New User
LadyofVengeance
0 Kudos

Re: similar books to twilight

I agree the whole blood and chocolate thing made me really mad i was dissipointed b/c i really wanted to see the movie after i read the book god was i mad!! :smileymad:
New User
LadyofVengeance
0 Kudos

i loove the maked series i just finished reading the 3rd book and can't wait till the 4th comes out you should deffinatly read if you like the whole vampire thing:smileyhappy:
New User
LadyofVengeance
0 Kudos

just wanted to say that blood and chocolate is not by laurie halse anderson it's by annette curtis klause
New User
TMarie9218
0 Kudos

If you like the Twilight series, you'll probably love the Gemma Doyle Trilogy. The books are called
A Great and Terrible Beauty
Rebel Angels
The Sweet Far Thing

All by the wonderful Libba Bray

They are great!! Couldn't stop reading them!!
"Your number was up the first time I met you" -Edward Cullen
"You think I lifted a van off of you?" -Edward Cullen
"I'm sorry if I can't be the right kind of monster for you Bella" -Jacob Black
"I'm betting on Alice" -Bella Swan
"Speaking of Italy and sports cars that I stole there you still owe my a yellow porsche" -Alice Cullen
Contributor
Vampire_Girl
0 Kudos

books that i loooove that are like twilight are...Morganville Vampires series, Marked series, Vampire Kisses series, Blue is for Nightmares series, Blood and Chocolate, and Silver Kiss!
yup those are my fave books!!! They are all sooo amazing!
*one of the girls who cried when Edward left*
Contributor
blood_lust93
0 Kudos

there  is vampire academy or vampire kisses both good or bloodline (one word)
" That's not a rock concert, a rock concert would have drunks."
Frequent Contributor
Twilightlover13
0 Kudos

i honestly thought the exitement of the uglies books faded away as the story just rambled on..
~ we could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable,... instead of just invisible...~

"I'm not that complicated.
My complications come out in my songs. All you have to do to be my friend is like me...
...and listen."
-Taylor Swift
New User
fadedrainbows
0 Kudos

WaterLily wrote:
Maybe you could try the early Laurell K. Hamilton books. I actually don't care for the Vampire Kisses series even though I have read them all.

I would not recommend the Laurell K. Hamilton Anita Blake series for this age group.

They are definitely adult books. (I'm 18 and I've read them all) Most of you won't get them and most of you won't understand the depth of the characters. Besides the fact that you get to the middle of the series and it's all about sex.

<3 Meagan
New User
lauraj9897
0 Kudos

"City of Bones" by Cassandra Clare. It's part of the Mortal instruments series
Frequent Contributor
Bella-Swan
0 Kudos

the marked series is realy good:smileyhappy:
FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS DRIVE DRUNK, DRUNK BELLA SAID, YES DRUNK YOUR ARE INTOXICATED BYMY VERY PRESENS
Frequent Contributor
katull
0 Kudos

The sequel to City of Bones comes out tomorrow!!!
"Some books should be tasted some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly."
Frequent Contributor
Bella-Swan
0 Kudos

Re: What Vampire books ROCK?

i have both of the vampire dieras books they totelly rock
FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS DRIVE DRUNK, DRUNK BELLA SAID, YES DRUNK YOUR ARE INTOXICATED BYMY VERY PRESENS
Contributor
bookaholic4life
0 Kudos

i have read many books that are like twilight but the series i love the most only has 2 books now
is "Wicked" series by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie it is about warlocks and wictches and at has a love romance thing twisted into it

if you get hooked on them i am not surprised but dont get your hopes up they havent published a new pne sense '06 and i practicly dying from not knowing what is happening if you read them let me know how they are

forever addicted~ Michelle
Frequent Contributor
katull
0 Kudos

ahh yay!! I love Wicked, finally somebody else!
Have you read the last one thats been published? If so didnt the ending just kill you??
Yea, I've been waiting for almost 2 years now but they havn't come out with anything else in the series, and you know it can't end the way it did.
"Some books should be tasted some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly."
Contributor
mlpotter
0 Kudos

Re: really good book you should read!

I just finished that series and I will have to agree with you they were excellent and I couldn't put them down!
~Myshell~

~"We have forever. I'll see you again," he answered with certainty.~
Frequent Contributor
katull
0 Kudos

Re: really good book you should read!

Yea, I've read them a few times. I wish they would come out with more, its been forever
Contributor
votre_nuisette
0 Kudos

The Blue Bloods series is a good vampire series.
Also, you should try the House of Night Series by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast. The first book is "Marked." It is also vampire themed and really good.
Vampire Academy was also interesting. You should try that too.
xoxo~Lynn
Frequent Contributor
katull
0 Kudos

I've also read the Blue Bloods series, the House of Night Series(but I havnt gotten to read the 3rd one yet) and I've read Vampire academy. They're pretty good for time passers, none of course are as great as Twilight, but like I've probally already said before SIlver Kiss and Interview with the vampire are... AWESOME
=]
Frequent Contributor
Bookwrm54
0 Kudos

similar books- well, if your going for the whole fantasy world thing, with the vampires and werewolf's, then try City of Bones and City of Ashes. They're really good. Also, a series by Laurie Stolarz, starting with blue is for magic, is also a good one.
Dream, cry, hope, love.
Frequent Contributor
Bookwrm54
0 Kudos

Wicked was AMAZING! no other word for it! but it was extremely depressing!
Dream, cry, hope, love.