Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
Chamari

Re: similar books to twilight

After the Twilight series I read the Vampire Academy series. It had a different story and I liked it

Distinguished Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

I have to admit that Twilight was a Great Series.  Stephanie Meyer is an AWESOME writer.  The way she writes; it makes you feel like you are part of the story; her attention to detail is truly inspirational.

I have read a lot of books of Vampire Romance, and I would suggest the following:

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber

Evernight Series by Claudia Gray

That is a good start. I have personally read over 120 books, and those seem to pop up the quickest.

I can honestly say I have read all the book from each of the authors, and if you love Vampire Romance, and Paranormal stores, you will not be disappointed.

Distinguished Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

Okay, I couldn't read through all the posts, so I am hoping I am adding a new one to the mix.

Blood Coven Series by Mari Mancusi.

The book names are as follows:

Bad Blood
Boys that Bite
Girls That Growl
Stake That
Blood Ties
Night School (Blood Coven Series #5)

Books let us into their souls and lay open to us the secrets of our own.  ~William Hazlitt

Contributor
Starfallen

Hi! I also loved Twilight, but after awhile i got a little tired of vampires and found that demons and other paranormal creatures made just as good reads, as they still have that whole star-crossed lovers deal going on with romance and the paranormal mixed in. With that, i highly reccomend the Demon Kissed series by H.M. Ward. I was hooked not even half-way into the frist book! There are 5 novels that follow Ivy and Colin, but several others that are novellas and some that deal with the character Eric. I hope you'll read these books and fall in love with them like i did!! :smileyhappy:

Contributor
lavenderLH
0 Kudos

Don't know if you've tried Royal Blood Chronicles, by Elizabeth Loraine. It is vampires, but so much more.

New User
BookQueenApproves
0 Kudos

Try the Laurell K Hamilton Anita Blake series, Victoria Rice Blood Ties, Sookie Stackhouse series, Anne Rice series, JR Ward series, etc.
Distinguished Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

If you like to read the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.K.ward.... Check out an author by the name Donya Lynne. These books are great: Rise of the fallen Micah's Calling Heart of the warrior Rebel Obsession
Distinguished Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

If you loved reading Twilight......I have a suggestion for you.  It iscalled The Trifectus Seriea by Logan Bryne.  

I fell in love with the series.  Vampires, Werewolves and Androids....sounds intriguing....check them out.   You won't be dissapointed.

The Trifectus Series Box Set (Books 1-3)