Distinguished Correspondent
xojewlzx012

should i keep writing?

this is just a little thing that i just wrote up, idk if i should keep going or not

Moving. The one word I had dreaded my whole entire life since I was a little girl. I always told my parents “ we are never moving”. So when I heard them tell me we were moving I was shocked and heartbroken. England had been my home since I was born , and now 17 years later my parents decided to move to America. Yup I said it. America. When I had lived in England. We were moving to America. WHAT?! My older brother ryan didn’t like the idea because he didn’t want to leave his dumb blonde girlfriend. But he’d get over it. I had to leave my friends and my whole life. I should be more concerned then he was.  We were moving to a small town in Massachusetts. I had never been to America and you can say I was a little more then apprehensive. More like freaking out, crying, and tantrums.  I said goodbye to all my friends and promised them that I would write everyday and that when I was old enough I would move back to England. Even my ex boyfriend henry came to say goodbye to me. That was nice, since I secretly was going to miss him like crazy because I had secretly not gotten over him. It was moving day and we had to load all our stuff and move onto the plane. I had hardly said anything to my parents lately.  All I said was practically 3 word sentences. I hated them for making me move and that was not going to change anytime soon. We boarded the plane I sat unwillingly into the seat next to my brother who was trying to recover from his recent breakup with elizabeth. But he’d get over it because I deffinetly had it way worse then he did.

Our house I hated to admit it was gorgeous. It was big and antique looking. My room I got to pick was almost in the attic. Very private. It was big and in the corner of the room was a huge round window that overlooked our back yard and then a lake. It was a perfect are to get all cozy and read a book, since there was a bench. The first thing I unpacked was all my favorite books. Reading those books were my only hope of making it though this treacherous move. I went downstairs and out onto the back patio. There was a house next to ours but I didn’t feel like being a friendly new neighbor today. I walked back in the house up to my room and unpacked everything I had but id have to reorganize it another time. By the time I was done it was dark and our parents decided to start making dinner. Being in America had a whole dfferent feel to it that I wasn’t sure I was ready for. I was teriified. And to make matters worse this was the last day of summer for kids here and I had to start school. Tomorrow, yup tomorrow, I was not excited.

" I'm completly capable of driving myself home!"
Of course she was but i wasn't capabale of letting her go
- bella & edward, midnight sun ♥
Inspired Wordsmith
Pennley_Love
0 Kudos

Re: should i keep writing?

you should definitely keep writing! it is really good, and i would love to hear more! if it is within your comfort level, could you post some more?
Sincerely Yours,
Penn
Inspired Wordsmith
laylapoma
0 Kudos

definitely write more!

it is awesome

i tripped up the stairs once.
its not as fun as people say.
Frequent Contributor
crazyARTISTICmind
0 Kudos

hey. i love your story. it reminds me of how much i dislike moving. you should definetely keep on writing! why stop? :smileywink: lol.
Tiger! Tiger! Burning bright
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmentry?
-William Blake
Correspondent
dragon560
0 Kudos

awesomely, that was a great story. i think you should keep writing because if you don't your always going to thinking what could of happen if you wrote that book.:smileytongue:
Quote-"a book always keeps something of its owner between its pages"

dragons rock~
Distinguished Correspondent
xojewlzx012
0 Kudos

lol thanks guys. Ive never like written anything before so this is def. wierd lol

At dinner my parents asked if I was excited. I said no. It was fine because it was less then 3 words. My parents waited for more but nothing came. I wanted them to feel terrible like I did. My brother of course was fine. He had gotten over the breakup on the plane ride. Being the manwhore he is, he was excited to see what American girls had to offer. Perv I thought. After dinner I climbed into my unmade bed fell asleep and I awoke at 6 in the morning sun shining into my room through my window, almost like it was going to be a good day. But I highly doubted that.

As I drove to school I got more and more nervous. What were kids going to think of me. I parked my car far from the others and got out slowly. Luckily it looked like most of the students were already in the school. I walked towards the school and then went into the main office.  

“ Hi” I said “ my name is Cloe Patterson , im new here from England” .

“Oh hellllooo dear, how are you, im sure your nervous but no worries I have hired the most wonderful student to help you around” said, the all too friendly secretary. The door to the office creeped open and in walked one of the most gorgeous people I have seen in my life.. well besides henry of course.

“ Oh here he is now. Cloe meet Emmett, hell be showing you around school”. WHAT I scream inside my head. She is having a boy showing me around school. Oh lord.

" I'm completly capable of driving myself home!"
Of course she was but i wasn't capabale of letting her go
- bella & edward, midnight sun ♥
Correspondent
Duncan-lover-4eva
0 Kudos

Omg!! I hope you know how good this book sounds already I'm in deep love with books and I would definetly buy this book if it was in stores. Can you post more?
If you ever feel the need to wonder why.
Let me know
-Aaliyah