Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

people feel not much people cum online, , lets chat and disccus and get to knw each other abit mre

eg, whats ur fav colour and whts ur most embarrasing moment

my favs colors, purple since its the colour of ma birthstone

and ma most embarrasin moment gunna tke a while to decide one, so someone start of lol

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Frequent Contributor
iloveloveloveedward
0 Kudos

my fav color is purple 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my fav color is purple 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**DLN**
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

bluee.

my fave color is blue.

why does it keep saying you cant exceed 100 characters or whatev?

&she thanks Jesus for the daises and the roses(:
-jars of clay
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Re: bluee.

i kno its so annoyin just cut down on ur message subject, oh ive thought of a moment,

think i was walking towards ma car after high school think it was and i tripped like a dope infrount of everyone, i dont think anyone saw me but it was embarrasin as hell, it happened a couple of times actually hehee, lookes like i have something in common with bella, where just as clumsy as each other yay!!

so theres mine, steph , ilove, whats ur embarrasin moment?

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

when i hit the guy in the face wit his locker lol!

im used to trippin around everywhere so its so embarrsing nemore

-jars of clay
Wordsmith
twilightfann
0 Kudos

Hi :smileyhappy: My favorite color is blue, too! And where to start for embarrassing moments? I have waaaaay too many lol.
The persons of their world lived in an atmosphere of faint implications and pale delicacies, and the fact that he and she understood each other without a word seemed to the young man to bring them nearer than any explanation would have done.
-The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

yay! another blueee!
were bff now kay?

lol.

-jars of clay
Wordsmith
twilightfann
0 Kudos

Whoo ! okay =)
The persons of their world lived in an atmosphere of faint implications and pale delicacies, and the fact that he and she understood each other without a word seemed to the young man to bring them nearer than any explanation would have done.
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

yeah buddyyy.

lol

-jars of clay
Wordsmith
twilightfann
0 Kudos

ome I just saw the twilight trailer #3 for the first time, and I think my heart just stopped!
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

dude! i saw the pretrailer and i screamed. when i saw the whole thing i spazzed.
-jars of clay
Wordsmith
twilightfann
0 Kudos

Me too! That kiss was AMAZING! I'm sooo excited.
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Re: people feel people dnt cum online, lets chat and disccus and get to knw each other abit mre

you hit a guy with ur locker that is so cool, i gta do that sumtym!! ok so new topic,

who is like the fittest singer/ actor/ guy u ever seen

actors-

vin diesel , paul walker, tom welling, frm smallville, keanu reeves is ok

singer -  chris brown,  justin is ok,  crnt think of others lol

guy i will see, -

theres supposed to be this, really fit, pe teacher who just graduated frm uni, havnt seen him but word in college is hes fit as hell and has a sick car, all us girls are on the lookout wohooo, hehee

ok girls ur turn nw, and answer each one

anyone else like puple, we can be puple girlys yay! me and ilove are already part of the group hehe

Fantasy4eva
Frequent Contributor
stefanie_kennedy2000
0 Kudos

chocomilk and danceee

ok. first i have to pt out im hyper and i have chocomilk and im dancing in my chair.

kay.

lets seee. prolly idk i for real love spunk ransom.

BUT EMMETT IT HOTTT!

kay. emmett is the fittest yep i would say so.

oh and hes name be kellan.

-jars of clay
Wordsmith
twilightfann
0 Kudos

Re: people feel people dnt cum online, lets chat and disccus and get to knw each other abit mre

The fittest actor?

Hmm, I don't know. I agree, Vin Diesel is really muscular.

For singers, I think that the Guitarist/Backup Vocalist for Mayday Parade is really fit.  I'm really having a mental block right now lol.

Wordsmith
twilightfann
0 Kudos

Re: chocomilk and danceee

Ohh yeah, Kellan Lutz ! I forgot about him lol. He is really cute&fit
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Re: people feel people dnt cum online , lets chat and disccus and get to knw each other abit mre

(uh hum) dnt gt me started on vin diesel people! dnt mater how may fit people there are out there hes number one, like i loved him since pitch black n chronicles of riddick, hes like so manly wow, hes perfect, n ye id say the guy who plays emmet is proper fit, but but the guy who plays james  more, have u seen him gosh, but vin still comes first lol
Fantasy4eva
Wordsmith
twilightfann
0 Kudos

Re: people feel people dnt cum online , lets chat and disccus and get to knw each other abit mre

Sorry guys, but I have to go get ready because me and my friends are going to see The Duchess (it looks really good:smileyhappy:) Talk to you later !
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

ok tc byee, im goin bed soon  if anyone wants to chat come on razys chatroom cum there wil chat easier there
Fantasy4eva
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Re: people feel people cum online , lets chat and disccus and get to knw each other abit mre

ok people, that are online, anyone else that wanna talk about whoes there fav author/actor/role model, jus about anything really, this thred is just about getting to kno each other better
Fantasy4eva