Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Re: "Ava " Add on.. everyone feel free to join in and give ideas

i close my eyes again ive got to be dreaming right? today has to be a dream, becuase i dont want to believe ive finally let my best friend go, that everyone hates me when ive tried to stay invisible for so long, dont want to admit that Mal is here, summoning all the strength i have left i scream on the top of lungs not caring anymore

"leave me alone Mal theres nothing to talk about" i yell im suprised that there are no tears... just anger

"let me explain damit, give gimme a chance" he pleads but there are no seconed chances, him comming back is complicating things people are turning against me,noticing me this isnt what i wanted

"dont come near me again mal you died that day when you left me, im not addy anymore,.. just Ava" with those last few words still in my head i walk towards next lesson hoping this is the last time il have to say them

hey guuys where is everyone? lol who wants to go next?

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

((I'll add on... cuz it looks like no one else is going 2... :smileysad:))

I walked cautiosuly down the hallway, determined to remain invisable. Students brushedd pass, ignorant as they had always been. but this morning- they seemed more eager. Mumbling excitedly to themselves as they rushed to class.

"Did you see that look on her face?"

"Honestly! She looked half ready to kill him..."

"Well I don't blame her! He ditched her in front of a crowd of kids! If only Ava saw!"

I stopped short. Glancing towards the voices. They belonged to two girls who I only knew by reputation; Madison and Sam Westbert.

Reg Westbert was the President of Westbert Tech. Corp. A giant business run out of New York, that raked in more than enough money to keep everyone in the state well feed for 6 months. But of course, the company had little to do with "local affairs." They dealt mainly with global coruption, and disputes with other large comapanies.

The Westbert family naturally owned the largest house in town. I had heared some girls whispering about it one day after lunch. It supposidly had a grand courtyard ouside the house, filled with rare flowers and gorgous waterfountains. The inside was evidently plated in solid gold, and inside each one of the 12 bathrooms, was a solid gold toleit bowl.

"Well dont you mean "If only Ava knew?" titered Sam.

"You mean she doesnt know yet?!" shrieked Madison, her perfect mouth a gape.

"Of course she doesnt know!" replied Sam. "Who would tell her? I know I would never tell!"

"We could do pizza."
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

yeh ano right? thats what i was thinkin, like people are adding on to other add on's is mine not good or sumat? but im glad uve been helping tnx :smileyhappy:

should i ask them, i mean sure they were bitchy, but hadnt ever given me the impression they had anything against me actually i even mumble the odd hi here and then, might as well get to the bottom of this, what cold i say i was a gossiper at heart

"hey madison and sam, i couldnt help overhear you guys whats up" i asked shyly which really annoyed me

"omg omg!! i have been waiitng for like a year for you to finally talk to one of us, your totally cool, and sweet you can so tell, but you need to loose those hoodies seriously there hidious" said madison all at once finally exhaling whi;st scrunching up her nose in distaste

"so this is what went down" grinned  sam pulling me to a corner they were both blond, and blue eyes, typical pretty girls which had a rep for being bimbos, but wierdly i found myslef warming to them

"so theres devon right, walking down to his locker right, being the sex god he is" said madison with a wooed expresion

"anyway Mals better" sam said rolling her eyes

"omg is not" screeched madison

"ohh he soo is" replied sam all dreamy eyed, strangly i didnt feel jelous that both happened to fancy the two guys in my life i liked, but found it rarther funny... it felt rarther nice i could get used to this, and couldnt help a secret grin

"as i was saying" says madison with defiant eyes

"theres devon at his locker, being cool which he so is, minding his own buisness, and meg comes from nowhere, its not like it used to be, you cont care for meee.... you dont love meee, i hate you, blah blah blah" i mean get over yoursef girl, like he is to good for her, and she thinks shes all that, with those feline crew gals, i mean whats up with that" scowls madison, whilst sam nods approvingly, when i talk for the first time

"i thought i was the only one, i crnt stand them either" i grin, at the coincidence

"we just thought you should know, since devon has the hots for you" winks madison, but before comming up with something she quickly links her arm through mine, whilst madison links my other, and all the way to english, we jsut carnt seem to stop talking, and i know ive made new friends today... some genuine friends. 

