Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
babykitsune66
0 Kudos

im a writer needing an editor or critic

hey there. my name is kit. i need help. ive written or started 86 stories. theyre all yaoi or guy on guy stories. i need help. i need someone to edit them or critic them. if not at least someone to read them and make a request on what else i should write about it. im not on here a lot. so people interested would have to email. and becuz theres a bunch of weirdos out there im giving out a new email address that only people on here can reach me on. i hope someone will be interested. heres my email littlekitsune66@yahoo.com
Correspondent
dragon560
0 Kudos

Re: im a writer needing an editor or critic

[ Edited ]
okay i think it be great to read your work.:smileytongue:
Message Edited by dragon560 on 03-07-2009 11:38 PM
Quote-"a book always keeps something of its owner between its pages"

dragons rock~
Contributor
babykitsune66
0 Kudos

thats why im not typing my stories on the internet. im sending it by email. i know that people would try to take my things. im not that dumb. ^_^ before anyone gets my stories i need name, age, who you are,  what you do, and possibly a cell phone number to keep track of people. i cant just give my stories to anyone. theyre my life! ive poured my heart into this stories. i wont trust an editor or critic or reader until i have proof that they wouldnt steal the idea from me. if youre willing to read them and give me proof ill gladly be friendly and ill get back to you on monday with a story. most of my stories are very graphic. but theyre the very best i can give.

Melissa_W
Topics: 516
Kudos: 966
Blog Posts: 3
Ideas: 15
0 Kudos

Dear Kit,  You should probably know that since the BNBC pages are open reading on the internet (and are easily found using Google search engine) the email address you posted is also wide open to the internet.  You should probably ask BNBC users to PM you (using the BNBC private messenger tool).  If you want your previous post edited to remove the email link you'll need to contact one of the admins or send a note to AlliD with the URL of your post.

babykitsune66 wrote:
hey there. my name is kit. i need help. ive written or started 86 stories. theyre all yaoi or guy on guy stories. i need help. i need someone to edit them or critic them. if not at least someone to read them and make a request on what else i should write about it. im not on here a lot. so people interested would have to email. and becuz theres a bunch of weirdos out there im giving out a new email address that only people on here can reach me on. i hope someone will be interested. *link removed*

Melissa W.
I read and knit and dance. Compulsively feel yarn. Consume books. Darn tights. Drink too much caffiene. All that good stuff.
balletbookworm.blogspot.com
Frequent Contributor
imsosorrybutiloveyou
0 Kudos

id read your work. that is if i have time (i doubt im ever busy hehe)

i always kinda wanted to edit/crit stories and stuff. if your willing, i want to read your stuff.

promise not to steal anything, post your work anywhere. 

if your interested in letting me read your work message me!

fer sure maybe. fer sure not. fer sure eh. fer sure bomb.
Contributor
WendyClear
0 Kudos

I would love to help you with your stories. I may not be the biggest help to your writing, but i'll try my best! :smileyhappy:
Contributor
babykitsune66
0 Kudos

thing is im not on here that much. youd need to email me to get it. if thats ok with you.
New User
brother85
0 Kudos

yes i would love to read your stuff! do you remember me?