New User
Chamari

Re: similar books to twilight

After the Twilight series I read the Vampire Academy series. It had a different story and I liked it

Inspired Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

I have to admit that Twilight was a Great Series.  Stephanie Meyer is an AWESOME writer.  The way she writes; it makes you feel like you are part of the story; her attention to detail is truly inspirational.

I have read a lot of books of Vampire Romance, and I would suggest the following:

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber

Evernight Series by Claudia Gray

That is a good start. I have personally read over 120 books, and those seem to pop up the quickest.

I can honestly say I have read all the book from each of the authors, and if you love Vampire Romance, and Paranormal stores, you will not be disappointed.

Inspired Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

Okay, I couldn't read through all the posts, so I am hoping I am adding a new one to the mix.

Blood Coven Series by Mari Mancusi.

The book names are as follows:

Bad Blood
Boys that Bite
Girls That Growl
Stake That
Blood Ties
Night School (Blood Coven Series #5)

Books let us into their souls and lay open to us the secrets of our own.  ~William Hazlitt

Contributor
Starfallen

Hi! I also loved Twilight, but after awhile i got a little tired of vampires and found that demons and other paranormal creatures made just as good reads, as they still have that whole star-crossed lovers deal going on with romance and the paranormal mixed in. With that, i highly reccomend the Demon Kissed series by H.M. Ward. I was hooked not even half-way into the frist book! There are 5 novels that follow Ivy and Colin, but several others that are novellas and some that deal with the character Eric. I hope you'll read these books and fall in love with them like i did!! :smileyhappy:

Contributor
lavenderLH
0 Kudos

Don't know if you've tried Royal Blood Chronicles, by Elizabeth Loraine. It is vampires, but so much more.

New User
BookQueenApproves
0 Kudos

Try the Laurell K Hamilton Anita Blake series, Victoria Rice Blood Ties, Sookie Stackhouse series, Anne Rice series, JR Ward series, etc.
Inspired Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

If you like to read the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.K.ward.... Check out an author by the name Donya Lynne. These books are great: Rise of the fallen Micah's Calling Heart of the warrior Rebel Obsession
Inspired Wordsmith
Intrigued_by_Romance
0 Kudos

If you loved reading Twilight......I have a suggestion for you.  It iscalled The Trifectus Seriea by Logan Bryne.  

I fell in love with the series.  Vampires, Werewolves and Androids....sounds intriguing....check them out.   You won't be dissapointed.

The Trifectus Series Box Set (Books 1-3)