Frequent Contributor
Bookwrm54
0 Kudos

true quote

[ Edited ]
'U know u've read a good book when u turn the last page and feel a little as if u have lost a friend.'--'The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame.'--'We shouldnt teach great books we should teach a love of reading.'--'Wherever they burn books they will also, in the end, burn human beings.'--'Book lovers will understand me, and they will know 2 that part of the pleasure of a library lies in its very existence'

This was a quote that "IBreathebooks" had posted and I thought it was so true so I decided to share it with everyone!

Message Edited by Bookwrm54 on 04-05-2008 08:02 PM
Dream, cry, hope, love.
Frequent Contributor
platinumpink
0 Kudos

Re: true quote

Nice quote, thanks, IBreatheBooks!

Frequent Contributor
IBreatheBooks
0 Kudos

*DIES* Imagine my surprise when I click on this and read my signature! I'm glad you all like them!! I just searched for book quotes and chose some like I liked. It makes me happy that other people feel the same way! And like I said it's my signature, so it's on all my posts
(v)
'U know u've read a good book when u turn the last page and feel a little as if u have lost a friend.'--'The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame.'--'We shouldnt teach great books we should teach a love of reading.'--'Wherever they burn books they will also, in the end, burn human beings.'--'Book lovers will understand me, and they will know 2 that part of the pleasure of a library lies in its very existence'
Frequent Contributor
Bookwrm54
0 Kudos

ha ha, sorry. Didn't mean to make you die of surprise! I just really loved the quote. =D
Dream, cry, hope, love.
Frequent Contributor
IBreatheBooks
0 Kudos

Perfectly okay, I die from something or other at least 4 times a day *laughs* And I'm really glad that other people appreciate the quotes too
Frequent Contributor
Bookwrm54
0 Kudos

^-^ Yes, it is a truly inspiring quote. if there were more good ones out there...
Dream, cry, hope, love.