Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
bigbird1
0 Kudos

meg cabots mediator series

those books changed my life for real
Contributor
amy_faith
0 Kudos

Re: meg cabots mediator series

OMG, i agree one hundred percent. These are such great books! I love all the characters and Meg Cabot is such a great writer! Everyone NEEDS to read these books!
"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger."
Frequent Contributor
bookbug
0 Kudos

i read them they are really good.
Bookbug

The more you read, the smarter you are!!!!!
Frequent Contributor
GCACheerldr14
0 Kudos

I liked them too. They where really cute. I was mad when I found out the series ended. I wanted more.
Kacy -/--

"When you follow your heart, you should have no regrets. When you follow someone elses, those regrets may lose your heart." -anonymous
Isaiah 41:28-31- life verse
Frequent Contributor
fanatic_reader
0 Kudos

I just recently bought this series. I haven't started it yet though, I have so many other books to read first ( I get way behind sometimes). I can't wait to start them though. They look really good.
New User
AceVolleyballStar
0 Kudos

I LOVE THIS SERIES.
The characters were amazing.
I finished the entire series in about......3 weeks.
I loved it. I've re-read the first 3 books too!
Meg Cabot is such an AMAZING author :]
Frequent Contributor
cutelittlebookworm
0 Kudos

They were amazing books but the ending took me by suprize, i mena not the way the story ended but the fact that it was the last book.  i needed some warning, when i found out that was the last one i was so sad!