Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL

"Ava " Add on.. everyone feel free to join in and give ideas

ive heared that its passed on through my ancestors although its abit dodgey since it seems to pass on through a generation gap, my grandma had it to,  its not something you get used to, it took me a long time to even accept what i had,  it didnt mean i was a monster or even a freak, the thing is i grew up with normal parents, my dad has no clue but although my mother never discuses it i feel she knows, maybe thats why im an only child, maybe to her im a curse to, but im still waiting for her to come to me when shes ready and tell me why i have this, why me and not her, weather the feeling i get from grandma is correct and she has the same thing as me,  it would be for some time that id eventually get the answers to these questions, it all started when i was 5

i remember playing in the park with some kids, a girl called madeline came up behined me suprising me, i reacted in the best way ii could, by pushing her away, my hands started to feel all fuzzy, they turned a crimson red all lit up i thought it strange but kinda cool, i grinned to myself but wen i looked up her shoulder was crimson red like my hands i knew somehow id done a naughty thing, she didnt seem to be in pain though, just confused why her shoulder was emiiting smoke, i decided to pat her shoulder to make her feel better, but as soon as my hand came in contact with her shoulder, she staggared back only to see little pinpricks of iceickles left behined leaving my hand a  dark blue colour, i rushed towards her saying all storts of sorrys knowing i was in big trouble now, i patted her head to show her how sorry i was, like mummy did to our dog lucy was she was sorry, but i knew something had happened when the girls eyes went a diff colour then seemed to come out of her trance, beamed a big smile at me, and skipped away singing, i looked at my hands they were perfectly normal. but the girl didnt seem to remember a thing almost as nothing happened, that was when i new i was different, i learned to hide my abilities, eventually id come to control and embrace them but that wouldnt be for along time also, until then my abilities would be hidden and unprovoked for some time

i got up from bed and looked at my clock , with a loud urgh i got out of bed and ran into the bathroom literally knowing i had 15 mins tops for the bus to come, today was the first day back , and i couldnt have dreaded it more, even though it was my last year in high school, it semed to drag on forever, i sureveryed myself in the mirror something i hadnt done in a long time, my hair was jet black and long, always tied up in a bun since i could remember, i was petitie at 5 ft 2 and a slender frame, which gave me the outlok of a vaunrable innocent looking girl which i despised i mean im 17 for gods sake i dont need people moving out my away scared they might tread on me, i had peculiar eyes, which i hated, they were emereld green, but with a tint of gold, i always make sure i never look at anyone for to long incase they notice, i hadnt worn my uniform for ages, all the girls wore skirts that wasnt going to happen and i hated how the shirts clung to you, within the first year of school id decided to stick to hoodies and baggy jeans, with no makeup and hair scrunched in a bun , i thought itd keep me invisible , id blend in with the croud but things dont always end up the way you expect them

"Ava for gods sake the bus wil be here any min get down here and have your toast"

pulling on some baggy jeans and a loose black hoody (yes bland like me) i rushed downstairs

"how many times do i have to tell you Ava to wear your uniform every year i get letters sent home do you have to be so different"

i stopped in my tracks the toast in mid air hovering near my half open mouth, that one sentence could mean so many things, but i pulled myself together giving her a sheepish grin, leving the toast untouched grabbed my bag and closed the door beside me just in time to see the bus arrive

(sorry guys ano ive written quite abit i just kept wirting as it came to me, so who wants to go next, its her first day back so if any of you want you can introduce her friends or enemys that might be on the bus, just a suggestion)

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Distinguished Scribe
booklover37
0 Kudos

Re: "Ava " Add on.. everyone feel free to join in and give ideas

I walked into the bus and heard a loud high pitch voice.

"Ava! Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you in years!!"

I turn around and to my dismay, Katherine is sitting by herself.

"Come sit with me," she says and pats the empty spot. Katherine is my wannabe-best friend ever since ninth grade. She's a really perky, smiley type of person and for some reason she always wears yellow. It's not that I don't like her.... Okay, who am I kidding? I REALLY don't like her. She irritates me because she's always so darn happy and right now I just wanna wipe that ear-to-ear smirk off her face.

I keep walking down the aisle and ignore her. I know it's mean but I want her to finally take a hint that i'm not her best friend. (or ever will be.)  I really, really, really don't want to start school again, I think as I stare out the window. When the bus pulls up in front of my ugly, old, smelly, dilapidated high school I'm expecting things to be exactly the same as the previous year and the year before that. I take a deep breath and reluctantly take little steps forward. And then....