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

Madison and Sam waved goodbye when we entered the room, leaving me rather disapointed,so i took my regular seat by the window. There, I would be able to daydream, and gaze out at the feild next to the school as my teacher rambled on about some thing or other...

Students poured into the class, chattering with their useless gossip, about who was dating who and what the current update was with various couples in the school. Crap that i wasnt normalyy involved in. But today, with this whole Devon/Mal love thing... things seemed rather differnet.

Our teacher bustled in, right before the bell rang. Dazed and confused, Mr. Frenstin gathered his papers and laid out his text books on his crowded desk top. He cleared his throat, before passing out graded Tests, and warning us that our progress reports would be sent home soon, and soccor try outs were next saturday. Stuff that none of the class really cared much about.

Frenstin than took out his novel that he had been reading us for the past few classes, and began to read. Shawn Frenstin, the hopless loser of our school. He had been working an a manuscript for what he hoped was going to be the next bestseller, was declined by nearly every puplisher in the industry before Frenstin finally hung up his pride, and started reading the story to his classes as a lesson.

The story was mainly about a young man whos life ambition was to become a novelist in some preppy city. The man soon gets trangled in a strange love affair, than has to change his name and move away to some barren town, where he has to start life anew.

Most of the students believe that Mr. Frenstin's book, is actually his memoir. Except the part with the love affair. No one would ever, ever believe that a woman would ever act the way that the lady in the story would around Frenstin.

"We could do pizza."
Distinguished Scribe
booklover37
0 Kudos

hey blue! hey djaq! i'm so sorry i haven't been able to add on. don't worry blue this add-on is just about as good as anyone else's. i haven't really been on lately and when i do come one there's just way too much stuff, you know? there's so many add ons and posts that it kinda just drives me crazy. i hadn't been on for like three days and there were like a gazillion posts. ugh, and there's too many add ons!! i was gonna add on but i almost have to leave so i'll be back on later tonight! this is really good you guys! keep up the good work! :smileyhappy:

blue: miss talking to ya.. i'll be back on soon.

"...life is a fight just the same, whether you fight it with weapons, or with words. You have to fight for what you believe in, and for the things you want.'"
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

i know where ur comming from, it can seem abit to much at times, which is why ive bin tryng to catch up on peoples add on's so i know whats going on and tnx, i was sorta loosing hope and letting the thread go, i miss our chats to id love to have a proper chat so we could catch, up , and we havnt chated to bella for a while to, miss her to, but shes probs busy with work, ill come on krazys chat room tonight we can chat then tc :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
BLUEICEGAL

the lesson seemed to go on foreever and was hugely relieved to finally hear the bell, throwing my books in my bag i made a run for the caferteria i hated walking in alone and everyone staring at you, like you were some kind of being from another planet, normally id sit with katherine, but after id finally decided to move on who was i going to be with now, i mean madison and sam were kool but i dont think they considered me much of a friend to hang with, so i just took a seat on a empty table put my bag on the table to let others know it was my place and went to the que, which was when i felt the tap on my shoulder

"ava i need to talk to you" i tunred around to see devon he looked serious but did i even care anymore?, if there was a male slut out there he was the opitome of one, and i didnt want anyone like him around cz then id jsut be second on his to do list, turning around and picking my food i replied

"theres nothing to talk about" and walked back to my table, for the past few days he was with meg he hadnt even given me a second glance henew the things the feline crew and meg did to me, yet still he dint care, now al of a sudden he did it was abit to late for that, keeping my eyes down i started eating my food, and found Mals eyes burrowing into mine as he sat with devon, clearly ignoring him for whatever reason, and jsut focused on madison and sam who were making there way to me with open smiles

Fantasy4eva
Distinguished Scribe
booklover37

"Hey!" Madison called out. I smiled back.

Sam took a seat beside me and Madison sat across from us. They just sit down uninvitied, I think. I keep expecting this to go wrong somehow... For Sam and Madison to turn around and start laughing and cracking jokes about me behind my back. I still haven't grasped the concept of them being friends.

