New User
XDreamsthatglitterX
0 Kudos

Re: Need Books!!!!! lol need help

heyyyy passion by louisebagshawe iz a stunning book itss really goood one of ma fave books of all tym its lyk a james bond kind of bookfor girls with a twist of love involved x

New User
Amelie23
0 Kudos

Re: similar books to twilight

"Xoe" by Sara C. Roethle is a great read that is similar to twilight (YA, vampires, werewolves, ect.). It's witty and very entertaining.

Frequent Contributor
KateBrianIsAwesome
0 Kudos

I don't understand how people can have problems finding vampire books when there are millions out there. Only because everyone is obsessed.

And no offense to anyone, people like what they like. :smileyhappy:

Reading can only make you more happy and smarter. :smileyhappy:

Visit my blog at http://teenbibliophile.blogspot.com/

- Mallory
New User
-Vamp-Girl-
0 Kudos

Twilight is good i love them

The House Of NIght Series are great they are by PC Cast and Kristin Cast

in order they are called Marked,Betrayed,Chosen,Untamed,Hunted,Tempted and Burned

they are good so checkthem out i also like Hush Hush By Becca Fitzpatrick thats not got vampires

in they got fallen angels, but it is really good i couldnt stop reading once i picked up the book so check that out its got a good cover so i hope i helped you.

New User
-Vamp-Girl-
0 Kudos

Another great book is kissed by and angel sorry cant remember who its by

New User
Daydream_Believer
0 Kudos

I must disagree, Vampire Academy is NOT just about friendship, though the first one may seem more about friendship then anything else. Give the series as a whole a chance, I read them all (that are out) and Im DYING for the next book to come out. To me they may be even better then Twilight. If someone is looking for books like Twilight you need to read this series the whole series, there's a twist on vampires, and a crazy love story that leaves my heart aching in antisipation.

"You can have Edward, I want Dimitri!"

New User
mrs_e_cullen
0 Kudos

i would suggest shiver by maggie stiefvater. it's similar to twilight-especially jacob's side.

i also couldn't put this book down, just as i couldn't put down the twilight saga.

it's great, promise !

<3melany

readers never go to bed alone ;]

3melany

*readers never go to bed alone ;]
New User
KittyMew123

i just dislike it when people say the "vampire diaries" is better than the twilight saga when clearly it is just copying the twilight saga.

Contributor
mlpotter
0 Kudos

Do you mean the Vampire diaries show or books.  Because the books were written in the early 1990s way before twilight was ever written or produced into a movie.

~Myshell~

~"We have forever. I'll see you again," he answered with certainty.~
New User
Fantasy62
0 Kudos

Hey check out NOVEMBER IN SALEM: the bargain of witches.  It's an awesome story with witches, an old insane asylum and a fabulous love story.  I can't wait for the sequel..!

New User
nicrose
0 Kudos

I read the suggestions until about page 3 and then gave up. The House of Night series was awesome (of course, not as good as Twilight). Vampire Academy was SLOW for the first 2 books then got really good. But the only series that I think could sort of compete with Twilight was The Mortal Instruments.

Contributor
chris1o1
0 Kudos

If you like Twilight you will LOVE this new series! The first book is called WONDER, it is from the Thief of LIfe series! it is a great paranormal Romance that has a lot of the same qualities we all love about Twilight! The best new series out there! Check it out!

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/wonder-a-thief-of-life-novel/10639391

Contributor
chris1o1
0 Kudos

If you like Twilight you will LOVE this new series! The first book is called WONDER, it is from the Thief of LIfe series! it is a great paranormal Romance that has a lot of the same qualities we all love about Twilight! The best new series out there! Check it out!

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/wonder-a-thief-of-life-novel/10639391

Scribe
JdiennoPSU
0 Kudos

chris1o1 you wouldn't happen to be Christi Watson the author giving you a shoutout to your book would you??  If so I will have to check it out!

- JJ

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

FACT: Childhood cancers are the #1 disease killer in children - more than asthma, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, and pediatric AIDS combined.
New User
edwardluver91309
0 Kudos

OMG!!!!!!The Twilight saga is the BEST!!!!! I love Edward <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 !!!!I want to recommend the Vampire Academy series I have read it and it is AMAZING!!!!! The fifth book is comming out on May 18,2010 so keep an eye out!!!!Also Cirque Du Freak are very good books!!!! I hope this helps!GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!

New User
taheeber
0 Kudos

There's a book called Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater that has to do with a girl and a boy/werewolf.  Its very similar to Edward and Bella.  It was the first book I read after reading the last of the twilight books. 

New User
Melisa80
0 Kudos

Check out INTWINE by Christina Moss.  I'm totally addicted and can't wait for the sequel coming out in Sept.  It's my favorite post-twilight book!  I'm totally hooked.

New User
april_cox
0 Kudos

I loved the twilight series, and am really trying to find something comparable.  I am so glad to find this board so I can get some suggestions. Unfortunately, i started reading "marked" which turned out to be a big mistake. It was great visually, but you had to trudge through a mile of cuss words to see it. Anyway, any ideas, post me.

New User
Melisa80
0 Kudos

check out Intwine by christina moss.  got on amazon but author website also sells it.  i am totally hooked.

New User
Hailey_Dark
0 Kudos

There's 7 books in the Vampire Kisses series