison~
Wordsmith
wheeze
0 Kudos

I was kind of sad they didn't give them the gold, or the happy ending. That Jesse dude just turns me off, and you can only do Bohemian Rhapsody so many times before it becomes boring. Kind of sad they are done for a while, but will be looking forward to it this fall!

What's YOUR favorite Glee song?

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
— Marilyn Monroe
Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

***SPOILERS!!!**

AHHHHHH!!!!!!! Glee!!!! =] I freaked out when they didn't win even though I knew they were still going to have glee club. How else would they have a second season??? Anyway, I love how Rachel's mom got her baby girl. I wonder if Quin or Puck are allowed to visit Beth. I hope they are because Shelby (is that Rachel's mom's name?) regretted not being a part of her Rachel's life. I really wished they had showed at least a part of Aural Intensity's performance. :/ Olivia Newton-John was bitchy, I did not expect that. I love how Josh Groban acts in the show, soooo funny. ;] Why didn't Newton-John and Groban act meanly to that weird reporter guy and only to Sue??? He isn't all that famous.

@Notjustphysical I totally agree with you. It was basically Jesse singing with some backgound vocals. He is already a senior so I wonder if he will appear next season.

@wheeze I have no clue!!!! I love soooo many!! LOL ;D Have you evere seen the Sesame Street version of Bohemian Rhapsody?? It's sooo cute and cool, mainly cute. =D

Can't wait for next season!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Wordsmith
wheeze
0 Kudos

b00kwerm wrote:

***SPOILERS!!!**

AHHHHHH!!!!!!! Glee!!!! =] I freaked out when they didn't win even though I knew they were still going to have glee club. How else would they have a second season??? Anyway, I love how Rachel's mom got her baby girl. I wonder if Quin or Puck are allowed to visit Beth. I hope they are because Shelby (is that Rachel's mom's name?) regretted not being a part of her Rachel's life. I really wished they had showed at least a part of Aural Intensity's performance. :/ Olivia Newton-John was bitchy, I did not expect that. I love how Josh Groban acts in the show, soooo funny. ;] Why didn't Newton-John and Groban act meanly to that weird reporter guy and only to Sue??? He isn't all that famous.

@Notjustphysical I totally agree with you. It was basically Jesse singing with some backgound vocals. He is already a senior so I wonder if he will appear next season.

@wheeze I have no clue!!!! I love soooo many!! LOL ;D Have you evere seen the Sesame Street version of Bohemian Rhapsody?? It's sooo cute and cool, mainly cute. =D

Can't wait for next season!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

I don't I have, but I bet it is cute! I mean, who can hate Big Bird and Zoe?! I agree with both of you about Jesse being the only one who sings, it's annoying. At least with Rachel and Finn there is a bit of change with the other singers... like Santana in the Lady Gaga song, and Mercedes bringing her voice in too. I thought Vocal Adenline's dance moves were much too choreographed. I liked it better when New Directions was on the stage doing there own thing!

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
— Marilyn Monroe
Inspired Contributor
LittleDiva
0 Kudos

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW THe other night was AMAZING!!!!

I can't believe the season is over!!!! I don't know what I'm gonna do without it. Well yes I do, I'm going to go buy the DVD and ALL The CDs! Does anyone know where you can get them?

Inspired Contributor
AlejandroOchoa
0 Kudos

LittleDiva wrote:

I can't believe the season is over!!!! I don't know what I'm gonna do without it. Well yes I do, I'm going to go buy the DVD and ALL The CDs! Does anyone know where you can get them?

I agree! I can't wait for next season!!!

Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

LittleDiva wrote:
I'm going to go buy the DVD and ALL The CDs! Does anyone know where you can get them?

I think you can buy them in any store that sells DVDs and CDs, even B&N. =]

Wordsmith
wheeze
0 Kudos

LittleDiva wrote:

B&N has them (they are on my favorite list), also Walmart and Target have them too. Check those stores around your areas. If you want to listen to them, all of them online try out grooveshark.com.. I listen to them at work, sadly which I am doing now. You can make a glee playlist and doesn't have a time limit like pandora.com does!

— Marilyn Monroe