"So what was that all about?" Sam leans in and whispers. Madison leans in closer to me too, her eyes twinkling with excitement.

I instantly felt guilty for being suspicious about them. Who am I to judge them so quickly? How could I be so rude?

"What was what all about?" I ask innocently with a smile though I knew they were talking about Devon.

Sam giggles. "Well, about Devon of course! You totally left him there, staring after you!"

Madison smiled from ear to ear and her eyes seemed far away. "It was so dreamy," she said. "And romantic."

Sam slaps Madison's hand. "Shut up!" She turns back to me. "Just ignore her! But seriously Ava that was awesome!  I mean, girls are always drooling over Devon. And you're the first one with the courage to refuse him. You should've seen the look on his face!"

I shrugged and stared at my palms. "It's not a big deal guys. He's a jerk and I don't care how hot he is, I'm not gonna let him treat me like he treats all the other girls!"

Madison squealed. "You go girl!"

We broke out into laughter. And soon I was laughing so hard that my stomach began to hurt and my eyes were filled tears. I looked up to see Mal staring at me. He had a sad smile on his face when my eyes locked with his but I quickly diverted my gaze.

Madison and Sam were staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

The smiled evilly.

"what? Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I demanded.

"who were you looking at?" Madison asked softly.

"No one." I said quickly.

Sam glanced at Mal and back at me. "You are so hot for him!"

Madison covered her mouth with her hand. "Oh my gosh, you so like him!"

I blushed. "No, I don't!"

"...life is a fight just the same, whether you fight it with weapons, or with words. You have to fight for what you believe in, and for the things you want.'"
BLUEICEGAL

lmao that was funny gj :0 ps we havnt chated for a while, how have u been and hows school going, fill me in on details :smileyhappy:

"but you do" they both cooed together making fluttering hand gestures as though they were close to fainting, i just ignored them and went back to my food but that ddint mean i didnt noticing mals eyes dartng towards me, and all of a sudden id lost my appitite, i knew i had to talk wit him, id waited for this day for years, when id see him again, and now that he was here i couldnt stand to look at him,i stood up

"hey where you going" asked sam

"yeh finish your food then well go for a long walk" said madison putting her arm around me, , katherine walked right past us and if looks could kill, hell she was owning it, i couldnt stand all this i felt almost suffocated, 

"look guys ill see you tomarow i dont feel to well" and with that rushed outside and took the long way home through the woods, it was beautiful in the summer, like now, the trees fully blossomed, a clear pathway stretched, in a straight line leading to your destinattion, the breeze was jsut right, for once after god knows how long, i opened my bun letting my long dark dark curls cascade to my waist, and didnt care if i looked like a freak, with hair blowing in all directions becuase right then ,i felt i could go wherever the wind carried me, closing my eyes i leaned against a tree,  letting go of my bag, and clearing my thoughts 

"you always did have beautiful hair" wispered a voice.. i knew that voice but it couldnrt be, could it?i blocked it out thinking of only happy thoughts

"talk to me... addy" he said again putting his arms around my waist pulling me towards him, there was no denying it now, i opened my eyes, to see mal looking deep inside me

"dont" i yelled pushing him away

"addy please" he pleaded putting his arms around me, i kicked him punched him as hard as i could but he refused to let go

"damit addy will you jsut listen to me" he scowled pushing me up against the tree, so that he had hold of one arm and the other was presed straight against the tree, his hand cluthched tight in mine with no way of escape i tried to struggle but it was no use, it was usless he had hold one one arm, and the other was pressed up towards the trre, i felt so vaunrable, but with mal, i didnt feel afraid ... how could i... it was mal

"dont you ever call me addy again.. its just ava now" i snapped turning my face away holding back tears

"no your still my addy" he kissed me long and deep, even though i tried to push him away, he wouldnt lessen his hold finally i gave in, with a sigh,  and let my fantasy come true, curling my hands in his hair, i let myself inhale his scent, his kisses trailing from my coller bone, and leading to my throat , where his lips rested for a moment to long, and i knew he was taking me in, hoping this moment could last forever

