Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

"Crescendo "Hush,Hush Sequel"Artist Rendering of Cover"Revealed 4/10

fallenarchangel.com  for Details.Visit website..Lots going on..Saturday 4/10..A must see Event for all Hush,Hush,fans...

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami

Re: "Crescendo "Hush,Hush Sequel"Artist Rendering of Cover"Revealed 4/10

OMFG! I can't wait! I loved hush, hush and can't wait for Crescendo! =D I wonder what it's going to be about? *giggles*

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

LexieVamp wrote:

OMFG! I can't wait! I loved hush, hush and can't wait for Crescendo! =D I wonder what it's going to be about? *giggles*

Hey Lexie..Go on to fallenarchangel.com   now and they will explain it all..I know its so exciting...Susan Vtc...

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Oh, okay lol Thanx =D It's so cool =D

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

LexieVamp wrote:

On the same page is Becca with Drew Doyson  Model for Hush,Hush Cover..So Beautiful...Let me know what you think  If you join the fansite,its the best one I have ever joined,its people from all over the world posting..The Admins..are so nice..I am cozyfallen on fallenarchangel.com...Have fun...V

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Vermontcozy wrote:

LexieVamp wrote:

On the same page is Becca with Drew Doyson  Model for Hush,Hush Cover..So Beautiful...Let me know what you think  If you join the fansite,its the best one I have ever joined,its people from all over the world posting..The Admins..are so nice..I am cozyfallen on fallenarchangel.com...Have fun...V

*fans self* and that amazing looking man is single, my age, and lives in the next state over from me. He should get into doing romance book covers.

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted

Whoa i can't wait to see the cover! Looks like a cool site ;]

& im definitely signing that guest book haha

& i wish i was at that Sam's club...All you see are people just walking by haha

----------------------------------------------
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

bookrooted wrote:

Whoa i can't wait to see the cover! Looks like a cool site ;]

& im definitely signing that guest book haha

& i wish i was at that Sam's club...All you see are people just walking by haha

Hi bookrooted..Its a really great site,and Saturday..well to see the cover.,an Artist rendering.....I can't wait until the book is released I think its Oct2010...Imagine just walking into that Sam's club and having read the book..and see Becca and"Patch" cover Model.That would be exciting..See you Sat....Vtc

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Lexa555 wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

LexieVamp wrote:

*fans self* and that amazing looking man is single, my age, and lives in the next state over from me. He should get into doing romance book covers.

:smileywink:Now that you know what Drew looks like,we are in Trouble..He is so like I thought Patch would look like..:  ) But better..Vtc..

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Vermontcozy-I'm sad to say I have not read Hush Hush yet, it is on my wish list though. I always thought the cover was really beautiful though. I guess I'll have to pick it up next time I'm at the bookstore.

Pages of Forbidden Love
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Lexa555 wrote:

Vermontcozy-I'm sad to say I have not read Hush Hush yet, it is on my wish list though. I always thought the cover was really beautiful though. I guess I'll have to pick it up next time I'm at the bookstore.

Leza555..Whenever you do read Hush,Hush,I want to be the first to know how you liked it!! Still do the Saturday Thing on the website..Then you can see what all the Hush,Hush ,wanting to know about "Crescendo" is all about..It really is a good series..With Hush,Hush being Book One....ttyl..Susan..Vtc

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555

Vermontcozy wrote:

Lexa555 wrote:

Leza555..Whenever you do read Hush,Hush,I want to be the first to know how you liked it!! Still do the Saturday Thing on the website..Then you can see what all the Hush,Hush ,wanting to know about "Crescendo" is all about..It really is a good series..With Hush,Hush being Book One....ttyl..Susan..Vtc

Saturday thing? lol sorry I was so wrapped up in looking at the hot cover model that I have no clue what you are talking about.

Pages of Forbidden Love
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy

Lexa555 wrote:

Vermontcozy wrote:

Lexa555 wrote:

Saturday thing? lol sorry I was so wrapped up in looking at the hot cover model that I have no clue what you are talking about.

Hi Lexa.lol Understandable!! Just go to fallenarchangel.com,check out what going on for The Cover Reveal of "Cresendo" This is the official website for Hush,Hush..On Sat 4/10. return(they posted the times for all) and sign guestbook,see The Cover being Drawn" and Also a chance to win "Cresendo"...Let me know if I made any sense  :  )The website is Amazing...They will also be on twitter..under Hush,Hush,or fallenarchangel.com  all day...Vtc..Susan

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

lol thanks I think I understand now.

Pages of Forbidden Love
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Lexa555 wrote:

lol thanks I think I understand now.

Lexa555 Hope you can make the Event..and read Hush,Hush, one day as well..see you on BN..Visit" Mystery"  "Party Central Thread"(FirstLookHolding Room"Party Central")...We ususally have Virtual Coffee,food,and "parties".today our Theme is "Outlaw Women" Lots of pics,and Books..you can post anything you would like.. we are just Fun..and very friendly...Susan.....Vtc

Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

What does everyone think of the cover?

http://fallenarchangel.com/

----------------------------------------------
Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

I love it,but I am biased : ).Did you watch it being brought to life yesterday? I did for a while,then had to go out for a bit..Came back and it was almost complete..What do you think?...Vtc

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i was soo mad. i had the act at 8 am and it it didnt finish until 1...i missed the chance to apply for a ARC...but i love LOVe the cover...tho not as much as hush hush :smileywink:

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Okay so I just saw the cover cause I couldn't yesterday cause it was my b-day =P so anyway! I love the cover, but I kinda like the hush hush cover better. =)

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

LexieVamp wrote:

Okay so I just saw the cover cause I couldn't yesterday cause it was my b-day =P so anyway! I love the cover, but I kinda like the hush hush cover better. =)

Happy Birthday!! Let me sing..Oh no you don't need me singing  :  ) I agree,Hush,Hush Cover.Over the Top.. Has won Awards ,for real.Crescendo is Beautiful,tells another story..I am counting the days...Hope your Day was Great  Vtc  Susan