Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Wordsmith
shygirlTB

question

if you were in a guys shoes how would you treat a female if i was in a guys shoes i would tell her how beautiful she is no matter what her weight is and i would listen to her when she talks and i would care about her and her feelings and i wolud pamper her and i wolud tell that shes the only one for me and i woludnt cheat on her no matter the temptations in the world because shes the only one for me and i would never hit or yell at her and i would treat her with respect

the clouds i can handle but i cant fight an eclipse
jacob black =)

Correspondent
Notjustphysical

Re: question

Well i agree If i were a guy:

i wouldnt pretend to be someone im not infront of my friends or not.

Id let her know that she doesnt have to be perfect thats why i like her.

Id never make a rude comment or remark unless i have a complimant to clean it up with (but always be sure to watch what i say around her so she wont get any bad ideas or think she should change)

Id never force her to do what she doesnt want to.

Id send her flowers on random days.

Id write her notes and put them in her locker or give them to her.(its more creative and more romantice then a text message)

Id make stuff for her or buy her stuff and give them to her even though its not her b-day or a special occasion.

Id tell her i love her all the time ( because if your with someone you should love them if not why are you together? thats why so many hearts get broken hearts these days and all guys are jerks in girls eyes)

Id be with her through the tough times along with the happy.

Id make sure she never has to ask if i love her it should be plain by the way i treat her.

Id never be rough with her always gentle

And if we got in a fight over something and it was my fault id fess up to it and letter know i was wrong instead of denying it.

Thats the only things i can come up with for now.

~Love is a poison~
Wordsmith
shygirlTB
0 Kudos

you said the right things i totally agree

jacob black =)

Wordsmith
shygirlTB
0 Kudos

amd i would love her for her flaws

jacob black =)

Correspondent
Notjustphysical

I know because there what makes her, her and you love her for being her. Hahaha did you understand that? Hahahahah

~Love is a poison~
Inspired Wordsmith
twilight_fanatic_01

If I were the guy, I would:

1. Not pretend to be someone I'm not just to make myself look good in front of the girl

2. Never say something "mean," even if I'm only joking. Calling a girl "fat" when she's really "skinny" just to get her attention does NOT earn any brownie points

3. Kiss her like I meant it

4. Listen to her when she needs a shoulder to cry on

5. Play cute games like "I Never" with her (see Season 1 of LOST), and make sure that she wins

6. NEVER CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha...I so just explored my gay side right then. Okay, not really, but lol.

Correspondent
Notjustphysical

Well if you ask me guys should read this maybe a light bulb will go off and they'll probably finally get a clue plus

IF YOU LIKE A GIRL DON"T ACT LIKE YOU DONT. its confusing and annoying.

especially when you know she likes you to because shell only try so hard then you'll end up in the friend Zone:smileysad: and itll all be because you never asked her out.

Plus someone else will ask her out and you'll feel dumb for being to late.

~Love is a poison~
Wordsmith
shygirlTB
0 Kudos

i totally agree you said the right things and that im tired of guys always talking about there friends when your dating that really hurts the girls feelings and when the guy is nice to you one day and then hes  moody the next day i had that experince and i dont want to go through that again and that the guy thinks that your lazy because you dont have a job and he does but the girl cleans house at home everyday i went through that and i was afraid that he was telling his friends what we were talking about  thats why i never telled him nothing about me and thank god that im not dating him nomore

jacob black =)

Correspondent
Notjustphysical

I say guys arre just as confusing as girls if you ask me because girls never 100% one way they cant really make up there mind but guys are like (i want you to be a girl, like say if you hang out with the guys or rough house alot you know playing around then when you act like a girl they want you to stop acting all dainty like oh i broke a nail or i dont want to get my hair wet

Guys are CREEZY!

~Love is a poison~
Wordsmith
shygirlTB
0 Kudos

if i were in a guys shoes i wouldnt be afraid to cry infront of a girl  and i would be sensitive to a girls feelings and i wouldnt laugh at her for getting hurt and i wouldnt make fun of her i would never treat her like she doesnt count because she does count in my eyes

jacob black =)

Distinguished Scribe
SandraPants

[ Edited ]

If I were a guy I would do a lot of the same things I do now as a woman. I think a lot of the things we can both do for one another, no matter which gender we are.  Some of the most important things I would still do are as follows...

Buy my spouse flowers and gifts, just because, and get really special things for major holidays.

Tell the person how cute/beautiful they are.

Be honest and forthcoming with my feelings so they don't build up and cause feelings of resentment.

Offer the last cookie.  :smileyvery-happy:

Cook yummy things sometimes.

Help with things around the house to give my partner a break.

Compliment my love. 

Approach disagreements with respect and love.

Make sacrifices sometimes just to make my spouse happy.

Spelling is for "loosers."
http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/
Wordsmith
shygirlTB
0 Kudos

if i was a guy i would take a bullet for her and i wouldnt buy her everything in the world she would be the only beautiful person in my life that i would enjoy looking at for the rest of my life

jacob black =)