"...life is a fight just the same, whether you fight it with weapons, or with words. You have to fight for what you believe in, and for the things you want.'"
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

i start to feel really strange its so powerful that i have to take a step back to brace myself, im not ready for this, this energy dosnt belong to me, which means someone has something simillar to me, only stronger,  everyones looking at me like ive gone mad but i dont care i know im walking backward until my backs against a window, my forehead full of beads of sweat, i lick my lips which seem to suddenly have gone dry,  which is when i see, him, i didnt notice him before, but this time he walks right past me, and when his arm brushes mine, humungous jolts on energy mold with mine and i now.... its him, he dosnt even look at me, as if he hasnt even felt it, i can only watch as he walks away.. let me rephrase that, glides is more like it almost unhuman until hes out of sight, people decide to do the same and walk away  until its just me and my so called best friend left

"Ava whats up you like totally freaked me out, you alright" she asks with a frown, 

"yeh im ok" i reply composing myself as i walk out the bus with her, when i catch a grin on her face, which just confirms my thoughts she couldnt give a **bleep** if i fell of a cliff im still trying to figure out to this day why im even friends with her and vise versa i think to myself as we enter our skool, one thing keeps relplaying in my head, ive got to find that boy , he might be the one person who can asnwer all the questions ive been holding in for so long

this storys turning out ok, whoes next?

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

I stumbled off the bus and made my way towards the school, pushing past the crowds of students as they filed off the buses.

Kids stood together in a mass, laughing and joking together, catching up on everything that had happend over the summer break. Girls gathered in packs, giggling as they ajusted their outfits and applied heavy coats of make up. While all the guys hung out by the parking lot, eying girls as they chatted with friends.

I slipped in the front entrance, and guided myself through the long winding halls of Bruinbount High. I reconized several teachers as they lounged outside classrooms, lazily sipping their coffee, complaining how their summer vacation was over, and that it would be time to start teaching again.

The clean hallway was lined with rows of bright lockers, that glared at me hauntingly as I scuttled down the path.

I wandered down the hall, and nearly gave up my search when I heard voices coming from the Library. Cautiously, I peeped in the window, and saw Devon Mitchels. I took a deep breath, and a freash surge of excitement pulsed through me.

Hastily, I burst into the room. Unaware that the one boy I was seeking- the only person that might finally hold the answers to my questions- was not alone.

Devon was pearched ontop of one of the tables, with his long arms wrapped around the delicate body of Meg Johnstin.

Devon had obviousl sad something humorus, because Meg was giggling fiercely. The two seemed so content, and blissful. I stood there frozen, in my bagg jeans, old sweatshirt and my hair in a bun, watching Meg and Devon snog each other on top of an old desk. My stomache flipped.

They had not noticed  me yet. It could be possible that I could sneak out, undetected. I prayed to myself. Panicked, I reached back to the door to get out- and I triped over the leg of a chair.

CRASH

[sorry it is so long!]

"We could do pizza."
BLUEICEGAL

nah its fine write as much as u like, urs is really good ill go next :smileyhappy:

i felt all my body freeze and go stiff, in stead of getting up and running the hell away from there like a lost child i just lay there with my face to the floor, waiting for a miracle, and when that didnt happen, i made myself stand up and face them, i felt the anger bursting from meg for obvious reasons i had interupted thier little sessions, its not like we had anything against each other, she was popular enough maybe one of the few girls that didnt bother me, but that was going to chanage from now on i could feel it

"what the hell are you doing," she yelled her face turning bright red from anger

i loked at devon for some sort of support, tried to send some brain signals maybe his power was that he was phycic i gave up knowing it was useless, and simply shrugged

"i didnt mean it i have class here" i relpyed thinking that should be excuse enough

it annoyed me how much this face of,  unnerved devon, i mean i had spent all morning to find out as much as i could, his name was all i got, and i knew he was new to our school i had never seen him before, well i knew right then he wasnt my type of guy, he hooked up with some random girl on his first day i mean how pathetic is that

"bet you wouldnt mind being that pathetic girl would you" my mind mocked

maybe this had been a bad idea, it was obvious he wasnt this guy, if he was hed seek me out find comfort in talking to me, wanting answers like me instead he seemed a jerk like every other guy, well a gorgeous jerk at that by far, he was tall and lean, with spiky jet black hair like mine i reliased, and light blue eyes, i didnt blame meg for wanting him, when a girl like me could only wish for it, i turned around, composing myself, and walked out ignoring whatever insults she was muttering behined my back,and all to soon i could hear her giggling starting over again, "disgusting" i muttered over my breath as i decided i was definately missing first lesson

Fantasy4eva
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

I stepped out into the hall, my face a deep beat red. Quickly, I moved again past the crowds of students. My locker was just down the corridor, thankfully, and I silently pressed my way through the packs. 