"not anymore" i said so softly he finally let me go, i saw alot of things that moment, guilt pain, anger.. love he didnt stop me this time, because maybe even hed felt id changed, when you leave the person you love  ... you hope theyll still be waiting for you with open arms... when the person you love leaves , you wait in hope when you see them again youll see the same love you did back then... but when a person tires of waiting, and becomes a diferent person becuase of all the pain youve caused what hope is there for them... that was exacly what i was thinking, as i turned away from him, and walked and walked... and walked until he was no longer in sight

Fantasy4eva
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

{i dont think my post will be as deep as blue's last post was! i loovveed that! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:}

Tears spilled down my cheeks, hot and painful. In my school I was invisable. And yet, in one day I had the oppertunity to date two of the guys every girl in the school wanted. And I turned them both down.

A slight mist started. And light and gentle rain droplets fluttered to the Earth, and splashed playfully across my skin. I was a few hundred yards behind my house. A blue car pulled up. And I watched intently as Brian stepped out, holding his girlfriend Clarrisa in his arms. The pair unlatched the front gate, then headed into the house.

No way would Brian ever forgive me if I walked inside now.

Perfect. Just perfect.

I couldn't go back to the school, and I couldn't go home either. Unless I wanted to either be mobbed by two guys, who believed that they might just love me. Or waltz in on my brother and his girlfriend doing something I did not want to see. Both options sucked.

The rain began to pour slightly harder. And I soon became drenched in rain water and my own perperation. I spun on my heels, then walked out through the woods, mud sqeelching under my sneakers and splattering across my jean bottoms.

But I did not go to my house, [i had absolutely no diseir to...] instead, I walked to the road. And I kept walking. Right to the picket fenced, off white house at the end of the street. The one with the cute little garden, and the ingroud pool in the back yard. The one that belonged to Emily Shae. 

"We could do pizza."
Distinguished Scribe
booklover37
0 Kudos

haha yeah blue's was really deep. and really good! :smileyhappy:

so i have a question.. i know i should probably read back but would you mind telling me who emily is?? i forgot and i'm in a lazy mood. i wanna post next but i can't remember who this emily is

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

emily was a girl ava met on the school bus [waayy back on page 1 :smileytongue:] and she grew a little friendly with her, and i just thought that it was time we brought emily back into the scene! :smileyvery-happy:

"We could do pizza."
Distinguished Scribe
booklover37

I walked up slowly to the big wooden front door and reached to ring the doorbell just as the door opened.

"Ava?" Emily stood there staring at me, shock and disbelief written all over her face.

I lowered my hand and smiled.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "What are you doing here?"

I looked at Emily, Emily with her black sweatpants andlime green polka dotted socks peeking out. Emily with her big gray tshirt and her hair up in a messy bun. She reminded me so much of myself, of the way I am.

All thoughts of Mal flowed back into my head. I thought again of him leaving me, and felt the knot in my stomach tighten. Fresh streams of tears flowed down my already stained cheeks.

"You look awful," she said sympathetically.

"Uhmm... thanks?" I said in between tears and managed a little laugh. "Can we talk?"

"Sure, come in." She opened the door wide and let me in.

I followed her up fancy looking stairs and into a tiny bedroom at the end of the hall.

Emily's room was decorated in cheery colors of sky blue and lime green. I stared at her pretty wallpaper and sat on the edge of her bed wondering how it is that I ended up here with Emily.

"Are you okay?" she asked again.

I turned to her and told her everything. I told her about Mal, how terrible I felt at school, why I changed my appearance... I told her about my brother and how we drifted apart, of how bad life at home is, and even about Madison and Sam's sudden but true friendship.

I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was all the pressure of being invisible, of not ever speaking up. It felt good to finally talk, finally say what was on my mind.

