harry potter or twilight
Frequent Contributor
twilightandgemmafan
0 Kudos

Re: the LOOOOOONGEST book you've ever read

whatever the longest harry potter is.
the sweet far thing.
the count of monte cristo.
"We're like pretty horses, and just as on horses, they mean to put blinders on us so we can't look left or right but only straight ahead where they would lead.
Please, please, please, Gemma, let's not die inside before we have to."
-The Sweet Far Thing
Contributor
ajs991
0 Kudos

the sweet far thing by libba bray...
it was like 800 some pages long:smileyhappy:
Contributor
Squiddy92
0 Kudos

Count of Monte Crisco was long but amazing. I probably have to say though that Gone With the Wind was the longest that I've read, besides Count. Along with the sensational last Harry Potter book...I'm a complete dorky nerd when it comes to Harry Potter. Grapes of Wrath wasn't that long, or at least I didn't think so.
Kelsey
Contributor
elsewhere
0 Kudos

HARRY POTTER
live out loud.
Inspired Contributor
MadamedeChevreuse
0 Kudos

Longest books (page wise) were probably Les Miserables and Mists of Avalon. The longest series were probably Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter. The books that took me longer to read than of all of these were Robinson Crusoe and Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde and Other Short Stories because they were simply the most boring books in my life. And they were less then 200 pages each.
A book is like a mirror: If an idiot peers into it, you can't expect an apostle to look out.
Distinguished Correspondent
esme_cullen24
0 Kudos

Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix (it is like 870 pages) pathetic I know. But I want to read longer books
There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.-----Emily Dickinson