It was the same dented chucnk of metal I was forced to look at last year, and the year before. Irritated, I fumbled with the combination, before my locker gave a satisfying click open. Then, I shoved some of my books inside, along with my bag and jacket, then reached for my schedual that had somehow slid inside some of my books, slamed my lockerr, and darted back off down the hall.

My homeroom was Professor Spences' English class, in Department B off of the main building. As fast as I could, I walked down the hallway. Suddenly, as I turned the bend, I slamed face first into Jessi Thorn.

Jessi was the steriotypical popluar girl. She was slim and attractive, and spread gossip like a wild fire. She was assistant captain of the girls volleyball team, as well as the Cheerleading Squad. Her dark skin radiated against her stunning green eyes, and her dark brown hair wass pulled back in an elegant knot. She also happend to be one of Meg's closest friends.

As soon as she saw me, she scolwed and brushed past me.

"Freak!" She hummed.

"We could do pizza."
BLUEICEGAL

[ Edited ]

ignoring her I rushed to my English class and to my relief found that I was the first one there, I started to look around to decide where I was going to sit, since I knew that place would be the place where id sit all year, I decided to sit-in the middle row, the front reserved for the geeks, and the popular kids at the back, I dint know where I fitted within those cliques so the middle served me fine, I hated it how things were set out like that, the cool kids sitting at he back of the bus, averting my thoughts while taking my books out, I hoped that none of the people I had faced today would be here, facing them in the corridors was one thing, but having them in a lesson, was a totally different thing, sighing deeply, I quickly scanned over last lessons notes whilst my teacher simply seemed to ignore me,

2/3 mins went by and people started arriving, a group called the feline crew came first, with their glossy, long curly locks, and sharp green/blue eyes, short skirts, and stiletto heels they were a force to be reckoned with, and had earned a rep for their fierceness and competitiveness towards others, Lea with her chestnut brown hair, had a softness about her, which was the complete opposite in reality as she was known to go far in order to get what she wanted, was the group leader, Mayleen came second in command with jet black hair was the most startling beauty from them all, only she was the one that failed to notice this, with her emerald eyes, and curvy figure and  a venerability and a certain empathy that set her apart from the others, then there was Fiona  with her long golden hair, she had elegance more than anything and Faye with her rich red hair made her stand out in a crowd.

And they were heading right towards me, taking a deep breath I slinked back into my chair trying to make myself invisible,
"we heard about you sneaking up on Devon" snarled Lea her hands on her hips staring down at me if I was nothing,
"what you some kind of perv"snarled Fiona, her face inches away from mine
"stay away from them both or you’ll get what’s coming to you" grinned Faye whipping back her burning red hair in triumph with a humph as Lea walked to her rightful place at the back while the others obediently followed like I expected
All of a sudden students started to rush into class muttered apologies and sorry for being late, when Meg walked in, with jessi right beside her arms linked together, there gazes swept to me, and by my posture they guessed exactly what they hoped to have achieved and both giving me a sly smile walked past to the felines whispering their thanks, Even till now I was surprised they weren’t part of their crew they would have fit the category all of them were rich, all were beautiful and smart, but a part of me already new, why join a group when there to back you up anyway, and if that wasn’t the case anymore they had each other, and had been best friends since 2nd grade, which was where they had made allies with the felines, I unfortunately except my untrusting friend Katherine had none.
5 mins later as the lesson was about to start Devon walked in with a posture that exhumed confidence, he was hot and he new it, the girls attentions averted at once, al of them seeming to go into a daze, whilst the boys muttered what I guessed were curses, he took his seat beside meg as I predicted which meant he was sat right behind me, I wondered if I stretched back if I would beable to feel his breath at the nape of my neck, the mere thought of it sent shivers up my spine,