In the end, after my long story, Emily just smiled reassuringly and patted my hand on her bed. It felt nice to tell someone, and I knew she understood.

haha... it was a little dramatic and emotional, with all the crying and confessing. but i felt she finally had to tell somebody and i figured that now they can be good friends :smileyhappy:

Inspired Scribe
djaq

It was well past 7pm, when Emily's mom knocked on the door, reminding Em' that she had a softball banquet that night. Her mother was a tall and elegant lady, with bronze curls that shaped her pleasent face.

"I'm glad Emilly could have a friend over," she told us. "But it is high time we left for the dinner, and I'm sure your parents will be wondering what happend to you Ava." She cuckled lightly, then bustled off. Leaving Emily and I with solmen expersions.

"Well I'm glad we could talk, Ava," Emily said. She pulled at some loose threads that hung off her bedspread. "I'm really happpy to know you." As awkward as she put it, I knew she was honest.

"Thanks Emily," I responded. "I'm glad we were able to talk as well." She nodded, then opened her bedroom door, and walked me down the stairs. It really was a facinating old house. Emily held open the great front door, and waved goodbye.

"Well I'll see you around I guess." She said.

"Yeah," I answered. "I'll see you soon!" Emily gave me a shy smile, then one last wave before she closed the door.

The rain had cleared up, but gray storm clouds still floated over head. Watching me despreatley as I headed home.

Dia nad Dylan were playing in the yard when I returned home, skipping and running around merrily, laughing and shouting without a care in the world. Dylan spotted me first, as I walked down the puddle splattered sidewalk, and he let out a screech of glee.

"Ava! Ava!" He yelped, then hurtled towards me heads on and embraced me in a major bearhug.

"Hey bud," I cooed. "Miss you too." he giggled, then Dia followed besides him, and collided with me, giving me yet another breath stopping hug.

"Did you see?! Did you see?!" They screamed in unision. 

"Erm, what did I see exactly?" Little Dia rocked on the balls of her feet, eyes practically poping out of her head. Dylan jumped up and down quickly, laughing his head off.

"She's BACK!" Dylan screamed. "She Came BACK!" And my heart stopped. I grasped Dylan tightly, and pulled him towards me.

"Whose back?" I whispered in a husky voice that didn't belong to me. Could it be? Dia and Dylan laughed like twin manics.

"Marie!" They echoed. "MARIE!"

My sister, the one who disapeared such a while back, had come home at last. I was breathless with excitment! I flew into the kitchen, plowing my way past Dia and Dylan's nermoous toys and games that were scattered hap-hazardly across the floor, and into the kitchen. My mother was home, so was my father, and Brian, [His girlfriend evidently had disapeared for the present time..] and sitting at her usually seat next to the head of the table, was Marie. She was missing an arm.

((ok sorry for the majorly random ending.... but i ran out of ideas....evidently! :-l you dint need to use that if u want to!! :smileyvery-happy:)) 

"We could do pizza."
Distinguished Scribe
booklover37
0 Kudos

haha that was kinda random.. but still good!

i guess now is a good time to write about her powers. you remember how blue wrote that she had powers and when she first saw devon she thought he had powers too?

do you have any idea as to what kind od power she should have?

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

yeah ive been thinkinng about her powers too. i wasnt sure what happend to them! :smileyvery-happy: lol. but yeah i think now would be a good time as any to bring them back.... i was thinking like the powers "activate" so to speak, when she is feeling a really strong emotion... [*sarcastically* very original i know!] but i think with the tension between her and her brother, then the arrival of marie.... we could do something pretty creative w/ her powers... :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy: 

"We could do pizza."
BLUEICEGAL

yh good idea cz i was just thinkin of a time to bring them back, so on the first page it described her first realizing her powers when she sees that girl madeline, heres where it can get good, so her powers have ben dormat becuase shes refused to accept them, maybe the only way to awken them is to find the girl she first used them on, and maybe she realises this and goes in seearch of madeline, and when she finds her she finds since that day that girl can no longer speak, and the cure for her, is for her to find ava, lol i dunno im going abit over my head here, but anyway ava powers were described in burning the girl then cooling her, like she has the elements fire and ice , pretty cool huh, yh devon if he has powers im not sure what to make em, strength... or maybe the mind, like a really powerful mind, like Xavier from x men? that be coool , lol gimme some ideas on his powers, and whoever wants can go next,
Fantasy4eva
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

