Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
dance4ever12
0 Kudos

pretty little liars

who has read pretty little liars the first one

Distinguished Correspondent
the_vampire_girl
0 Kudos

Re: pretty little liars

I read all of the books and watch the show every Tuesday.  I absolutely love it!

- the vampire girl ♥

currently reading: Beautiful Creatures + The Forest of Hands and Teeth

http://itisabookthing.blogspot.com/
Contributor
aTwistOfTi
0 Kudos

I've read the first Pretty Little Liars book 3 times. It never gets old. Have you read it yet? 

Reader
PLL_lover

I have read ALL the books, and watch the TV episodes every Tuesday! I absolutely LOVE pretty little liars!!! I totally recommend the books and TV series to EVERYONE!!!
New User
AlexandraKay

I JUST finnished a reply to a "ending series" post, and I remember reading EVERY single book and thinking book 8 was the LAST one, until SUPRISE book 9 came out and i read it in oneee day! I love the series. As soon as I start reading a page, i cant stop turning them! I can get soo caught up reading them, i will start to feel like ill be getting a nasty text from A as well as the girls! Such a page turning series, cant wait for the next book! :smileywink:

Reader
fashionaddictTeen
0 Kudos

I have read all the books many times, including book 9 twisted. I have the tenth one on pre-order for my nook. The book series is better than the TV series, but if people haven't read the books they might be confused especially if they think they know it all because they watch the TV show every Tuesday. With the first eight it did get boring when trying to figure out who A was, but once that is revealed in book 8(wanted) you are very happy for book 9.-Corbyn

Corbyn