half an hour remained for the lesson to end, and at this point I could feel myself nodding to sleep which due to my embarrassment the teacher didn’t fail to notice, when all of a sudden someone knocked on the door
everyone went quiet making excuse of any little distraction,
"come in" shouted Lea sending giggles across the room
the knob turned and in entered hot wouldn’t be good enough to describe him
he stood against the door surveying the class which I found abit strange, he had, jetblack hair that were set in perfect curls, he must have been 6 ft but wasnt slender and lean like devon, but fuller physically, even in his baggy jumper and half his shirt sticking out, his pecks stood out, and beautifully formed muscles rippled through his jumper, he started to walk towards us, he had a mysteriousness and coolness about himself, his golden honey eyes caught my eyes at once, could this guy be any more beautiful becuase that was what he was, with his dark soft curls and light eyes, and muscled body he made me feel something that i hadnt even felt for devon, lust? or curiousness settling onto obsession?, because what I felt was so out of control even I didn’t know how I would bear it if he stood any closer to me

His eyes locked with mine, I don’t know how long we stayed like that lost in each other, I didn’t dare look around to see the girls flashing eyes
"it cant be" he seemed to tell himself,  his head tilted with a smirk that made my heart melt
"what arrrrre you talking about" I stuttered not giving a **bleep** about how much of a looser I was acting like
I tried to stand up to get out of here, I couldn’t breath something was wrong, he held his hand out I took it and just like that it took all the pain away
"**bleep**  is that really you" he asked taking a step back to get a better look
"addy is that you" he asked again this time with a voice filled with emotion
I looked at him in horror only one person had ever called me that, 

it was that day I had nearly  hurt that girl Madeline as soon as I went home, I knocked on my next door neighbours door, mrs wicker opened the door her dimples lighting up her face,
"came to see Mal have you"?
"uhhuh" I replied nearly in tears so scared from what I had done there was only one person I could turn to... Mal we had known each other since we were born had grown up together we told each other everything, had sleepovers at each others house we were inseparable and in a way very protective of each other we didn’t keep many friend in the time we were together because that would mean  sharing yourself to someone else and with us to that wasn’t a option our friendship ran deeper than just friendship it was like my string of life was attached to him as was mine without each other we were incomplete, which is what made me into the person I am today... the day Mal left after his farther died and moved to Spain is a day ill never forget but in way ive tried to forget in so many ways, because im ashamed in ways more than one, I have become this pathetic outer shell of a person simply because of him, we were only 8 at the time, at the age where you feel the full extent of a loss when it happens to you,  and now.... he was back, I wanted to run towards him, and wrap my legs around him and tangle my hands into his soft curls and breathe in his musky coconut scent which was so familiar and never let go,  even at our childhood I hadn’t failed to notice and had took every opportunity to pull it just to touch it, this time I turned around to watch all the class staring open mouthed, I could feel the hatred, confusion, and lust coming from individual to individual and it was to much ,thinking how does this looser know this sex god lea actually tried standing up, but Mayleens look stopped her, which was when I noticed, mayleen had been there the whole time merely inches away from the both of us she had been watching me and hadn’t moved since the crew had took their places, her and Mal were a perfect fit, with his and her curly black hair and her curvy and his muscle figure and startling eyes they made a pair like no other, I looked at them both, he took a step towards me
"im not her" I replied looking him dead in the eyes but the tears escaped anyway, as I ran out of class and headed home, and I knew he knew I was her, because only I would know who addy was, and recognise that name, the truth was in a way I wasn’t her I had lost her a long time ago, he would have to live with that I had rehearsed this day over and over and now there was nothing to say,

lol guys sorry about all this i had to let it out as it came to me, but i left alot of possibilities open , with what i wrote so feel free to explore them whoes next?

Message Edited by BLUEICEGAL on 06-01-2009 07:22 PM
Fantasy4eva
Inspired Wordsmith
Kierstin-Kayla
0 Kudos

damn! tht was f-ing awesome!!!
pain is inevitable. suffering is optional.
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

lol tnx :smileyhappy: so whoes next, the next scene is going to be her at home and u can introduce her family and stuff
Fantasy4eva
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

((i'll go next!:smileytongue:))

I left school as soon as the bell rang.

Tearing down the hallway to catch my bus, as I obsereved everyday high school life. Open displays of affection. Lovely.