djaq  no worries its ur idea so lets leave it, ill try see what i can do

i had felt exited until right now......  i felt angry.. so anrgy she had left us for that jerk, i had to deal with everybodys crap.. mum wasnt even to be a mum anymore i had taken her place.. and now she had lost her arm, and i was supposed to feel sorry for her... and i did , i hated  that when i saw her, i felt all this pain for her, but i wanted to feel angry also, she didnt deserve my sympathy, i wasnt a young teenager anymore since she had left my role as an adult had ben forced on me immidiately, i stood infrount of her crossing my arms

"hey ava." she said with a timid smile, so this is what he had reduced to my sister, she had been confident and beautiful,, nw her face was covered in bruises,

"he did that to you didnt he" i said expressionless

"dammit ava, ive lost my arm you could act a little more sympatetic  you know" she screemed her bottom lip trembling

"you want me to be sympathetic, we knew he was bad news, but you never listened dont expect any sympathy from me, i lost it for you years ago" i said heading upstairs

i heared mum  make soothing noises and she told her what happned, they had been in a accident, the car crushing them, her jerk of a bf had asked them to save him first even though she was in obvious worse condition, they had, and took a gruling 30  mins to take him out, the 30 mins were all it took, for her arm to take the toll, she told her mum how the car dugg deeper and deeper into her arm as mins went by until she new half of it lay dangling, i looked away in disgust , what she went through, was so horrifing, but it took her arm to be crushed to realsie what a jerk her bf was? i headed into my room, my one sancturay where i could let my thought run free

i remembered her, even after all these years , that girl madeline, i hadnt told anyone until now, but i sometimes felt these emotions out of nowhere, they wernt normal emotions becuase my body seemed to freeze, i found myself not being able to talk, sometimes sharp pains  in my head would follow, and theres nothing i can do, id just have to sit still for 5 mins or so untill it passed, i dreaded it becuase i never new when itd come, i know that these emotions are madelines, i feel them for five mins shes been living with them for all her life becuase of what id done to her.. i thought shed forget that day but maybe she never did... i know i have to say sorry, so that i can finally get over the guilt, stting up, i quickly got changed and put my hair back into its bun, and walked out in search to find, her i dont know hw i knew but i knew exacly where she lived it wasnt to far id be there in exacly 7 mins , i only hoped  my apology wasnt a little to late

Fantasy4eva
BLUEICEGAL

hey guys its seems likes ages weve done a add on so thought id catch up with mine :smileyhappy:

damn it was freezing if only id bothered to care to bring a a jacket with me, i was really feeling the efects of it now, my teeth were literally chatering,  i started rubbing my hands together focing some kind of wramth back into me, i didnt stop once, must have walked at least 30 mins, i just let my senses take over, id learnt in these kind of situations it was the best thing to do, and then finally i found myself stop infrount of a large mansion , imaculate and beautiful , this girl had it good, however i knew somehow she didnt, i knocked on the door and waited... 

out came a very tall and sophisticated women , lines streched all around her face, clearly showing the pain , and stress, shed faced throughout the years, knwoing i was the cause of that pain, i stared at her, hoping she could see the sorrow, and sympathy i was trying to feed her, that if i could id take it back, that i was the person for her daughters pain, and then her face went slack and grim , i took a step back did she know....

"no its ok" she replied .. her voice hollow and shaking

"your ava arnt you, i rmemeber you used to play in the park with madeline, she adored you, would beg me to takeher  to the park to see you every day ," she explied with a wry smile, bringing some sense of life to her featres

"ive come to see her.. i need to" i tried to explain not knowng what to say

"i understand, but i need to warn you, she wrnt talk, not anymore, one day she came back from the park and just couldnt speak, our lives have never been the same since, shes always in her room, scribling stuff down, she rarley eats, she dosnt even look at any of us, i feel she hates us sometimes" she was clear out sobbing before mee, and then she walked away, into the kitchen closing the door behined her, i took the hint and made my way upstirs,  it was time to repent and seek forgivness for my sins, for inflicing such pain on this family, 

i knocked on her door, electricity passed through me, her precense was so strong and vivid i wounderd if she could sense me, she opened the door then. her blond hair in frizzy curls, the etched dark circles, her pale face, but one thing that seemed to redem all that were those amber eyes, so startling and lovely, they didnt seem normal and i knew, she was different like me...

