Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Re: "Crescendo "Hush,Hush Sequel"Artist Rendering of Cover"Revealed 4/10

Cheyenne_Catina wrote:

i was soo mad. i had the act at 8 am and it it didnt finish until 1...i missed the chance to apply for a ARC...but i love LOVe the cover...tho not as much as hush hush :smileywink:

This Cresendo cover makes me think..Where is Patch ?Dd he return to??allthingsurbanfantasy@gmail will be having a Cresendo Giveaway not yet,just keep checking back,,Its a great site  Really beautiful. Vtc,,Susan

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

thanks a lot...i lilke the cover, but im wondering what kind of things lurk in patch's past...i like the cover...cant wait

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Cheyenne_Catina wrote:

thanks a lot...i lilke the cover, but im wondering what kind of things lurk in patch's past...i like the cover...cant wait

I think Nora and Patch are related somehow...on fallenarchangels.com all different senarios..We need the book sooner than Nov..Becca did post on twitter that she wished her publisher would rel.it sooner..I'll get out my Fairy Dust. sprinkle it.....Vtc Susan

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

I don't really think they are related, but I do think so how something might have happened to Nora, but I'm not completely sure. Oh and I really hope Patch does somehow become human or Nora becomes an Angel lol either one is good xD

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

LexieVamp wrote:

I don't really think they are related, but I do think so how something might have happened to Nora, but I'm not completely sure. Oh and I really hope Patch does somehow become human or Nora becomes an Angel lol either one is good xD

When we finally get the Book,we must start our own BC here on BN..Devoted to "Crescendo" if that works for you and all fans..We just start our own Thread BN is open to all that....Nora. Angel..I like the way it sounds///.She has been through so much.:  (There are some teasers on the website.V

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Oh awesome! That would be so cool to have a bc on the hush, hush series =)

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

LexieVamp wrote:

Oh awesome! That would be so cool to have a bc on the hush, hush series =)

Done!! Now we just need The Book.lol..Glad you are on board..so many Hush,Hush Fans!!...We will start a Movement.: ) Vtc

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

can i join in this club?  :smileyhappy:

and yeah, the book would help the cause of the bc

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Cheyenne_Catina wrote:

can i join in this club?  :smileyhappy:

and yeah, the book would help the cause of the bc

Cheyenne.U need not ask..We are Hush,Hush..We are "All about Crescendo.".We need you...so now we are 4 plus?..By then..we could be huge...Yes The BN Cause..Thats us..BN will be Happy..for sure..tks...VTC..Susan

Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted

I am so MAD at myself! I forgot i had plans saturday& that whole weekend, and i forgot! Ahhhhh! haha oh well i'll just have to wait.

did anyone on here know if they one?

&The BN Cause sounds great; though not many will be happy with another book club Lol

----------------------------------------------
Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

hey i would love to join the club if thats okay.  i loved hush, hush and wish i could do magic to make Crescendo come to me NOW!!!!  i am not sure yet what i want to happen i am kind of back and forth, but i guess nora needs to become and angel or patch become human.  but i don't want that to happen because i want more books in this series.  i thought it was an original idea and really got me into reading!

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

bookrooted wrote:

I am so MAD at myself! I forgot i had plans saturday& that whole weekend, and i forgot! Ahhhhh! haha oh well i'll just have to wait.

did anyone on here know if they one?

&The BN Cause sounds great; though not many will be happy with another book club Lol

So Glad you will be Joning us "Crescendo"  We must wait till Nov2010..So far away ,to read and probably not until Oct. to see if any of us won a book..fallenarchangels.com has the Cover Reveal" have a look,and let me know what you think.....So many questions...Vtc  Susan 

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

korts wrote:

hey i would love to join the club if thats okay.  i loved hush, hush and wish i could do magic to make Crescendo come to me NOW!!!!  i am not sure yet what i want to happen i am kind of back and forth, but i guess nora needs to become and angel or patch become human.  but i don't want that to happen because i want more books in this series.  i thought it was an original idea and really got me into reading!

We are six strong  in our Cresendo" Book Club  So far..You are #6;,The countdown begins...I know what you mean about What will happen..Angel?Human? her Dad.,Vee.?.On fallenarchangel.com   some teasers..And The Cover Reveal..let me know what you think...There is also a link to Becca's website and there are always contests going on....Lots of discussing Hush,Hush..Cresendo....Tks  Susan Vtc...

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

i think the cover is great leaves a lot to be discovered.  yeah whats the deal with her dad we better find out.  do you know what becca fitzpatricks website is?

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

korts wrote:

i think the cover is great leaves a lot to be discovered.  yeah whats the deal with her dad we better find out.  do you know what becca fitzpatricks website is?

,Its Different  with "Nora and the feather"I love that....Her Dad must have a connection to Patch,but thats what I think...We just don't know..Yet.. Becca has 2   beccafitzpatrick.com   also beccafitzpatrick@livejournal.com   Good way to keep up with all thats going on...Any other info I get ,of course I will pass on,to you korts and all.here..Thanks...Vtc Susan...

Cheyenne_Catina

i heard some where, maybe on becca fitzpatrick's website, that patch knows the truth about nora's dad's murder

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

Cheyenne_Catina wrote:

i heard some where, maybe on becca fitzpatrick's website, that patch knows the truth about nora's dad's murder

i read that somewhere too.  i think it was on her website

Correspondent
Book_Girl14
0 Kudos

I love the cover!!! Looks awaesome can't wait!

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Cheyenne_Catina wrote:

It must've been on Becca's website.that I read that too..and Dabria is coming back..Trouble of course..I know it sounds strange,but the Housekeeper was always a mystery to me..

Frequent Contributor
korts

yeah the housekeeper was interesting.  there were a couple interesting characters that i want to see what they do with them.