I reached my bus, out of breathe, and clambered aboard just as the doors slamed shut. The bus driver was an elderly woman named Ccaathryynn. Or at least, that was how she spelt it. But it was a mystery to everyone why she spelt her name with double letters. Ccaathryynn had wispy dyed red hair, which was balding at the top, and a large pimple on her left elbow. She spoke in a deep New Yok accent, which also was a mystery, because as far as everyone knew, Ccaathryynn had lived no wherre other than our town for her entire life.

The bus was crammed with kids today, so I took a seat next to a girl in my History class that I knew very little of, save for her name. Emily Shae.

Emily moved to my street a few years back, and we spoke very little, unless it were to coment on the weather. Which was pretty lame come to think of it. She had wavy brown hair that fell into her eyes, she also took part in many of the school sports. Her hazel eyes radiated on her fine skin.

Cautiously, I sat down next to her. Emily shook her bangs out of her eyes and looked at me, puzzled.

"Hey?" She asked.

"Erm.. hello." I answered awkwardly.

"We could do pizza."
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

"where are all your mates, theres normallly a whole gang of you isnt there? i expected to see a smirk or a mocking smile, but when i turned to face her i realsied her expression was serious and pleasent, her smile brought out her dimples and lit up her face i woundered if she knew that she was actualy pretty, but then again girls like us tend to ignore the positive 

"yeh well there abit to much to handle some days and i just wanted to get home early, so hop come your not still in school?" i replied instantly regretting it, who didnt know, she was a total loner, and didnt make a effort in the way she dressed or looked just like me,  even now im suprised i even had katherine, but i know deep inside the only thing that keeps us together is that weve been around each other for so long none of us has considered breaking up with each other, and i think weve both become so different that her slagging and avaoiding me is in her own way sendning that message that she dosnt need me anymore, but like a idiot i still seem to be holding on, maybe becuase im afraid of being alone, unlike emily who who seems to take everything in her stride, suprisingly i found that we had alot in comon like the same bands, same actors, even liked reading simillar books, it was almost to good to be true, i mean how could someone who i felt like id known forever lived in my naibourhod for so long yet not even realised there existance, i could tell in a couple more chats wed be close i finally realised that i was ready to let go of katherine, she belonged with girls like the feline crew, our friendship wasnt going to improve and plus i didnt feel so scared to be alone anymore, and even though none of us said it i think we both knew wed found a special friendship between us two, and found myself knowing that wed become best friends, after waving goodbye with the first big smile after weeks, i knocked on my door and was actually looking forward to school tomarrow despite all the drama today, knowing id be spending it with somone who wasnt fake and someone i could call a genuine friend

whoes next its lame i kno i dont have the energy to put some more things in or make it more interesting hopefully the next person can do that for me lol

Fantasy4eva
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

My mom had once told me that it is always important never to pay attention to what is unimportant. That life is one of those things that you can never waste, no matter how low you feel.

My mom also burnt water, while cooking pasta before. And than blaimed it on the fact that she couldn't boil water... So I rarley even paid attention to her advice, even though it was normally very true.

I stepped onto the front steps of our small ranch, stepping over pottery that my sister had made before she left. Many of the pots were now chipped, and cracked on the side. But that didn't really matter. What was more important was that we still had these pieces of art, even though my sister had broke my family's heart when she left. We kept her pottery as a reminder that we still loved Marie. And missed her.

"We could do pizza."
BLUEICEGAL

that burning water part was reli funny lol

Dad opened the door, which was the worst thing that could have happened, i mumbled a thanks hung my coat up said hi to mum, and asked dylan and dia my 5 yeear old twins bro and sis how school was, and made my way upstairs to my room , as i went past my 17 year old brother Brian who like always seemed to be in a rush 