"madeline" i echoed i waited for her to slap me, shake me, beat me in any form and i realsied i wouldnt stop her, she had that right, i owed her more than my life for taking hers.. but she walked towards me her arms outstreched , i found myself drawn and we embraced full of emotion, forgivness, and pain, and i knew she had never hated me , but loved me as a sister a friend ... the only person she had truly loved, i could feel it from her, but i didnt understand it, i had done this, we sat on her bed facin each other, , she was in a simple white gown and looked lovely  and pure....

"im so sorry madeline that day ive treid so hard to forget what i did, i made myself a shell empty almost as if erasig my childhood it hurt so much but eventually i did it untill it didnt hurt so much and i stoped remembering, but the last few weeks the memories were starting to come back, and they were vivid as ever and i knew it was time, for forgivnes to finally tell you, how much ive hated myself, isolated myself from others, becuase of what happened to you" i found myself shaking with hard uncontrollably sobs, , she held me close until they subsided and wiped my tear streaked face clean

"why do you care for me madeline, when i did this to you.. why" i asked after id finally calmed down

but she jsut stared at me sa i continued

"i heared that you dont talk to anyone, your younger brother and sister they havnt done anything dont punish them please madeline i crnt live wit myself if you do" and i meant i i deserved whattever she threw at me but her family they didnt

she loked at me for a moment, and slowly a sweet smile spread across her face lighting up her dimples and amber eyes, it semed she was trying to say something, i tok hold of her hands in mine and urged her on, i knew that i was her key as she was mine, i knew before i had steped foot in her house , everything would be layed at peace now

"thank you" she wispered, and then louder, until she was gigglig with delight, dancing around the room pulling me with her with encouragment, we were bonded for life, weather we liked it or not, that day id given her something powers whatever i had and now we wer joined and i could sense that for us to move on we needed to see each other, i knew now for her to talk she neded to see and accept forgivness from the person who had gifted her  those powers, and i needed to be forgived to remmeber and embrace my powers

i ushered her back to the bed , and decided we needed to get some things straight,

"what powers did i give you" she looked back at me with shock that i had figured it out so soon and rewarded me with a grin

"illusions" i can create illusions, 

"thats why you couldnt.. no wait didnt talk, becuase u were" i trailed of

"yes  i was in my own world a illusion created since that day, there was no war, where i had freinds  and was happy all the time, i didnt want to leave until now, i could feel u, and i knew it was time to let go and  move on, ive waited for you so long ava, i remmeber you so clearly i looked up to you so much" she said with a smile

i felt anger thumping through me, but she squeezed my hand and it faded damn this was annyoing, it was like that day had made us prone to each others feeling i could feel what she was and she coud feel what i was feling

"stop it ava, youve got to stop beating urself over this, u didnt mean in, u didnt know, and if anyhing i should be thanking you, i have a gift, can u imagine , this is reality and we have powers how cool is that" she sqeeked, i rolled my eyes, with a grin only thing was i had to figure out mine, theyd been dormant for so long i wasnt even sure i had them anymore

"ive gota go, look now that your ok, u need to go to school get a education, come to my school, id love to have u around, weve got so much catchin up to do, we gave each other a quick hug i left the schools details with her mum and knew shed be contacting them in no time , with a the suprise of her daughter finally being able to speak,i  made my way outside, feeling a huge burden slowly ease away, now all i needed to do was tap into my powers, however that was going it happen i had no idea, i thought with a sigh

who wantes to go next, ?

Fantasy4eva
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

aww lets save this addd on! :smileyvery-happy:

"We could do pizza."