" move it" he scowled nudging me aside, i gave him the response i always gave

"whatever" i snaped back shutting my door hard behined me, he was one year older than me yet acted like he had every right over me or sumat, we both couldnt stand each other, this was my routine back from school all day every day, Marie was the one person i could go to, but shed decided to go her own way after being with her boyfrind liam for 4 months, she left a note saying not to bother coming after her, it was the most stupid thing she had done, and i knew shed made a mistake her bf was a total jerk not to mention perv,  i mean how could she know know what she wanted at 19, what about us? she was the one person i could share with, without her i felt even lost than before, but watching dylan and dia holding hands walking to school kept me going there love for me, climbing all over me as i came home, i had to be strong... for them they still cried for marie not that shed bother, she hadnt phoned once since shed gone leaving mum worse for wear she hardly ate, whilst dad went to work and pretended nothing had happened , but it had and we both avoided each other, i dont really know why, maybe he blames me for her dissapearence truthfully im to tired to care. I take a hot shwer and get changed, its 8pm but i dont care i snuggle into my covers and inhale the warmth this is the one place i feel truly content.. my room. I hear a small knock, and know instantly who it is, normally dylan and dia sleep together, but for the past 3 days shes been comming to me, i havnt let her sleep next to me so far but today i think im ready, ive been putting it of becuase i know shes in pain , but ive been hurting to much to have time to heal hers, but today being with emily has given me that extra strength

"come in dia" i say in a hushed voice

slowly the door creaks open and she walks in with her winnie the poo nightie with her winnie the poo matching socks,she stands infrount of my door chewing on her bottom lip, a habit that of my mums, and the resembelence is striking, my mother was beutiful once, her hairs turned grey beyond her years and gained wieght, which only got worse after marie went, and had lovely blue eyes, dia has all her features her full lips and high cheekbones, as does dylan,  marie had both my farther and mother features she had my mothers  hair,  my mothers full lips and , but a rounder and softer face like my farther, as does Brian who look completely like her, as do dylan and mia, leaving me the odd one out with only my farthers features, although he is what i guess youd call handsome, none of those features compliment me since im a girl, ive got his jet black hair and green eyes, i can only wish i had my mothers lips and cheekbones , but i have a heart shaped face and a 5 ft 2 frame and have no idea where if came from.

she walks over standing infrount of me asking for some sort of permission, i move my duvet aside granting it

she climbs in hugging me close her soft cheeks snuggled beside my chest, i hold her tight and know she is crying, i dont know how long shes kept it in, i soothe her in the best way possible that i know holding her even tighter to me, until she finally falls asleep, i realsie i may not be the only one feling alone and lost, and she may be young , but not young enough to realise, that why dosnt mum cook her fav meal anymore and take her school, why dosnt dad tuck her in, and why maries not  here anymore for the first time, in a long time i let my tears flow and know that today that both of our pain has lessened

whoes next?

Fantasy4eva
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

[ohmygod! that last post was amazin!]

I woke up to the clattering of pots and pans from the kitchen below me, it was around 5:45am. I let out a small yawn, then streach out across my bed spread. Dia was snuggled up against my pillow, still sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, I slide off the bed sliently then hurried down the stairs to make myself some breakfast before I got ready for school.

Brian met me on my way down the stairs.

He was clutching his Sidekick phone, and was quickly tapping on the keys hurriedly. Scowling, I attempted to brush past him. But he immediatley streached out his arm, preventing me from going to the kitchen.

"What is your problem?" I snapped. Brian glared at me, with his matted brown hair, and sad puppy dog eyes, and sneared.

"Give me a break, Ava," Brian rolled his eyes. "Cut it out."

"Uh dude," I growled. "What are you talking about?"

"Like you don't know?" he spat. I opned my mouth, appaled. And before I could shot back another insult, Brian darted past me. Not bothering not to slam into me as he past.

"We could do pizza."
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

glad u liked it :smileyhappy:

"wierd" i muttered to myself as i walked downstairs i realised finaly like the dope i am, where was he going 5:45 in the morning?, brushing the thought away i headed into the kitchen and put the kettle on, no matter how crap your day was nothing could relax me more than a cup of tea and some scilence to go with it, this was the one part of the morning before school i looked forward to, placing my tea on the table, i decided to cheak if brian might be in the living room, but what i saw in the living room was something i  never thought id have to see ... my mother half slumped on the couch, her cheeks flushed, giggling, as brian seemed to look so sad i felt a sadness and realised all at once what had happened, the bottle on the carpet said it all, through the night mum had somehow managed to drink herself to sleep, in a couple of mins she was fast asleep, i wached the whole scene without being noticed, she looked so peacful but that couldnt have been further than the truth, she was hurting so much that she was doing the one thing she despied with a passion and turning into one of them... a alcoholic, Brian sat beside her his head in his hands, how long had this been going on, i knew why he hadnt let me come down, and for some reason he thought i already knew, something passed through me then , i crnt plcae it, i walked over and put my arms around him not caring if he pushed me away, but he didnt, instead he hugged me back we stayed like that for sometime, but soon the moment was over and he looked away and walked out... we wernt always like this... we were close as dia and dylan once, but as we grew,  he drifted away from me, it hurt alot back them but i had gotten over all that, or at least i thought i had, he was in his last year al my friends fancied the hell out of him, and asked me the littlest details, what things does he like etc, except i had no answers because i had stopped noticing a long time ago, 

i did the best i could, gave her some water tried to feed her but she only seemed to throw it back up, which was when dad walked down as she was throwing up and dia and dylan had changed and were walking down rubbing there eyes

"**bleep**" i couldnt let them se her like this, dad ran towards me pushing me aside

"gods sake Ava crnt you do anything right", as if it was my fault,  there were no time for answers, dad should have ben work by now but i was holding him up, thats what i told myself anyway, in 5 mins dylans and dia's bus was here i kissed them both goodbye

"where not going school" beamed dylan refusing to step out the door

"huh" was my reply

"mummy sick so we dont need to go do we" he grinned, 

slap! dia seemed furious "stupid, mummys a bad girl ," i could tell she was near to tears her lip was already trembling her topaz eyes held on to mine telling me all i neded to know, that she understood, and was angry why dylan didnt, she was so mature for her age it worried me, she shouldnt know what had hapened today, next time id have to clear up the evidence , dylan stil had his hand to his reddened cheek 

"biff!!!!!" he yelled "biff, biff, biff" he scremed louder i knew what he was trying to say which just made it even funnier, and he was looking at dia with avenging eyes

"stupid its" replied dia as i quickly opened the door, and ushered them to the bus giving them both a last hug, as dia gave me a grin,the first sign on happiness in days, and i returned her with a knowing smile, i ran upstairs and started to get ready for school, "biff" i chuckled to myself

Fantasy4eva
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

pulling on my jacket and cheking my hair, i walked out to se the bus in time, as i walked i they were all there, katerine, mal, devon, meg, but for some reason i didnt care, i felt diferent, i took a seat at the back on my own, i caught katherine looking but ignored her, i ddnt want to go to first period i just needed some peace, we have a apple treee thats been there for many years, its almost nutorious , i sit underneath, and lean against it, letting my thought overtake, to have a boy in my life, is that something i want? ive never been with a guy it just didnt seem the right time, but now i woundered, i had the perfect fantasy,

i notice his golden  curls but crnt seem to explain why it matters there beautiful, as is he thats all that matters, where walking through a huge field its almost endless, the lush grass, the dassies everywhere, its...... breathtaking i can smel the scent of flowrs, and hes there.... right beside me, hes so beautiful that im woundering at that moment if hes mine, and then i run i dont know what triggers it, but i have this urge, it so strong its unbearable, i run like ive never dared run before the fresh breeze making this moment seem that much more real, i keep running, i crnt seem to stop, i look behined me and hes right there with an equally beautiful smile on his face, and my heart melts, but i dont wait for him.... becuase i want him to come to me.... and he does he right beside me, hes here... with me ... all the pain, the lonliness fades away and its just us to, lost in each other it all seems so innocent, thats how it ends, where still runnning and then... i wake up

i open my eyes to se a figure infrount of me his golden curls stand out at once...  and i know hes the one from my dream, the one person who it hurts to much to see, Mal....

ok this post is really random i just finished someone like you, and its so sad and beautiful and you know when ur feeling al these diff emotions, i had to let it out, so the whole field and running part, is just letting of some emoton if you get me lol

Fantasy4eva
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

ok so basically hes a childhood friend who left her, shes still angry, now they gotta confrount each other

whoes next, join in people!!

Message Edited by BLUEICEGAL on 06-11-2009 05:42 AM
Fantasy4eva
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

we also cant forget the whole thing with her and the girl at the playground and stuff!!! :smileyvery-happy:

id add on but im sort of at a block.... :smileytongue:

"We could do pizza."
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

heyy, its only been me and djaq so far id like more people to join in, its only a page long so far, so its not alot to catch up on, and im sure youll guys like it once you start posting cz i think its turning out good so far, so guys lets join in yeh? tnx:smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

heyy, its only been me and djaq so far id like more people to join in, its only a page long so far, so its not alot to catch up on, and im sure youll guys like it once you start posting cz i think its turning out good so far, so guys lets join in yeh? tnx:smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva